Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Empty
PostSubject: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Due to miscommunication I am currently missing the first part of the chat where Crimzon begins to troll me. You can make out what he said to be seeing as I went in the order of events that he wrote writing back with my retort.

This was over my girlfriend, whom of which was called a dog by Zaku and Crimzon. I expected better of Crimzon. But I guess it's just to good to be true.

Quote :
Oddric: Oh, Is that right Crimzon? You think I'm talking behind your back? I dare not go behind your ass, you'd probally bend over and ask for my beef.

Not to mention I blocked you because your an asshole, stop using Narran as a messaging machine. To be honest, I don't care if I'm popular as long as I do something worth while with my life-- something that I find fun and fullfilling.

And I am a male, go ask your fucking mother. She'd know for sure, she payed -me- to fuck her.

I don't want to challenge your sorry ass, you're not even worth my time. Besides, I've gone through this shit with Zaku, I don't need to do it with his clone.

You know, my room is rather well lit, and I don't cut myself. I have never harmed myself because of depression, anger, or any emotion in general. So fuck off you cunt.

Great, have your fucking Parade, you'll probally get drunk and fuck your mother and have incest babies. And you know, I will make this world a better place, that's my role in life. To help faggots like you get through the world easier since you have nothing to offer us, you're just a worthless eater.

Sell my organs? What type of sick bastard are you? You plan on killing me and scooping my inards out with a melon-scoop? What the fuck are you smoking?

Meh- My father and mother are both assholes-- to be honest, as soon as I hit seventeen I'm moving out. That was a lowblow even if I don't give a fuck about them. Besides, my mother would do it for free. So fuck off and stop talking about me...

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: My answer: No.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: You still live in this world.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Scum like you are a cancer.

Oddric: Heh. Grats. You wrote your own ban.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Oh, I'm happy to be banned for this.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Not to mention I blocked you because your an asshole, stop using Narran as a messaging machine. To be honest, I don't care if I'm popular as long as I do something
worth while with my life-- something that I find fun and fullfilling.

Oddric: You're just like the old Zaku, please. Stop now.

Oddric: I don't want any drama.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Your natural tendancy to fail no matter how simple something is amuses me.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Deeply.

Oddric: No one does.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Div.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: I didn't do this to simply troll . . .

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: It was to rather rudely point out:

Oddric: You did it because your Zaku's #1 Worshipper.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: WE DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS IF YOU GET FUCKED, AND AIN'T LIKED.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Kay?

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Stop posting it all over us.

Oddric: I didn't.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: You instantly provoke trolling due to such idiotic things.

Oddric: You provoke trolling by being a douche and calling my Girlfriend a Dog.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: So far, I ain't been troll'd.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: I must be liked then.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: The irony.

Oddric: Crimzon, please just get the fuck away from me and stop talking to me. I don't want this Drama that your causing.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: What you mean to say is: "Crimzon, fuck off. I'm growing up now. I'm simply going to ingore your tr0ll, and go on with life without another hoot"

Oddric: No.

Oddric: What I mean is.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Prolonging tr0ll.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Prolonging tr0ll.

Oddric: "Fuck off asshole, I'm busy with things your complex mind can't comprehend."

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Fucking your dog?

Oddric: SHE'S MY FUCKING GRILFRIEND!

Oddric: FUCK OFF!

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: She's still a dog . . .

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Which makes it morally and legally wrong.

Oddric: That's fucking it.

Oddric: You're being reported on the forums.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Go for it.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Whining again.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Short solution: Block me.

Oddric: I did.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: You fail.

Oddric: Then you used Narran as a messanger.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: No, that was not intended.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: An unexpected side-effect.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Seriously, Div.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: Block me.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: It's that simple.

Oddric: I am- and you're being reported on the forums as we speak. I told you several times I didn't want this Drama.

Oddric: I gave you fair warning to stop.

Oddric: You didn't.

Crimzon_Reaper|Zaku Worshiper #1: No, you didn't ask nicely.

Oddric: Therefore, you shall be given to the higher ups and I will be awaiting their decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Quote :
Oddric: I don't want any drama.

Here's your first mistake. You just posted on a forums.

You don't want Drama? Keep your mouth shut, and don't go around telling people:
"Hai guiz, I just fucked my gurl friend Ashlee"

You expect people to respect you? Please-- we don't have to stoop so low as to stick "Brb - Getting Laid" in our names for attention.

Everything Crimzon said was true. If you didn't want Drama, you should've blocked him. You only proved his point further. You're an attention whore. "Scum like you are a cancer."
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Zaku-- I don't need your speechs, please shut up and let the admins decide like their suppose to.

This isn't your battle so stay out of it. And if I wanted to, I could add you into this too, but I'm not. So please- just get out of the topic.

Quote :
All-Worshipped Zaku: Divinity, leave people alone-- nobody cares you fucked your dog. Or your girlfriend, whatever you call her. Seriously, nobody wants Drama, nobody gives a rat's ass who you're sleeping with. It doesn't make you cool ,nobody likes you anymore. If anything, it makes us all want to strangle you more then we already do.

Also. Thanks for your words, they really helped your trolling cause. Please leave, not here for drama, just the justice system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Thanks for posting that, Div, you've saved me the trouble. And with that, let me emphasis, and clarify what you just said.

Indeed, this is my battle, you brought me into this when you said:
Quote :
I don't want to challenge your sorry ass, you're not even worth my time. Besides, I've gone through this shit with Zaku, I don't need to do it with his clone.

This was your second mistake, bringing me into this fight. Bad choice, my boy. So, now this is my battle, and Crimzon is my friend, his acts are justifiable. We're not the ones that cried out for attention until people couldn't take your cries anymore, turned around, and trolled you until you shut up.

And those logs you provided prove nothing, nothing at all. That's only your response. You don't even have what Crimzon said. So first off, the admins can't make a decision.

And with your past experiences with me, I doubt they'll ban Crimzon. If they're smart. They know how you work, they know how you are. You cry for attention, you -want- to be trolled. You -beg- to be trolled, so you can post it on the forums.

We're not stupid Divinity, but you may be.

May I include this, too:

Quote :
All-Worshipped Zaku: I come to you with a proposition.
All-Worshipped Zaku: A call for peace, if you will

I attempted to end this drama, but you insisted on crying. You insited on getting trolled. Because you knew you'd get what you want. You're a -child-. You're a baby. And Olden is your mother. You cry for her, and suckle at her teets for attention. Until the next child comes along, and back-hands you.

Last edited by Zaku350 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Oh god, not this shit again. I keep quiet about this crap normally, but now... snip snip snip dear GOD, snip. Please, for Christ's sake, don't reply to this thread unless you're a moderator, voicing your opinion on the offense.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Thanks Psyche.

That really is helpfull.

I didn't bring you into this Zaku, I told him that he was mimicing your old ways, but apparently you haven't changed. Only used the 'Change Card' to get back into the server again to troll and be your usual ass.

Please Zaku, stay the hell out of this. If you want to take a point of view, do it. But don't speak it-- it's not your job.

And I don't cry for attention, I just simply state what I have done and haven't done for those of you who are my friends. And apparently, everyone wants to strangle me- so what's the point of being here? Because I love this place with my heart and soul, just as I do my girlfriend whom of which you call a dog.

Do you not find that offensive? I do, she is the love of my entire life, the only person I care about and you call her a dog. So kindly fuck off.

Last edited by ♥Lithium on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Divinity, I've studied you for a while. You think I'm stupid?

When I trolled you, I took your words into consideration, I watched and studied how you operate.

You cry for attention, until somone answers your prayers.
They're sick of you, and they push you away.
You either, pester them, or provoke them.
Thus, they attack you, troll, and hate you.
You use this information, and you -continue- to pester, and provoke.
Then, you provide it to the admins, crying your eyes out, hoping for them to ban this individual.

Exactly what you did to Crimzon, you cried and cried, until he got so fed up with it, he whipped around and gave you what you deserved. And then, instead of blocking him, let me quote you: "I don't want any Drama"
You PROVOKED HIM. INSTEAD OF BLOCKING HIM. To get more evidence, to get him banned.

Divinity, you're the one that hasn't changed. Just because your name's the energy you power your dildo with, doesn't make you a different person.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:33 pm

You're pathetic. I really don't feel like doing this man. We used to be friends, and I don't know what the hell happended but you've been corrupted.

I rarely ever talk to him, so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. He just came in and messaged me about my girlfriend being a dog directly after I put you on block. Hrm, coincidence, I doubt it.

So please do as Psyche says.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Quote :
Oddric: Oh, Is that right Crimzon? You think I'm talking behind your back? I dare not go behind your ass, you'd probally bend over and ask for my beef.

Not to mention I blocked you because your an asshole, stop using Narran as a messaging machine. To be honest, I don't care if I'm popular as long as I do something worth while with my life-- something that I find fun and fullfilling.

And I am a male, go ask your fucking mother. She'd know for sure, she payed -me- to fuck her.

You know, my room is rather well lit, and I don't cut myself. I have never harmed myself because of depression, anger, or any emotion in general. So fuck off you cunt.

Great, have your fucking Parade, you'll probally get drunk and fuck your mother and have incest babies. And you know, I will make this world a better place, that's my role in life. To help faggots like you get through the world easier since you have nothing to offer us, you're just a worthless eater.

Sell my organs? What type of sick bastard are you? You plan on killing me and scooping my inards out with a melon-scoop? What the fuck are you smoking?

Meh- My father and mother are both assholes-- to be honest, as soon as I hit seventeen I'm moving out. That was a lowblow even if I don't give a fuck about them. Besides, my mother would do it for free. So fuck off and stop talking about me...
This. This is called baiting. This is also flaming. You were asking for it. Both of you should have brought this to admins before you even got to this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:37 pm

-snip-
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:38 pm

-snip-
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:40 pm

-snip-

Last edited by Crimzon_Reaper on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:40 pm

-snip-
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:41 pm

I'm leaving this thread to the admins.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
You retaliated, explain to me why you didn't block him?

Explain. Divinity.

Because we all know -why-. Because you wanted attention, you wanted to this stupid thread, because this is what you do.

Cry for attention. And one of these days someone's going to stick their boot down your god damned throat and finally shut you up for good.

Alright Zaku, hush hush. I wish to discuss the matter with me, Divinity and the HAs.

Edit: Preferably over steam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:43 pm

And, with that I bid you dapper gents Adieu. May we hopefully never be bestowed with his whining ever again.

*Tips his top-had, before striding off with his cane*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Right, kids. Let us all gather around Mack for a quick lesson on internet-definitions!

Trolling.

Trolling derives from the act of "trolling" during fishing, where you slowly pull the line in towards yourself, baiting fish to bite it and then allow you to pull them up.

That is actually a perfect example of trolling.
Trolling isn't going "Oh hey. YOU'RE GAY LOLOLOL" and getting a response. Trolling is posting something subtle, that provokes such rage within a certain person, that they expose themselves and often end up getting their own arses banned.

TL;DR
This thread is bollocks. You all kids need to learn how to not troll at all, and you all need to learn how to handle trolls. And if you don't want to have fun with them yourself, then there's a block button for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Quote :
I would have, but I would have been trolled anyways.
This shouldn't happen.

If it's happening, take it to an administrator. Sure, you'll be called teacher's pet, but trolling as a retaliation of doing what the admins tell you what to do is against the rules. Repeat offenses of flaming are bannable.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Oh, one last thing to tweak:

The REQUEST for the ban of Crimzon_Reaper.*
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:32 am

*drawn-out sigh*

This is why I never talk to you guys over steam friends...

Solve it and get over it... It's just the internet...

Sit down and enjoy your stay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:52 am

If you're being exposed to harassment on SF, just fucking block them. It's really that simple. If you're being harassed on-forum and nobody's reacting, then tell the admins instead of pulling the entire thread down and turning it into a flame-war.
If you're being harassed on-server and nobody's reacting, then ask why the fuck nobody's enforcing the rules. Really that simple, people.

And no, "trolling" (I wouldn't even call this trolling.), harassing, flaming, and e-bullying is not something cool.
And before you call me a hypocrite, and call me a troll. I actually know HOW to troll. I know how to get someone to rage without saying "omg fuk u fag". And honestly, if you're part of a community, don't fucking troll people in the same one. Communities are here to help people get together and have fun, not assisting you in your world-wide goal of calling someone a retard.

And trolling is an artform. Learn how to paint something other than two straight lines and calling it a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:59 am

Right, I've had enough. Tomorrow, or as soon as possible, Crimzon, Divinity, Zaku, you three will come to me and Pat, and we'll decide this once and for all, this thread is locked, end of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper   The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ban of Crimzon_Reaper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Bans/Unbans-
Jump to: