Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jayne Si'Karh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Theme song:

Race: Kazuth
Birthplace: A town close to Surna
Skill: Several forms of dance, acrobatics, persuasion, charm, manipulation, cooking, prehensile tail.
Traits: Beautiful/Cute, 4'9, Red Blue hair, shoulder-ish length, long prehensile tail, slender yet toned body, blue eyes, 'Zuthy fangs, size C breasts, almost perfect tits:ass ratio, slightly bronzed skin.

Biography: Jayne lived with her parents and brother in a Kazuth friendly village, not too fart from Surna. Tragically, her village was raded by evil slavers, who took Jayne from her bed, and a few minutes later, her brother. The pair never saw eachother being kidnapped. The guards drove the slavers out, whom by then had many new slaves to add to their collections. Jayne was only three or four at the time.

Jayne was not doomed to the same fate as her brother, though. Instead, she was adopted by the wealthy 'Sire Nugent', an extremely wealthy land owner. Jayne is probably one of the luckiest slaves ever. She was taken to a luxury home, a mansion, where she was trained by numerous members of Nugent's staff in many arts, mainly dancing, acrobatics, cooking and allowing her tail to be used for practical applications.

Jayne was never used as a sex slave, although she was often paraded about it revealing clothing, both to appeal her master, and his many guests, but only at the age of 16, by then she looked more matured and beautiful than most other Kazuth. Jayne remained under Nugent's possession until she was 17 and a half, at which point, Nugent's manse was raided by "Sir Norman", one of Nugent's many enemies. Norman desired two things, Nugent's land, and his prized possession, Jayne.

Jayne had fled from the manse, only to fall into the hands of a certain group of rangers. Jayne tagged along with the rangers, who cared for her as if she was a sister, until they reached Sida. During her stay in Sida, it was brought to her attention that her brother had broken out from his captors' work-camp, and had been making a living drifting between major cities, only just having left Sida. Of course, she didn't find out any normal way. She found out from a wanted poster.

Jayne had the rangers accompany her to Surna after hearing word of her brother's fight in the proximity, in hopes of finding him.

Alignment: Neutral-Good
Favored Enemy: Anything that is superior in looks to her. At times, her own tail, and "Scawy" things.
Favored Weapon: Her looks, her charm, her personality. Manipulation.
Deity:Sune
Current Tasks:
Live - Ongoing
Familiarize with the 'real' wurld - Drawing to a close.
Start a 'normal' life - Drawing to a close.
Evade Sire Norman's forces - Failing, unknowingly.

Picture:
Pre-freedom:
Jayne Si'Karh 0019255B1255D
Jayne Si'Karh Cat

(Thanks to Geo for spotting my missing deity)
(Just shoving the basics in, sprucing it up as you read)
(Also. I'll redo the back story, flash it up tomorrow. Tired as hell right now)

Last edited by Crimzon_Reaper on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:59 pm

I'll wait for edits, and We are in Leyanara now, not Surna, >.>
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm -well- aware of that.

I kept forgetting to do Jayne's character page.
Back to top Go down

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Yay, I was wondering when you'd maker her a profile. Razz
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:00 pm

I sense something more to her than meets the eyes, >.>
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm

If you're thinking sex toy . . . .
No.

I've been RPing her, but, I forgot to make a character page.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm

I'd hit that
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Not all Kazuth are based around sex. Rolling Eyes

And Gambit, I think we all would. But we're trying to cut-down on the unecessary perverted comments. silent
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Fixed the Angerfist cock-up.

Yus, the second video is my town. <3 The music.
Back to top Go down

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:27 pm

*AHEM* Everyone, remember to take into mind that this char also needs her race approved. (since 'Zuths are
app required now)
Back to top Go down

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:28 pm

She's been around since BEFORE that rule, so - No, she doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Nice try, Richard.

Although, I would like the admins to re-approve.

I have been RPing Jayne for a good few months, and haven't used her as a whore -once-

Infact:
Unless expressely invited, treating Jayne the wrong way, especially sexually, will lose you appendages.
Back to top Go down

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:47 pm

She's cuuute, ACCEPTED
Also, yay! Sune worshipper~
Back to top Go down

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:33 am

Zaku350 wrote:
She's been around since BEFORE that rule, so - No, she doesn't.

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:11 am

Crimzon wrote:
At times, her own tail, and "Scawy" things.

GTFO. I hate chars that have that annoying 'w' shit to make themselves more cute.
Back to top Go down

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:14 am

Kruggly hates cute and adorable things, apparently.
Back to top Go down

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:15 am

Zaku350 wrote:

No. Just that 'Sowwy' and 'Scawy' bullshit.

That's not cute.
Back to top Go down

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:16 am

To -you- it isn't, I find it rather adorable to be honest. But we have our preferences. Razz
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:08 am

Kruggly wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:

No. Just that 'Sowwy' and 'Scawy' bullshit.

That's not cute.

Krugly, do note, she's been trying hard as hell to drop it. But trust me, 11 years of slavery, being -forced- to talk like that, ain't gonna go quick. Especially considering the fact she was only jus' learning to speak after she was snatched.

But yeah, I agree slightly. IF it doesn't fit the character for some reason, it's absolutely ridiculous.

(Also, due to the way I speak, the "r"s can get slurred, so in a way, I speak like Jayne, kinda taking that to heart. </3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jayne Si'Karh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayne Si'Karh   Jayne Si'Karh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jayne Si'Karh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: