Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Empty
PostSubject: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Theme songs:

Race: Drow
Birthplace: The sea
Skills: Swordsmanship, gunnery, captaincy, sailing, pillaging, other pirate-ish skills.
Plays the fiddle and various styles of accordions
Is renowned for making clothes and leather armours.

Biography:
Illìên Auvryndar was born upon the majestic battle frigate "", under the captaincy of Myldwin Darcy.

Illìên's mother was Darcy's first mate, one Lithra Auvryndar.

From birth, Illìên was taught all of the core skills of piracy, taking parts in combat situations after the age of nine, learning the core skills of officership after eleven. At around age twelve, Illìên served as Lithra's adjundant allowing her to experience the duties, responsibilities and perks of being the officer upon such a large ship.

Over the years, Illìên grew accustomed to working as an officer upon the ship and taking part in operations on land. A high degree of veterancy was gained before Illìên was transferred to a new vessel, the quaint clipper know as "The Flamboyant Chub". It was upon this vessel that Illìên would come to attack several merchant vessels, pilfering all of the precious cargoes which they carried upon the violent seas, either utilizing or selling them to suit their black-hearted plundering desires.

Over ten years had passed, the Flamboyant Chub had become a majestically decorated clipper of superlative proportions, stocked to the brim with rare and precious goods. Twelve magnificent guns graced her spotless desk, upon which the experienced crew members dallied as they conversed and went about their well drilled practices.

It was a calm, warm and bright day within a local port. The sun beat down mercilessly on the ship's crew, when Captain Auvryndar stood upon a crate on the middle of the deck, the sunlight to her back leaving her as naught but an elegant silhouette to the crew mates as bellowed out with her powerful, yet oddly calm and pleasant voice: "Avast ye scurvy see dogs . . . We've got orders t' head back t'wards Sida followin' the coastline, where we're t' meet up with Cap'n Darcy . . . And I be not going."

With this message, and the Captain's ending remark, the crew look at the splendid figure in shock and awe, at which point the first mate, Kimber Lumbarge stepped forwards, exclaiming: "Cap'n?!"
"Yarrrrrr. I've had enough of the crap from Darcy, I be takin' my leave of active duty. Give the old sea urchin me best regards."
". . . . . As ye wish, Ma'am Auvryndar"

After the brief converse between the pair, the crew make ready to sail, and pay Captain Auvryndar their 'final' farewells and good lucks.

With her final goodbye, the captain donned her standard scarlet cape, feathered hat and corset, walking off the ship before disappearing into the crowds in the dockside.

Alignment:ChaoticNeutral
Favored Enemy: Imperial Capital ships
Favored Weapon: Admant "Reiver" sword, clip-loaded pistol, and a rifle.
Deity: Unknown
Current Task:
Settle down in a town with her fortune - Ongoing
Perhaps find a mate - Ongoing

Looks:5'9. bluer skin than most drow, white hair, blue eyes, scarlet cape, feathered hat and corset, black leather pants.

(Still tweaking a few things)

Last edited by Crimzon_Reaper on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 am

Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:14 am

Gambit wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53A4GyB96RI

Oh wow, that's horrendous.

Nice character page, even in WIP - shaping up nicely.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 am

Hmmm... maybe I should make MY pirate character... or, enlist her in Captain Silverbeard's crew? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:03 am

Go fer it.

Sorreh, I've been all over the place today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:29 am

Crimzon_Reaper wrote:
Go fer it.

Sorreh, I've been all over the place today.

I found him a picture.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 pm

If you were Nine on a pirate ship you'd be cleaning the decks.

Sorry to say.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:12 pm

No no.

If ye're the first mate's daughter, ye get trained.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Kay: I can has comments now? <3
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Women be bad luck on ye vessel :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:02 am

Very nicely written up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)   Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illìên Auvryndar - (Bio done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: