Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Empty
PostSubject: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:05 am

Escape from Facepunch, the comic based off the movie 'Escape from New York'
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Gmodescapefromfacepunchslide1
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFFslide15
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFFslide2
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFFslide3
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFF4
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFF5
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFFslide6
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFFslide7
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFFslide8
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFFslide9
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFFslide10
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFFslide11
Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) GEFFslide12

Ka-done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:09 am

Badass. I must say.

Good posing too, I always had trouble with sitting and crossing arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:49 am

Yes good posing, though one of the image codes needs fixed.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Which image code? they all look fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Yeah, they are all perfect. Very Happy

I liked it and lol'd at the Geo left it at Facepunch part.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:52 pm

I will make an issue 2 if the people want it. Or Zaku/somebody else asks really nicely.
Anyone spot the fuck up I made, or perhaps the hidden retcon?(They're like, the same thing)
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Thinks its goods.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Pretty nicely done, Koliup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:46 pm

WE WANT MAOR!
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 am

Moar will be coming soon, I just have to shake my 'Slaves to Armok: God of Blood' addiction(You can make clothes out of your enemies.).
And my addiction to chapter 2 of it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)   Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from Facepunch (May contain allergens, if you are dapper gent)
Page 1 of 1