Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server down for a reason.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Server down for a reason. Empty
PostSubject: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:56 am

I'm afraid the server will be down today until around 5-6PM GMT. The reason being is my first month of the server has went of, so I have to put in the paying details all again, but this time I'll get my parents to pay for the year so this doesn't happen again. Sorry for an inconveniances caused, but I didn't realise it'd happen like that.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 am

It's quite alright. You've provided us with a very reliable server and happily payed the bills. Least we could do is bear through some downtime.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 am

Pat wrote:
It's quite alright. You've provided us with a very reliable server and happily payed the bills. Least we could do is bear through some downtime.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:48 am

^^^

What they said.

In the mean time, some of you assholes want to volunteer for lore revision? I'mma take Rossii and the server hostage unless some people volunteer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 am

OH NOES.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 am

And speaking of which, we should see what we can do about helpin Rossii out with payment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 am

You don't need to, I got it for my birthday Razz .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 am

Well if that's your wishes, but should payment be needed, don't hesitate to come to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:13 am

Ok, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 am

I got some money lying around, I can help you out, probably, and if it comes to that.
In any case, don't feel bad about not supplying a server, I mean, as long as you get the same one, with the same files and stuff, we'll float on okay.
And if not, pray Kaim has BACKUPS FOR EVERYTHING MUHAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 am

The account is still there, so I expect the files will be aswell. I'm scared incase they aren't Sad , you guys'll hate my guts if they are gone D: .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:14 am

Yeah, Rossii. Don't worry.

As long as you've got it situated, and you've got in under control. And we'll have the server up, at some point. It wouldn't hurt us to take a little break.

Just remember, if you ever have to stop paying, or you can't continue the payments - or whatever. Seriously, come to us. I've got money, too. Hell, I was going to buy the server until you stepped up to the plate. So I'm here for 'ya. Just, give us a heads up if you ever need some help..

Besides that, we can't really thank you enough for buying us a server, in quite frankly, a community that doesn't treat you as good as they should. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 am

<3
Heartzilla ^
I got the invoice changed to yearly and we wont lose the files Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 am

And it's not been paid for a year Very Happy , it'll be up soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 am

You mean "now", not "not", right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 am

Double-post. But I don't give a damn.

Rossii has successfully paid for the server for an entire year. And it is now up and functional again.
Now let's all thank Rossii for providing an entire year's worth of server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:57 am

Mack wrote:
Double-post. But I don't give a damn.

Rossii has successfully paid for the server for an entire year. And it is now up and functional again.
Now let's all thank Rossii for providing an entire year's worth of server.

Rossii, I think I can say on behalf of the entire community:

THANK YOU. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:00 pm

TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! <3
Here, I've been saving this PURPLE cake, just for you.
Server down for a reason. Cake-purple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Oh, and thanks to Rossii giving me more permissions, I have successfully fixed that fucking default map problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks for the thank you's Razz . Also Thank you Narran I love it, I shall never eat it, I shall keep it in my internet trophy cabnet for the world to see!
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 pm

THANK YOU. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Thank you, Ross.

<3

Have a big green loveheart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Kallistia wrote:
TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! <3
Here, I've been saving this PURPLE cake, just for you.
Server down for a reason. Cake-purple

That looks way more blue than purple.

Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:12 am

^ Spoil sport. I think you weren't supposed to tell me moon, Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server down for a reason.   Server down for a reason. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server down for a reason.
Page 1 of 1