Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tristan Azeroth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:10 am

Planned this for ages.

Tristan Azeroth Orange1212il4
[>Tristan Azeroth<]

Tristan Azeroth 48205

Male

Race:

Human

Birthplace:
Imperia's Rich Districts

Skill:
Loyalty
Blades
Knighthood

Biography:
Son of a noble who owned an orange farm, Tristan was page in a court. From serving the court well, he was taken in by a knight as a squire. Quickly learning, he became loyal to his nation and trained studied hard. His master was killed in a confrontation with Occitanians. Taking his position, Tristan Azeroth was "promoted" to knighthood. He took up what his master had left him. Leaving Imperia, Tristan Azeroth began a search for true knighthood. His mission for true knighthood would only end when he swore protection to a lady.

Venturing forth, Tristan ran into a dark vampire. This vampire was beyond what any normal people would call "evil". His name was Agnus, and he thirsted for blood. Plunged into a battle the two battled hard. Agnus used a sword that almost ripped Tristan limb from limb. With a lucky blow, Tristan almost lost his eye. He fell backward cringing in pain and screamed as he bled. Covering his eye, he yelled. A loud shot run out, and all went silent. Tristan looked up, seeing Agnus laughing. Enraged, he flung himself from the ground and extended his arm swords. Charging in half blind he took a swing at Agnus. The vampire's black edge cut his long blade in half. Staggering back Tristan looked at his options. Falling to his knees, Tristan had a plan.

Agnus approached laughing and raised his sword to "finish" Jeremiah. Admitting defeat, Tristan lowered his head. He stepped forward and Jeremiah leaped forward. His shorter blade jammed into Agnus's gut, yelling. Agnus dropped his sword in shock, staggering back holding his stomach. Tristan stood, laughing at his gain, and stood. Agnus fell to his knees and toppled over. Tristan picked up his broken edge, and looked over his bleeding opponent. He said

"Remember Tristan Azeroth, the name of the man who defeated you!"

Alignment:
Good Lawful

Favored Weapon:

His blades

Deity:

Tyr - God of Justice

Current Task:

Achieve True Knighthood - On Going

Equipment:
Armor-
Long white overcoat with purple trim
White shirt under burgundy vest with gold trim
White pants with gold and purple trim
High black leather boots with gold trim

Weapons-

A long retractable arm blade
A shorter retractable arm blade
-Since the one of the blades was broken by a much stronger sword, the blades were reforged with a bit of mithil. That bit of mithril boosts it's strength when impacted or used to cut/stab.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gambit on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Cleaned.
Back to top Go down

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:19 pm

I see -ONE- problem with that story. A vampire (especially one of such stature) wouldn't die just from a
stab wound to the abdomen. Unless the blade was blessed or silver or something. (might want to change
it so that he also cuts off his head or something that could kill a vampire.)
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:51 pm

That is true, add a bit more to it, unless it is a special sword. (Also, I like the character, and +1 for music)
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Wouldn't it be Lawfull Good?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Okay.

Story modified a bit and I hope that fits. Leaves a blank spot for the imagination on how the vampire was captured and such. And how Jeremiah got that faceplate after being wounded.

And the sword would have to be improved it it was broken, added some info at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:22 pm

I'd use a different name at least.

It's too much of a total ripoff.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Fuck your google couch!

Story was completely not ripped. Character style yes.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:14 am

I've seen Code Geass and Code Geass R2. Orange-kun in Olden makes me >:[
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:19 am

I love Orenji-kun.

Ultimate fan.

You know how many whore fan clubs he has?

Maybe because we like Code Geass we should go to dinner sometime and talk about it.

Get a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 am

Accepted...under one condition. He actually worships the deity listed in his profile, and doesn't just say "oh yeah, I'm loyal to Tyr, brb, gonna go stab someone"

Also, I swear I've seen the last name "Azeroth" on a character before.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 am

Not to my knowledge that that last name was used.
Back to top Go down

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 am

no offense
Whats with the girl name?
(Sorry I never met one guy or heard one guy with that name haha only met girls with it)
(No offense to any of you guys that has the name too, seriously never heard one single guy have that name just girls)
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:38 am

Tristan works as a guy name. I've seen it as a last name, too. It's relatively gender-neutral.
Back to top Go down

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:57 am

I see.
*Shrugs* My mistake then
Back to top Go down

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:53 am

Hyperiant wrote:
Tristan works as a guy name. I've seen it as a last name, too. It's relatively gender-neutral.

I've only ever seen Tristan used as a male name.

I suppose I accept.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 am

Tristan I looked into the name and their are Knights with that name.
Back to top Go down

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:22 am

Azeroth = name of the world that the story line of Warcraft takes place in. (including and I think limited to:
The eastern kingdome, Kalimdor, and Northrend.)
Back to top Go down

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:43 am

..WoW?

BURN THE HERETIC!
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 am

That game fucking sucks.

Go home Richard.
Back to top Go down

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:12 am

You're the FIFTH PERSON TO TELL ME THAT, GAMBIT!!!

And second: WoW isn't the only Warcraft game, you know. And don't critisize me about it, my brother pulled
me into it.

And third: Would you rather I play RS and talk about it all day?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:24 am

WHOA REALLY!?!?

I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE THREE WARCRAFTS AND WORLD OF WARCRAFT WRRYY!!

SRSly?!?!

Dude.

Known information. I have moved past Runeshit and World of Warcrap. I do not speak of those heresies
Back to top Go down

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:51 am

Gambit wrote:
Known information. I have moved past Runeshit and World of Warcrap. I do not speak of those heresies

Heresies -in your opinion-. There are millions of people that would say otherwise.

And there's no need to be so sarcastic... And you shouldn't insult me just because I play a certain
game. Those things can really be hurtful. How would you like if it a bunch of your friends IRL
suddenly hated you just cause you play GMod?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:55 am

Good god!

Take a joke man.

nothing wrong with WoW
Back to top Go down

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:56 am

Gambit wrote:
WHOA REALLY!?!?

I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE THREE WARCRAFTS AND WORLD OF WARCRAFT WRRYY!!

SRSly?!?!

That sounds sarcastic to me. And it really hurts.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tristan Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Azeroth   Tristan Azeroth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tristan Azeroth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: