Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Empty
PostSubject: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:28 pm

God of Reincarnation, Phoenix.
Name: Daicrong

Himself:
A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) GodsAdvisorEclipse

Backstory:
As a Immortal God of Phoenix he is the "Grand Father" or "Mother" in some cases of their creation. Of where he lives in his realm filled with billions of Phoenix's and the lost souls that seemingly been able to get to him.

Though as it is rare people who worshiped Daicrong had a chance of a reincarnation of being reborn back to a new form. Though in a price they do not remember of their old times unless he has given and bestowed a gift upon them of which to remember once more to make them have a merely "2nd Chance" to have a better life. Though none has ever told the story of such things they are merely legends.

He rather never shows his face and was always in the shadows sleeping. Mostly laziest person out their due to the phoenix he made of reincarnating themselves of their death which tends to make him not do anything. Though as a prophet soul once held and walked towards his realm to him. There was a prophecy that he told the god, "In the time of a war, it shall be the final battle of which you must join to tip the balance of power." lazily he just nodded and pointed the exit of the old prophet ignoring his words. Though deep inside him he prepared to such a prophecy and begun arming and reforming most of his phoenix to half men and phoenix to prepare such a war casting them into an long forbidden chamber of his army all armed with burning blades of halberds and flaming decorated armor bearing his insignia waiting to be released upon war to fight and prepare such a thing.

As he resides his private army he begun to think of such actions hesitations and actions of the rising power of Cyric he carefully stays in the shadows as usual waiting and watching his army and worshipers grow. He smiles and laughs at times in his realm thinking that he wouldn't dare kill more gods. Though his feelings are saddened that he knows nothing will happen and he will continue on killing as he so thought of. Of which soon the prophets words rang in his head every time.

Now he slumbers in his realm thinking and waiting for the time to attack. Continuing and reinforcing his armies training them as best he can and creating more of his warriors trying to decorate them best as he can. His head is now confused of hence what to do. Disarrayed he is now sitting on his flaming throne and his first phoenix Ma'gar the Right hand of his sits in his giant chamber and willingly do anything it takes to please his father.

Insignia of his Worshipers:
A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Phoenix

The leader of the worshipers is known as Fire Carrier, though some may confused as a worshiper of Kossuth they are some times servants of which serves Daicrong and carries the ember of spark and ashes of a Phoenix Remains as a ritual to serve Daicrong as their god.

Though as Daicrong despises much of mortals such as mostly humans serving him he rather shrugs it off and just sleeps in his chair boringly and lazily to reply to their pleads. Most likely the Worshipers would only once in their life see a phoenix be reborn of the ashes and to answer for them of their questions. Though most worshipers are phoenix guardians that are loyalists as well to Daicrong and never would betray. Mostly these are consisted with elves due to an unknown reason.

Considerably though his rules rather worshiping him is to respect all phoenixs as if they were their brothers. The punishment though to those who dare challenge the might of phoenix and try to kill them would reserve as a taste of his wrath. All of his phoenix that he has made was a child, and a family to him. Those who have fallen in battle may have been reincarnated. Though necromancy and dark arts revived them different and or killed them completely unable to reincarnate. Those who did not know they have had a god was soon visited by his warriors.

One of the most well known cases through all the worshipers that one of the necromancer did such actions and had his own undead army. In the end his Fire Warriors he has made roars through the skies slamming through his walls like twigs it was consumed in flames and the leader was forced to be tormented forever stabbed and stabbed continuously by the phoenix warriors reincarnated unstopped. Though the cries bored Daicrong and he made his misery end as he enters Ma'gar belly forever burned and silenced torment to death.

Rumors still has it the man still lives in the belly due to its curse.

-----
Just a though made it up out of boredom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Pretty sure there's already a god of rebirth/birth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:36 pm

/me shrugs
I was told we didn't...
So I wrote it up randomly..

And I checked it just now... I don't see it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:31 am

Drakeson wrote:
/me shrugs
I was told we didn't...
So I wrote it up randomly..

And I checked it just now... I don't see it..

My mistake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:45 am

There -was- that one god that uh.... I forget whome played... One of the mods that got demoted and quit
cause of that. (he got demoted cause he was so inactive) Whome was the god of rebirth. I remember him
being told that I think it was Lavender that was the god of birth which included rebirth.

I'll wait for Pat, Tru, or Matt (possibly Geo) to reply before I give further comment.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:21 am

Geo the lore-fag will kill you.

There are gods for everything.

Asked him yesterday.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:31 am

What is with the sudden influx of God recommendations anyway? Another power craze?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:34 am

Nah, I just wrote it up randomly.
And seemingly there isn't a god for everything.

Or I would see,
God of Dwarf, Human, Vengeance, Elf, Etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:43 am

It's Lathander who is god of Birth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:44 am

Rossii wrote:
It's Lathander who is god of Birth.

Sam's deity. ^ ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:58 am

Drakeson wrote:
Nah, I just wrote it up randomly.
And seemingly there isn't a god for everything.

Or I would see,
God of Dwarf, Human, Vengeance, Elf, Etc...

He meant everything gets to have it's own god (or has to share it's god with a few other things in common
(example: Sune is the godess of love, beuty, and passion, not just love.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Alright,

Do we need more gods, first off. I think we've got enough Gods as it is.

Second, Whose going to play this god, first off? And if you just want him there, so your characters can worship him, then he doesn't necessarily need to be in the lore. He could just be a fictional figure they worship, and what-not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:23 pm

As I said,
Merely a God I have written up randomly Zaku.
Nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:26 pm

So, then why does it need a spot in the lore, if it's 'random and nothing more'

Just sayin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Who says it should?
Ha, I written it up randomly out of boredom.
Nothing more, you can add it or you don't need to add it.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:26 pm

I think it is pointless.

Geo most likely has gods for your god anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:17 pm

When you recommend a god, you do not get to play it.

And we have a god of rebirth. No need for this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Ermm.. I know I don't get to play a god hence why I just recommended it?

Well, to come to think of it I see only birth not rebirth..

Because in birth that's just another child being born.

Rebirth or Reincarnation is of a person like resurrection in my terms should I just say "God of Resurrection?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Birth -includes- rebirth. Even if it doesn't IRL, this is a fantasy RP community, not a fan club for real life.

If it were, I would not be in the community, and I would accasionally come in "YOU GUYS ARE NEEERDS!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:30 pm

cool story bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)   A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A recommendation of another God... (Well oh well)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Recommendations-
Jump to: