Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.

Go down 
+3
TRUlyjuST
Donixs
Gambit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Furries.
+1
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:32 pm

No, I am still not a furry.

However I do not have a problem with kazuth, only that THEY HOG THE PUB Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:33 pm

They don't hug the god damn pub, for christs sake. There's only 3 Kazuth that are even Old enough to drink in the pub.

So shut the fuck up, if you would so kindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Wow are you pissed. You made your point, give peace a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:40 pm

You just said, in the post above mine you had a problem, I was clarifying for you that there was no problem.

Don't bring up arguments if you're gonna' shy away from the answer.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 pm

I haven't seen kazuth as a problem in months. Seriously. The population is controlled anyway, there's a pretty average ratio in regard of other races, and there's a whole kazuth racism thing going on.

The thing is, by a rule of thumb, people either play the race their friends play as, or play the most attractive race, not the ugly or dumb one. Hence, the reason why there are more vampires than orcs.

RP isn't about pretending you're yourself. It's the polar opposite. Again, by a general rule, most of our lives aren't as interesting as our RPed ones. Nobody likes to act a someone destined to fail, or that is a failure. Which is why there is overpowered characters, due to people taking that to an extreme.

Personally, I've never seen any good into limiting what people can or cannot choose to RP as, it usually does more bad than good, example, how nobody RPs as a planetouched, to'loth, troll, xivilai, ect. Infact, most people don't even know those races even exist, and that is because of how limited, and how secret we make them.

I actually think NO race should be application only. But I also think that all races should be balanced out so there's no way someone can abuse it's own race. Make it like oblivion, you can select from a wide range of races that in the end are all as good as the other. No race should be for example, ridiculously strong and impervious, but there shouldn't be a problem with a small and weak one.

It's not up to any of us to decide what people want to play as, we should encourage people to do something different, though.

On another note, Uberman, I'm getting tired of your continuous attempts to troll people. Give it a rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Quote :
and Occitans

No.

And Kamai has a point. Nobody wants to be dull. BUT.

The problem with leaving everything open to everyone is lore-wise more than power-wise. There aren't supposed to be 500 demons running around at once while there's only 70 humans and 30 kazuths. People would go for the most attractive race first-hand, and then their friends would join him, leaving us without humans and only a bunch of demons with epic fire-powers and breasts that make them look more like a storage for silicone than any living being.

But really. I was just basing my idea about kazuth-overpopulation on the fact that it used to be way too many a while back.

Oh, and Uberman.

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Trollface
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Uberman7788 wrote:
The sudden influx of furries has caused an inbalance in the races.

All I see nowadays is kazuth this, furry that.

We have to put a limit on kazuth and other furry types, to keep balance in the force.
Last time I was on the server, there were (I am going to say this lightly) Roving bands of kazuth, hogging the pub.
What if other people, such as humans or orcs want to be in the bar without cat people getting stoned on catnip and drinking heavily.

If we let this run forever, olden rp might as well be called furry rp.

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Kill%20it%20With%20Fire%20Aliens

"Sudden influx"

You. Have failed to do your homework.

Also, I love the complete referance to Zaku.

But if said Orcs and Humans don't like it. Take care of it ICly.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Uberman7788 wrote:
Wow are you pissed. You made your point, give peace a chance.

"ROFL, YOU MAEK POYNT. GIEF PIECE TEH CHANGE" = "IGNORANCE, DISCRIMINATION, IGNORANCE, CHRONIC RETARDATION, IGNORANCE"

Sorry, what?

Several times within this thread, you have actively slandered 'Furries'
All furry races, and dare I say it, furries within the community.

Please refrain from flaming and slandering people, races, religions and other groups.

All it will succeed in doing is making you look like a complete and utter retard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Oh hay there, congradulations Uberman, you just bought yourself a three day forum ban for excessive and unprovoked trolling.

I've shown before I refuse to allow trolls, and I stand by that.

I'd also like to point out you just gotta deal with any bloody Kazuth ''invasion'' of a bar or something. Do you fly off your handle if you go somewhere in real life and there's alot of say, blacks or mexicans there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Exactly. I am becoming a furry. Don't insult me.

Besides that, I completely agree with Zaku's and MC's points. There are a few Kazuths. I see more Dhampyrs that Kazuths.

If you want to *itch to us about something that should be fixed in character, do it yourself. Go make a overpowered character that people will dislike you for, and slaughter them all. Of course, that will make a lot more people dislike you, but you got what you wanted, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:46 pm

First off: (slightly on-topic with the racisim thingy) If I see a room full of blacks, or whoever else I'm
afraid of going near in mass (or in strength) then I just back the fuck off.

Second: Ness, how many Dhampyrs have you seen? I currently only know of one that's actually still played,
and that's Narran's self insert/main character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Yeah, Aeria Wars V: Aerians strike back. Sorry completely irrelevant, but I felt I had to -try- and cheer people up. Also well done Ruta, now we see the admins putting their power to excellent use Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:00 pm

I meant mine as a hyperbole. Well I've seen Isabella, Vymesiva(or however you spell it) my new character, Hayden.

Yeah.. I didn't make a good point there, but I tried.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Oh hay there, congradulations Uberman, you just bought yourself a three day forum ban for excessive and unprovoked trolling.

I've shown before I refuse to allow trolls, and I stand by that.

I'd also like to point out you just gotta deal with any bloody Kazuth ''invasion'' of a bar or something. Do you fly off your handle if you go somewhere in real life and there's alot of say, blacks or mexicans there?

<33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:35 pm

I used to be a furry.
Once our head admins get us a server, the Kazuth/Anti Kazuth war will give all the \"attractive furry\" characters an important role. No worries.

Also, Krug, I believe what Uberman was specifically a subject to \'Unwarranted self importance\', judging from his \"I can say my opinion but you can\'t voice yours\" attitude.

edit: LOL I MAGICALLY POSTED BEFORE KRUG

Last edited by Psyche on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:36 pm

This whole thread was an admitted troll.

What was the point...?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Your answer.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:03 pm

The stupid thing is that he stated his trollness in 2 threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Ness Tea wrote:

Psyche wrote:
I used to be a furry.
lol
It's cool to want to fuck animals. ;D

I LIKE NECROPOSTING
Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Fosters202
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Kallistia wrote:
Ness Tea wrote:

Psyche wrote:
I used to be a furry.
lol

I LIKE NECROPOSTING

mrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Kallistia wrote:
Ness Tea wrote:

Psyche wrote:
I used to be a furry.
lol

I LIKE NECROPOSTING

mrow
Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Black_white_cat_on_fence
+
Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Radiation11254496251
+
Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 David-hasselhoff-07
=
Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 1124818067_catgirl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh god, oh god, oh god.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Radiation11254496251

+

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Dont-scare-your-daughter

+

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 391px-Frontpager

=

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Wikipedo_Lolicon_Picture

This is a fun game.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Gentlemen_icon1024
This thread seems to be filling itself with hate and trolls, therefore, I declare it

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Trolled1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.   Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invasion of Furries and why we should be worried.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next