Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeal - The wild Kitsune

Go down 
+6
Hyperiant
Kain
corys2
TRUlyjuST
Gambit
Stupid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Zeal - The wild Kitsune - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeal - The wild Kitsune   Zeal - The wild Kitsune - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 pm

When you've done something horrendous, and everyone learns IC. I think there's going to be an unavoidable PK.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet
Name: Joseph Blacke
Race: Kazuth Dhampir

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - The wild Kitsune   Zeal - The wild Kitsune - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Thing is. No-one knows IC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - The wild Kitsune   Zeal - The wild Kitsune - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - The wild Kitsune   Zeal - The wild Kitsune - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Alright, alright. This is getting out of hand. Time for Mack to clear this bollocks up.

First off, Crimzon. Illegal threats will land you more time in jail than Zoophilia. And you have no real evidence. I have full posts with your IP attached to them.

Second off, Crimzon. You can't get jack shit out of someone' SteamID without proper access to Steam's database, which you would never come across. Not even Garry himself has access to that one.

Zaki is nasty for doing this. We get it. It's enough now. Seriously. Give it a rest.
Back to top Go down
corys2

corys2

Character sheet
Name: Evenheart Tolken
Race: Human.

ZAKI UR SO *&^!$%@ DEAD IN STEAM... AND AS MY FRIEND-IDC BOUT U NO MORE PERVERTED &^$#%!@. Cory won't be happy to hear about this Either! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - The wild Kitsune   Zeal - The wild Kitsune - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Mack wrote:
Alright, alright. This is getting out of hand. Time for Mack to clear this bollocks up.

First off, Crimzon. Illegal threats will land you more time in jail than Zoophilia. And you have no real evidence. I have full posts with your IP attached to them.

Second off, Crimzon. You can't get jack shit out of someone' SteamID without proper access to Steam's database, which you would never come across. Not even Garry himself has access to that one.

Zaki is nasty for doing this. We get it. It's enough now. Seriously. Give it a rest.

Sorry, threats?

I don't believe I made any~

And hush. You ruin the fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - The wild Kitsune   Zeal - The wild Kitsune - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Locking until this all cools down.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - The wild Kitsune   Zeal - The wild Kitsune - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Ha ha ha, those "good old days".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - The wild Kitsune   Zeal - The wild Kitsune - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeal - The wild Kitsune
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5