Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nale - The Adventurer

Go down 
+2
Kain
Pat
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Nale - The Adventurer Empty
PostSubject: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:35 am

*All subject to change, of course.*

Themesong Yell Dead Cell; Metal Gear Solid

"What's a Kazuth, again?"
Nale - The Adventurer 34

Gender, Personality, : Male. Somewhat comical and easy going.
Race, Build, Appearance: Dragonborn, Slightly Buff, Green-scaled. He has wings, but he keeps them folded normally. Nale is somewhat scrawny fora Dragonborn, only standing 6 feet tall, no more no less.
Birthplace: The Wastes
Skills: Martial Arts; Agility.
Piercing resistance: Nale climbed the mountains separating The Wastes and Talibar, and the pointy rocks have pierced his skin, eventually toughening it up.
Pros: Bullets, Arrows, bolts and stab-based attacks have less effect on him, giving him a better chance to use his close-combat fighting style.
Cons: Not totally immune to bullets. High caliber guns will be somewhat of a stopping force to him.

Fire Talon: Nale takes pride in his martial arts, which he named 'Fire Talon'. He has spent several years teaching himself it, estranging him from weapons.
Pros: Talented to hone and learn more of Concentration, Speed, Agility and Strength. His attacks are powered to disrupt and sometimes stop magic of any weave, although the more energy and skill put into a spell gives him a lot more trouble to disrupt.
Cons: Completely retarded when it comes to weapons, and has trouble even holding them. He also has no skill with actually using magic, just only stopping it from injuring him. Does not make him instantly stronger than any character he fights. The fighting style is defensive, so it somewhat lacks offensive moves.

Biography: A citizen of The Order of the Sunstone in The Wastes, Nale was destined to be a soldier in the nation's military, but left The Wastes because of his moral disagreement with the use of "Nero's curse." Nale eventually traveled to Surna, wanting to learn about Talibar's culture and many people, specifically, it's factions.

Nero abandoned his last name, because family exiled him because of his disapproval of The Order's actions, for his entire family is enlisted as soldiers in The Order. The entire family is made up of Dragonborn, and even a few full fledged Dragons. Aside from Nero, all the family members are very tall, including the women, and are all well known for their loyalty to The Order and their incredible combat and magic experience and talent. Nero is somewhat the 'runt' of the family, even if he is 6 feet tall himself.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Favored Enemy: ---
Favored Weapon: His fists and feet; hence his prized martial arts.
Saint: Engelbert (Took a quick detour into Occitan for five years.)
Current Task: Learn of The Necromancers guild, The Mage's Plenary and other factions. - In Progress

Equipment:
-A few vials, containing an unknown liquid that calms the drinker's mind.
-A curious golden orb that can hold onto and pass on an enchantment. It's limited to one enchantment at a time, and so far only Nale knows how to use it.

-Reitschwert (Bastard sword) 3 and a half feet
-Leather armor Jerkin

Last edited by Psyche on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:11 am

Accepted. I love the character and his abilities, which all seem balanced, and the roleplayer is honk extremely mature and a veteran player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:30 am

Added items, and made the bio longer.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:51 am

Quote :
Took a quick detour into Occitan for five years

Lol'd

Epic char is epic. Would love to meet him on Kaz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:59 am

Quote :

Psyche: Now, if I may explain why I included the Bastard sword.
Rutabega[One vision one purpose]: aye
Psyche: Nale barges into Thorn's office, eye's blaring.
Psyche: He demands a duel, but before Thorn has time to react, he draws his bastard sword
Psyche: In 1.5 seconds, he fumbles the sword onto his desk,
Psyche: and in 3 seconds he runs out.
Psyche: in 10 seconds he's hiding under a table in the bar.
Rutabega[One vision one purpose]: rofl
Rutabega[One vision one purpose]: win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:31 am

Heh, this character is awesome. I don't see why not.

This might be the first dragonborn I actually don't hate.

AND, you got the 'Saint' bit right. My accept for you, good sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:31 am

This is the first Dragonborn i've bothered to read, and I'm glad I did.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Bringing this out of the archive because I'd like to use it again.

Obviously since a lot of his backstory was subject to retcon, I'll have to redo that bit.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:59 pm

I like this
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 am

great character. His return is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:57 am

Boolets.

That is all for now.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:25 am

Quote :
"What's a Kazuth, again?"

FIREWOOD IS WAS ES IST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nale - The Adventurer   Nale - The Adventurer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nale - The Adventurer
Page 1 of 1