Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Empty
PostSubject: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Name: Jens Eytinge/ Krug/ Sandman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10598406
Reason: Abuse of observe/Global Chat.

Absolute abuse of said abilities, specifically observe mode. I'm not sure if Krug actually has any other ability, but I haven't seen him put the observe mode to any good use, infact, he oftenly takes on inmature names, and chases around people, annoying them.

The reason I'm not sure if he has any other ability is because I haven't ever seen him kick or ban anyone, even though I oftenly do requests for trolls and minges to be teached or kicked. The only other ability I've seen is the possibility of doing global chat, which he also hasn't ever put to good use, given that he only copies random chat lines, and puts it on global.

Other than that, I haven't seen Krug be serious for all the time I have been on the server, except maybe as Dutri. Other than that, I oftenly see him parody, in a very insulting manner, Drakeson publically, taking his character's name and running around, mocking him. The name imitating thing is also something he oftenly does to yell immature comments.

If he is as a matter of fact an admin, he REALLY should be removed from that position, since I haven't seen him administrate the server once. If he only has observe and global chat, he should have them removed, and I don't see why would anyone give it to him.

Proof: I don't have chatlogs or screenshots, since I pretty much left in anger. But he spent a whole hour chasing people saying shit like "your alone. no one will be at your death", and perpetually harrassing my character Naria OOCly and ICly. Even thought I told him to shut up a couple dozen times, he kept up, and infact, increased the trolling. He also does this with Drakeson, alot. I have witnesses that can certify this.

Formally, he's breaking rules 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7.

Witnesses:
Rutabega
Zaku
Johhny
Rossii
Phear
Narran
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Sigh.

I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Firstly, my admin should have been removed a long while back. I'm just a temp.

kamaitama wrote:
Absolute abuse of said abilities, specifically observe mode. I'm not sure if Krug actually has any other ability, but I haven't seen him put the observe mode to any good use, infact, he oftenly takes on inmature names, and chases around people, annoying them.

I've used it loads in the past to help out. Just not recently, I suppose.

kamaitama wrote:
I haven't ever seen him kick or ban anyone, even though I oftenly do requests for trolls and minges to be teached or kicked.

I mainly try to tell the people you want banned how the server works - giving them a chance. Besides, I haven't even seen a single request for a long while. I've only seen like 3 altogether.

kamaitama wrote:
The only other ability I've seen is the possibility of doing global chat, which he also hasn't ever put to good use, given that he only copies random chat lines, and puts it on global.

Maybe the odd random line, but yeah this isn't wrong. Especially given the super douchey shit I pulled tonight.

kamaitama wrote:
Other than that, I haven't seen Krug be serious for all the time I have been on the server, except maybe as Dutri.

Thank you for the comment, but I have been serious on my newest character. RPing with Rossii a lot. I also RPed with Harper at the start of my temp. adminship.

kamaitama wrote:
Other than that, I oftenly see him parody, in a very insulting manner, Drakeson publically, taking his character's name and running around, mocking him. The name imitating thing is also something he oftenly does to yell immature comments.

That was a while back. And yeah, perhaps I do play a character named Drakeson with three floating green fairies above my head. I wouldn't mind if someone mocked me. In fact, I'm pretty much used to it.

kamaitama wrote:
If he is as a matter of fact an admin, he REALLY should be removed from that position, since I haven't seen him administrate the server once. If he only has observe and global chat, he should have them removed, and I don't see why would anyone give it to him.

I did seriously do admin things for a long while, and then I sort of gave up. Yes I totally agree with you here though, I really should be removed from my posiition. Lately, (ie the time you've seen me), i've been a slacking, abusing shitty admin. I just got bored of being the temp. admin that everyone hates. And yes, I can recite all members of the Hate Krug club. There are a lot, including 2 head admins and perhaps the big cheese himself. I suppose I got tired of it all.

I'm not denying what I did. Kam is on the most part completely correct, and this is an admirably detailed post.

kamaitama wrote:
Proof: I don't have chatlogs or screenshots, since I pretty much left in anger. But he spent a whole hour chasing people saying shit like "your alone. no one will be at your death", and perpetually harrassing my character Naria OOCly and ICly. Even thought I told him to shut up a couple dozen times, he kept up, and infact, increased the trolling. He also does this with Drakeson, alot. I have witnesses that can certify this.

I did do it with Drakeson, stopped, admin'ed, and then got bored again. Not denying this.

TL;DR - This is a confession. Remove my admin. Deal whatever punishment you want. Have a great day.

I would prefer not to be banned, please?

----------------------------------|EDIT|--------------------------------------

GeoWulf wrote:
Sigh, I don't know what to say.

"Oh, he confessed. Guess I don't have to deal with it."

Solved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:57 pm

I have a third side to this, however I'm keeping it in steam chat to avoid a flame war.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Not that. I didn't even know you had admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Psyche wrote:
I have a third side to this, however I'm keeping it in steam chat to avoid a flame war.

Please share, and we'll make sure flame wars are deleted and do not happen. Your opinion and third side would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Firstly, my admin should have been removed a long while back. I'm just a temp.

Kruggly wrote:

----------------------------------|EDIT|--------------------------------------

GeoWulf wrote:
Sigh, I don't know what to say.

"Oh, he confessed. Guess I don't have to deal with it."

Solved.

I find the following contradictory, and makes me believe that you only "confessed" as to avoid being punished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Kruggly wrote:
TL;DR - This is a confession. Remove my admin. Deal whatever punishment you want. Have a great day.

Avoiding punishment? On the contrary, I wrote this in my original post.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:51 am

Admitting something only proves you have balls, and can be trustworthy on a serious topic such as this.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:13 am

Infact Krug does warn others and he does put the OOC timer on, I'm sure he does more. I would love him to keep his admin he's one of my best mates on Aeria. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:23 am

Times like this he can be a bit douchy and go over the top, but when he wants to be, he can be the most mature person I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:26 am

I think removal of the temp admin should happen, then depending on future behavior given the possibility to redeem himself as I know when he puts his mind to it he's a good admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:29 am

Rutabega wrote:
I think removal of the temp admin should happen, then depending on future behavior given the possibility to redeem himself as I know when he puts his mind to it he's a good admin.
Good idea. But maybe you could like test him or something... When he expects least.
Krug don't read the spoiler and Jack don't show him it xD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:33 am

The only thing in my opinion he has to do is go back to how he was when he was helping people. Keeping inside jokes as inside jokes and not spreading them over @@@ chat. He is mature, but he can go over the top. You can remove his temp if you want, but he'll still be helping players. C:
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:06 am

Jackb537 wrote:
The only thing in my opinion he has to do is go back to how he was when he was helping people. Keeping inside jokes as inside jokes and not spreading them over @@@ chat. He is mature, but he can go over the top. You can remove his temp if you want, but he'll still be helping players. C:

Sounds good.

What's the verdict?
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:01 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
Jackb537 wrote:

Sounds good.

What's the verdict?

Is a man who confessed guilty more innocent than one proven guilty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:03 pm

That doesn't have anything to do with anything, really. I was just trying to get this shit over with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Psyche wrote:

Please share, and we'll make sure flame wars are deleted and do not happen. Your opinion and third side would be appreciated.

No thanks. Knowing you, it WILL spark a flame war which defeats the purpose of my posting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Psyche wrote:
Knowing you, it WILL spark a flame war

Gee, thanks. And seriously post it - I won't start a flame war, especially not here of all places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:18 pm

If I could remember half the stuff he's done to me personally, I would post it. But seen as how my "grudge system" doesn't work that way, I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Firstly, if this community was run half as well as I thought it was when I first joined, this thread would have been deleted upon creation for lack of evidence. The complete and utter lack of anything resembling a structured rules/consequences list is utterly beyond my ability to comprehend, and insures that admins have the complete and total power to decide whatever punishment they see fit for any offense. Krug was one of the few good roleplayers on the server that saved it from the steamy shitpile I call the "0 player list." Truthfully, I think the reason he "abused" admin, was because of the absolute shitsmear of things that happen in the server, Elitism, Banning noobs because they didn't read a select few topics in a forum they haven't heard of in a subforum that is difficult to locate, Character concepts that would make superman shit himself, Godmodding, and in the very likely event that any of these things happen, it boils down to immature flaming, OOC clusterfucking, and ragequit.

Quote :
Gee, thanks. And seriously post it - I won't start a flame war, especially not here of all places.

If you mean YOU won't start a flame war, I know this; If you mean there wont be a flame war in general, I'm 100% sure there will be.

This community needs to get its shit together. The way ALL of you are acting is disgraceful, Especially to new player, who ask simple questions in OOC and get banned immediately.

Protip: Don't think this is your special secret club, It's a non passworded server and you need to expect that people who have never seen this forum or whatnot will join. You make posts about not having donations, well gee, Soon enough there will be no one left to donate. If Krug, Mack, Zaku, and the rest of the gang hadn't shown me the server and given me the lowdown on lore and whatnot, the outward appearance and welcoming environment would have been the equivalent of getting pushed off of the subway platform into the train.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Frankly, I've seen the permanent admins do a lot worse than this, and there's zero evidence to back up any of these claims. From my standpoint, someone uninvolved in any of this, it looks like this isn't about the rules - it's personal.

As Kruggly expressed remorse for his actions, I personally don't think any action should be taken; perhaps a removal of his temp admin (which according to him, should have happened anyway). Or nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Munroe wrote:
Frankly, I've seen the permanent admins do a lot worse than this, and there's zero evidence to back up any of these claims. From my standpoint, someone uninvolved in any of this, it looks like this isn't about the rules - it's personal.

As Kruggly expressed remorse for his actions, I personally don't think any action should be taken; perhaps a removal of his temp admin (which according to him, should have happened anyway). Or nothing at all.

Lack of evidence? Even you have seen him do the things he did. He even confessed to it, what lack of evidence is there?

And yes, it's personal, because it's against him because he was pissing people off, including me. I'm near dead sure Krug expected someone to flip out at any minute, that person is me, but it could have been Drakeson, it could have been Zaku.

I don't really care about the permanent admins, I mean, it isn't about them. Let's not run into comparisons.

And I concur with Omap, atleast in certain points, we really need some changes around. Everyone's been slacking, and there have been too many permissions, slips, ignoring, that's driving everyone down.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:03 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Lack of evidence? Even you have seen him do the things he did. He even confessed to it, what lack of evidence is there?

And yes, it's personal

My mistake, by lack of evidence I meant screenshots, chatlogs, etc. Without those, it's just your word, which I must now assume is biased. However, since Kruggly did confess, I'll drop this argument.

kamaitama wrote:
I don't really care about the permanent admins, I mean, it isn't about them. Let's not run into comparisons.

You should, because if they're misbehaving, that leads to much larger and longer-lasting problems. Permanent admins set an example for all players, even temp admins like Kruggly. What are players supposed to think when rp_message is abused for OOC talk involving sexual innuendo (during long OOC delays), when admins phys each other around and commit various forms of muckery, and when there still isn't proper enforcement of all the rules? To be perfectly honest, that statement just looks like brown-nosing to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode   Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for removal of Krug's admin/observe mode
Page 1 of 1