Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rather require help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rather require help. Empty
PostSubject: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Well, this is about olden considerably, I need help, yes I need help.

Though as I know my RP is being terrible I guess, I just need someone to rather somewhat sadly hold my hands through it and teach me more and more. Trying get better.

So far all my characters of course are same I think so I need help on changing that.

That's why I'm thinking just flat out remove every single characters and destroy all the RPs that they have done with people and remove them..... As if never existed, though I see no problem to this because really everyone never had a Major Event with any of my characters.....

Considering Everything really I try to RP it ended up bad.... So Now I just want it to get it done and stop it.

Opinions please, or help?

I mean rather I do know is that when I had Varmithas I was happy yet I had many problems with him, never made one single character and he was my number one.... Somehow I Just need find a character that I will stick with again and never make any...
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:39 pm

What did you like most of Varmithas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:44 pm

That I do not know truly....
Things I liked about him was, his sword...
His shadow like powers....
Rest rather remains unknown....
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:02 pm

So if you were to create one character with a similar sword (of course you can't start out with it but you can work your way into gaining it) and maybe you'd be content.

You have to decide on several things. If you're going to make a character, you should decide a deity, and you should follow it. Their dogma usually provides some interesting roleplay if you follow it.

Then you should decide everything else, Gender, Race, whatever you like best.

And then you have to figure out what you like best in a personality and alignment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm

I was rather exposed towards of which is Drow Roleplaying....
Then comes towards of which Exposed towards Necromancy and Lich Amendments.

Though I was thinking of wanting to make a Archlich...
Those Neutral - Good Alignments..
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Liches can be fun but it's even more fun to start out as a regular person and work your way into becoming one, experimenting on people to progress your power over necromancy and then slowly immortalizing yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Powerplaying. Lots of people you played as were Emperor-like god people.

From one 40K fan to another, stick to the IG. The SM will make you go on power trips.

Also, Tzeench can go scheme for the sake of scheming.

Malaal is where it's at. Thats right, the chaos god of chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Uberdude's right. Powerplaying makes characters grow weak and boring to rp with.

What I've noticed you doing is a mistake most newer players are doing at the moment, which is trying to give your characters power as soon as their created. I totally recommend just making a character, using one of Ruta's starting sets that he thoughtfully created, and only applying for a position in a guild. Starting out with a humble character and learning through others is how nearly all the really powerful character were created. It's much more rewarding than walking into an inn and claiming that everyone should hate you because you're the #1 evil badass who killed all their families.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Well, try making a character that is more passive than a fighter.

Like Hana-Ko.

I might not use him much, but might get rid of him for others.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 pm

I agree what Psyche said, why not have several basic chars with set goals in mind? Have one of them being a guard, one more magic orientated and then have maybe one rp char that you rp however you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rather require help.   Rather require help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rather require help.
Page 1 of 1