Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surna : Liberated!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Surna : Liberated! Empty
PostSubject: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:56 pm

**As you walk around Leyanara one misty morning, you notice a large number of Talibarian Legion Officers garbed in the traditional dress uniform--Some carry chairs and tables, while others carry stacks upon stacks of flyers. They seem to set up the tables at the busiest points--Intersections, the market. As the rest of the city wakes up, they call for people's attention, handing out the flyers by the dozen. As you approach the keep, you notice an even bigger commotion is concentrated here--tables, chairs, and officers all around. Above them, a bright banner reads in bold letters--Surna : Liberated!. An Officer notices you and quickly strides towards you, shoving a piece of parchment in your hand. Flustered, you read the parchment...**

Quote :
Date: 12/6
Author: Not stated
For so many months now, the jewel of our beautiful Empire, Surna, has remained under the control of the relentless invaders from the Empire of Occitan. But recent, surprising events have allowed Surna to be recaptured with minimal loss of life.

When the Occitan legion attacked Surna, it caught the Legions by complete surprise--And Surna, despite the brave efforts of it's citizens, fell to the horde. In reaction, the legions mobilized for a full scale conflict, moving to reinforce key locations. And the cities north and south of Surna braced themselves, fearing that they would be the next to be attacked before they could be strengthened by the moving Legions.

But surprisingly, the occupying force in Surna seemed to stall in it's actions--a deeply entrenched Surnan underground resistance reported that the force lay stagnant behind the broken walls, turning to fortification rather than invasion.

Indeed, it seemed the entire nation had come to a halt--and scouts, deep within enemy territory, reported that there seemed to be an internal conflict of unknown size.

It was just a few weeks ago when it was revealed to High General Odin Geoff that the previous leadership had been overthrown, and that the new leader intended to call back the occupying legions and hopes to negotiate for peace with Talibar.

This claim held true when the General received word that much of the occupying force seemed to be abandoning their posts. This was accompanied by a seeming civil war among the remaining force.

Weeks later, it was reported by Occitan's new leader that those loyal to him had evacuated the occupied city--however, the most fanatic supporters of the Kaiser had fought off attempts to bring them out of the city, and had entrenched themselves within.

The General then gave the amassed Legions in the forests around Surna the signal to attack. Coordinating with the underground resistance, they set explosives along a small stretch of wall-- but, surprisingly, the explosives seemed to explode a far greater section of wall then intended. Undaunted, our liberating legion rushed in, and after a week of fighting the smaller force, reclaimed the city.

The Emperor now encourages all former residants to return home and help rebuild the proud city. Today is truly a happy day for all of Talibar!

OOC: Basically, it's been retroed that instead of destroyed, Surna was simply occupied. We're now returning to Surna. Please read the story instead of skipping over it D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:00 pm

**Zaku gets a flyer pushed to his chest, in a rustled manner. He snarls at the guard, before snatching it, and skims it over, his eyes widening...

"Holy shit.."

He quickly turns on his heel, and runs off at a steady pace home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Jens watches a flier float on a gust of wind and grabs it out of the air, quickly reading it and sighing loudly.

"Kari!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Jables the bard hears of this news quickly.....and prepares a tasty jam in tribute to it's liberation.

Ragnar Blackmane looks at the notice, grins, then walks into a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Pang looks at a paper.

She claps happily for a bigger village to live.

She flies away.
-
Melian doesn't care
-
Veremoth is pleased
-
And Hana-Ko is.. whatev.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 pm

OOC: I thought Zaku couldn't read?

IC: [B][i]**Edward comes across a mugger that had recently mugged a flyer from a civilian (retarded)
after reading it, he quickly runs off to tell several people he knows. (and that are most likely asleep)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:29 pm

OOC: Zaku learned to read, about the sametime he learned to falcon punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
OOC: Zaku learned to read, about the sametime he learned to falcon punch.

OOC: Too bad you made your spells lame-ass Tyr prayers, or you could make people explode with that punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:38 pm

OOC: I enjoy being weak, I'm getting rid of them anyway- For Feline Polymorph. That'll be BADASS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Articus grabs a flier and stares at it. Not knowing what Surna is, so he crumbles it.

Hayden smiles and cheers. She heads to Surna

Last edited by Ness Tea on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:16 pm

** Marcus spots a paper lying on a table across from him in the local bakery. He nom's his pastery and rises from his seat to stroll towards it. He picks it up off the table and reads it some what wide eyed. With a smug grin he sets it down, moves to the front counter, buys ten days of treats and heads off on his way to Surna.

[OOC:] GG.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:21 pm

**Owen studies the Kazuth guard that approaches him intently, not letting a single movement go unchecked.

The man looks rather . . . 'Cute'.
Owen rips the flyer from the man's hand with a violent snatching motion, at which points he reads the deformed parchment. "La- . . . Who-sie wut? . . . . I'mma goin' home"

As the guard turns, two softly and suggestively uttered words pass by his head, causing him to stop, his eyes widened, his ears jolting up as his tail perks up a little . . . "Nice ass!"

[OOC] About. Fucking. Time. ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Forawian - "Right...."
Drakeson - "Maybe, I can restart.."
Vymiseva - "Huh... I guess time to move?"
Celestia - "Whatever.. More travels for me."
Prian - "New place to visit!"

[OOC] *Sigh* I miss varmithas....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:28 pm

[OOC] *Happy sigh* I'm so glad I helped kill him.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:05 pm

** Takato receives a flier, examining it in light disbelief, before running off, thoughts buzzing in her mind. **
Back to top Go down
GrimDeath202

GrimDeath202

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 pm

OOC: huh epic sauce that means that my old Chanaracter Jon will work now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surna : Liberated!   Surna : Liberated! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1