Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kitero Sekiba

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Kitero Sekiba Dreamer_by_Shade_of_the_rainbow
Excuse the fact that all his features are blue.

13 and a half.

Race:
Kazuth

Birthplace:
Leyanara

Skill:
- Adorable
- Heavy Reader
- Fast Learner

Nickname:
Kit

Personality:
He is outgoing, and is shy at sometimes. His personality changes. One moment, he could be hiding from you, the next he could be chasing you around the room asking to be your friend. (Hyper lol) He loves to read books, and is weak in physical strength. He has a good heart. He loves animals, and he dislikes to hurt things.

Biography:
He was born in Leyanara 13 years ago. His parents were too poor to afford his needs. They had to do something with him, but didn't know what to do. They lived off garbage cans, and left overs. It was disgusting. Eventually, he came across an incredibly nice bakery owner. The bakery man gave Kitero an offer. If he becomes his assistant, then he can get all the food he wants. He accepted the offer.

One moment in time, he had to visit the library and give the librarian a special order of blueberry muffin brownie cake. When he reached the library, he began to have a chat with the librarian.

He became good friends with the librarian, and in a few years, he was taught how to read.

He had grown a love for books, and began to read one book every day. They were short of course. He slowly got into bigger and longer books.

He learned about Deity's from all the books he has read, and determined which one he likes the most. Although he doesn't really know how to worship them.

One cold night, he was walking to the bakery. He came across a light sound coming from the alley way. He searched for the myseterious sound, and saw an incredibly small, shadowy figure laying on the floor.

He dashed to it, and picked it up. It was a kitty cat. He stuffed the kitty into his pocket, and continued to the bakery.

When he reached it, he asked for some bread. He revealed his newly found cat to his friend. The bakery man offered more bread to Kitero. He ate it.

The bakery man sighed and explained that the bread was for the cat.

When Kitero got home, he made a small cardboard house for his new kitty. He still doesn't have an appropriate name from her, but he will soon find one hopefully.

He figured out a name. Kitty. The kitty's name is now Kitty.
- You can learn more in character -

Alignment:
Lawful Good

Eye Color:
Brown

Glasses or Contacts?:
Yes, wears them when reading.

Weight:

Height:
4'8

Favored Enemy:
None

Favored Weapon:
His epic book quotes.

Inventory:
Head - Glasses
Spoiler:
Chest - Striped Hoodie
Spoiler:
Legs - Jeans
Spoiler:
Pockets - Kitty
Spoiler:
Feet - Old Sneakers

Spoiler:

Deity:
None

Current Task:
Become friends with Java - Ongoing
Make friends that aren't scared of him - Ongoing

Kitty Information:
Kitty was born in an alleyway, the same one that Kitero found her in. Her kitty parents were taken for food, by a random hooded figure. She was left alone, hungry and cold.The next day, Kitero found her, and took her into his care. He gave her food, and a place to stay. Kitty prefers Kitero's pocket as a place to stay. It is comfortable and warm.

Kitty was born as a cat midget, by the way. It would be a shame if he got squished.

Kitty Appearance:
Height - 1 inch tall, if she stands on her back feet.
Eye Color - Blue
Fur Color - Black and White
Cuteness Rating - 9000/10

More Pictures
Spoiler:

Yes, I edited that.
Thanks to Hyper for helping me out with this character, and MC for helping me find a good song. Also, thanks to Krug for allowing me to use his layout.

Last edited by Ness Tea on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Another underage zuth? heh.
And, why are there no cute -humans- ?

Oh well, ACCEPT
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm

I was going to make a female one, but Hyper talked me out of it by saying there are too many female kazuths.

And I like their ears.

And Kaeynz didn't like to read.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Eh, Prefer dog ears, myself.
I hate cats, they're usually unloyal, spoiled, and like to scratch and piss on your furniture.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:39 pm

I couldn't make a welven Sad
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:39 pm

D:! Someone should make a page, and make em official
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:03 pm

I'm not sure... we already have ALOT of Kazuths... while this is abit different, I am still unsure.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Discrimination!

We have a lot of white people IRL don't we?
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Not as much as mexicans.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Tooshay.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Good Game Sir.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Agreed.

Back on topic?
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Well, seeing as how it is still WIP, I wont give a final decision on it yet. However, please put some effort into it, it helps with things like this. (Just saying)
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Denied.

Honestly, he's just a remake of Kaynez, or whatever the fuck his name was. And, I think we've got enough Kazuths at the moment. We don't want to have a large population, like we did at one point that basically overran every other race.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:41 am

And? I believe there is a copy of Zaku, except female. Zakella or something like that?
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:01 am

Zakella /is/ Zaku.

Zakella is Fem-Zaku, Zaku turned into a female by a magical belt. They're the same person.
That still doesn't change anything, like I said. There's enough Kazuth at the moment, we've had population problems before. And, there's a rule, still in effect about No Child Characters. That fails to be enforced.
We already have enough Battle-kiddies running around.

Why not just make a normal person?
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:09 am

Oh.

My kid isn't a battle kiddie, he is a bookworm.
I haven't heard about that rule.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:14 am

It's because it's not being enforced.

It was established not too long ago, when we had like, five battle-kiddies running around. Who acted like they were adults, and didn't abide to the symbol fact that they were Ten.

And, sure- he'll start as a bookworm. But we all know how that never works out, eventually he'll turn into some magic-wielding child, and start taking on everything like he was some demi-god.

And, like I said- Why not just make a normal person? And you've got a few characters to RP with already, that are 'special'. Maybe it's about time to head back to the basics.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:46 am

Awww this guys cool, makes me want to make a teen to be his friend, but I'm not sure if I should, Yes or No?
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:45 pm

How is this kid special?

I am 14 years old, and he's 13. I love to read. Thats about it.

Sure, he has a tail and cat ears. What is wrong with that?

Races are suppose to be used. It would be stupid if you limit how many people are Kazuths. If you are, don't make it a race, make it a creature.

How do you know if he isn't a normal kid? You can't foresee the future can you?

One last thing. I learn pretty fast, I don't know why he can't.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Rossii wrote:
...but I'm not sure if I should, Yes or No?

For god's sake, make your own decisions.

And I don't see why not to accept.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:05 pm

I accept, so long as this is your last child kazuth character.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Damn, there goes my plan to make an army of Kazuths.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
Damn, there goes my plan to make an army of Kazuths.

Just don't make them kids.
Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Well, I was kidding.
Besides that.

I updated it a bit. I'm having trouble trying to find a good song for him. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitero Sekiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitero Sekiba   Kitero Sekiba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitero Sekiba
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Perma-Killed-