Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bathhouse DESTROYED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Empty
PostSubject: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 am

Quote :
<Bathouse Fight>
Date: <July 07>
Author: <Random Man>
July 7th, there was a fight of a mysterious black winged man with red robes and black armor, he flew in the skies and basically hurled a golden armored man down to the bath house obliterating the roof, causing the destruction to increase in the beloved Surna. Not only that hails of gunshots erupts from the skies of the man as the people of Surna (New civilians mind you) scream and ran away. The Fight has begun as a giant thunder cracked as if from the skies location was from the Bathhouse from one of our expert Weather man... So far the Bathhouse was in the end destroyed of someone yelling, "DIE BROTHER" of course leaving the bathhouse in ruins.
The suspects are unknown but the golden armored man said it was merely a demon and of course was rushed towards a medical person in heavy injuries.>

OOC: Mr. Vincent and Prian fought in the bathhouse obliterating it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:17 am

Considering you find it hard to Rp things that happen to your character properly . . . I really don't think you should partake in any major event making now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:17 am

I'm going to kill somebody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 am

Crimzon_Reaper wrote:
Considering you find it hard to Rp things that happen to your character properly . . . I really don't think you should partake in any major event making now.

How is this a major event Mr Crimzon?
It was a minor side battle

Last edited by Drakeson on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 am

OOC: [sarcasm]NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THE BATHHOUSE, NOW WHERE WILL LESBIANS GROPE EACHOTHER?![/sarcasm]

Last edited by Kallistia on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:36 am

Kallistia wrote:
OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THE BATHHOUSE, NOW WHERE WILL LESBIANS GROPE EACHOTHER?!

OOC: NO WHERE BECAUSE IT WAS THE WORST THING TO EVER COME TO THIS SHIT-HOLE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:48 am

OOC: You rebuild it.. Its going crumble right back down... This time maybe 2 houses and a tower with it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 am

OOC:
The Destructions Wasn't Needed.
From What Zaku Said Server-Wise, People Were Acting Immaturely And Sexualy, Distacting The Regular Course Of Roleplay. If Such Should Happen, I Think People Should Either Ignore It IC/OOC, Kick The Person That Is Doing The Wrong Action Out, And RP As Though They Weren't There, Or, If Needed, Get An Admin To Talk To Them. People Seriously Don't Need To Be Doing This. Most Of Us Aren't Chilren Anymore, We Need To Behave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 am

OOC: Serious, get some resolution as opposed to just blasting away your problems, you lazy lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:17 am

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
OOC:
From What Zaku Said Server-Wise, People Were Acting Immaturely And Sexualy, Distacting The Regular Course Of Roleplay. If Such Should Happen, I Think People Should Either Ignore It IC/OOC, Kick The Person That Is Doing The Wrong Action Out, And RP As Though They Weren't There, Or, If Needed, Get An Admin To Talk To Them. People Seriously Don't Need To Be Doing This. Most Of Us Aren't Chilren Anymore, We Need To Behave.

You were the one messing it up. And being immature. So, you first.

Regardless, Ruta, we're doing what the admins do-- destroying to problem. 'Cept we're blowing it up IC, instead of banning people. The whole community is a 'lazy lot'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:22 am

Zaku350 wrote:
OOC:
Wrongly Justed.
I Haven't Done Anything Immature In The Bathhouse, And IC Happenings When Other People Are Not Present Do Not Count. And I Belive That The Interaction Between Zaku And Vanessa, Which Was Very Immature, And Which Made Narran Leave, Is What We Are Talking About.
Kissing, Is In No Way Related To '***Vanessa Hugs You, Her Bewbs In Your Face.
Touche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 am

That wasn't my fault, now was it? I didn't ask to be kissed. And you did to Immature roleplay, you and Marcus had your little cyber-session in there.

Regardless, the Bathhouse should be gone. And good riddance. We need less circle jerking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:44 am

OOC: All in all, the bath house was destroyed.....
I love being owned in the end as always xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:00 am

Zaku350 wrote:
L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
OOC:

Regardless, Ruta, we're doing what the admins do-- destroying to problem. 'Cept we're blowing it up IC, instead of banning people. The whole community is a 'lazy lot'

It's not your place to do the job of the administration, and comparing this to banning isn't at all the same.

Last edited by Rutabega on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:01 am

But it is.

We're doing away with problems by removing them, instead of trying to compromise. It's all the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:03 am

First off, it's not and second of all, the fact remains that it's not your place to do the job of an admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:05 am

Please, explain to me how they're so different. And second, I'm not. I wasn't the one that blew it up, was I? I'm only giving my opinion of approval, in it's destruction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 am

A ban should only be used as a last resort, after several attempts to fix the problem in question instead of just hastily and blindly pulling out the banhammer.

And you stated that...
Quote :
We're doing away with problems by removing them, instead of trying to compromise. It's all the same.
That right there is saying that the community, and to a lesser extent, you were the ones doing this. We do NOT remove people without first trying to compromise, so don't dare imply that we do.

Learn your bloody place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:17 am

This is my place, I'm a member of the community. Excuse me for expressing my opinion, in matters. And it wasn't -me- specifically, I'm not the only one who sees a problem with this 'Circle-Jerk' it even breaks the rules to some extent. No Private RP is allowed on server, yet, you allow this Bathhouse? Which revolves around gay-orientated female Roleplay. And admit it, if anyone else tries to enter:

"NO you can't come in, you're a guy. And we're all lesbians."

That's what happens, that's all that ever happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:26 am

No, it is not your place to give judgment on members of the community and it's administraiton. Frankly, the whole notion of this 'Circle-Jerk' is total bullshit. The rules state that you're not allowed to oocly complain about people busting in on your rp, Icly you can bitch and moan all you want. Second, I find the claims of certain people being part of it to be again, bullshit. Just because someone might be inside a building and you don't have an IC excuse to go in there.

Example would be when You, Naria and Taka were in the gatehouse and nearly all became hostile to anyone that came near, which is basically the same as the situation you claim happens in the bath house. Does that make you a circle-jerker? Well, by your and most of the communities views, it does regardless of the fact that you often rp with anyone that comes by. This is the case with most of the people involved in the so called 'Circle-jerk'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:30 am

Now, I wasn't becoming hostile. So don't point fingers at me. The only one becoming hostile was Taka, and she had a reason. Regardless, no, it doesn't make us a circle-jerker group, because we weren't pushing people away. We were roleplaying properly. Though, it doesn't really matter-- this has nothing to do with the Bathhouse issue. It's been apart of Olden in the past. And it's never brought any good. And I think it's a terrible, terrible, Idea to bring it back to the community. Even from two days of seeing it in use, It's been nothing but trouble. All roleplay focuses around it, and nothing else anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:35 am

Well that's the fault of the people who use it to a vast extent, you can't go pointing fingers at the people that had used it once or twice, or even the person who created it, because I'm sure they want to try and create a rpblackhole.

And the fact that you, as a group icly pushed people away makes it just as much a circle-jerk group as any other people you've been pointing at and screaming "CIRCLE-JERK!" because the only pushing away there's been from very many of the "circle-jerk chars" has been IC, not ooc, just like yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 am

I'm not claiming innocence here, I've been in my fair share of PRP. Hell, Zaku is probably one of the main circle-jerkers these days. I understand that. But getting rid of this terrible, terrible, excuse for roleplay, was something that needed to be done. And if Drakeson hadn't don it, someone else would've.

And, with that, I bid you adieu with this conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:41 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bathhouse DESTROYED!   The Bathhouse DESTROYED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bathhouse DESTROYED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: News and Events :: News Archive-
Jump to: