Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaki's fail.

Go down 
+3
TRUlyjuST
Gambit
Zaki2
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaki2

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Unban Request
Name: Zaki; Joseph Blacke, Zeal (PK'd)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11605357
Reason: Trolling ingame, disrespect to admins, sexual comments, racism.
Witnesses: Pat, Zaku, Moon, Narran, Mack, and.... Some other people.
Evidence: My ID is on the banlist.

Notes:
I was banned from the server for blatant trolling, disrespect and flaming/flame baiting. I already apologized to those whom were involved.. At least I did to most of them.. I promise, if I am unbanned that I will cease my douchebaggery, mass cybering and the like. I promise to make SERIOUS characters, and to act serious IC along with OOC. I promise not to fall victim to Zaku's flame baites (>.>), and to not flame bait myself along with actual flaming. I promise not to attempt to do complete overpowered things. And as in agreement with Zaku for him to stop hating me so much, I will be immediatly creating a straight up human character, no abilities, no specialties, no nothing. I will cease all IC perversions with my current character and the like. If I have not listed what you believe I did wrong, please post in here. If you do not want me back, I completely understand. If I am not to be welcomed back, please tell me what I should improve on, and if I -am- welcomed back, please tell me what I should improve on either way.

-Zaki

Last edited by Zaki2 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Zaki has my acceptance back into the community for a few reasons.

He was banned for some frankly, childish remarks. And previsions. But, wasn't I banned for the same? And I was given more then one chance, so I say Zaki deserves the same.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Bait*

I'd give him a another shot.

Meh >.>
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Zaki2

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks for the support.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:42 pm

I wasn't there, but from what I can gather, a second chance will be fine.
Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:54 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
I wasn't there, but from what I can gather, a second chance will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Zaki2

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Since it won't really make much of a difference, can I get the original Zaki account unbanned? For the forums, that is.
Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:04 pm

I've spoken to Zaki. And he seems sincerely sorry. But really. What drove you to randomly say the things you did? There were some pretty racist remarks in there. And very insensitive for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Zaki2

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Other things are going on in life.. Stress and the like. I sometimes get pushed to the edge for one, or another reason is that I simply feel the urge to make one mad. During the urge, I simply do not care of the end result, as what happened. But as I further reflected upon the issue, I found I made a mistake, and that I needed to apologize and redeem myself in any way possible.
Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Quote :
Other things are going on in life.. Stress and the like.

I've had worse things happen to me in life recently. And honestly. That's no excuse.

But yeah. I'm willing to give him another chance.

Last edited by Mack on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Zaki2 wrote:
<INSERT FOR A DRAMATIC EXCUSE TO INSTILL FORGIVING EMOTIONS WITHIN MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY IN A PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO GET UNBANNED GOES HERE>

I'm the forgiving type, so don't waste your time generating amusing stories. Chances are, I'll actually laugh at them.

This is probably gonna be your last chance, 'cause you did manage to piss off . . . Four(?) community members, if not more.

Also: Apology accepted.
Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Crimzon_Reaper wrote:
Zaki2 wrote:
<INSERT DRAMATIC EXCUSE TO INSTILL FORGIVING EMOTIONS WITHIN MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY IN A PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO GET UNBANNED GOES HERE>

I'm the forgiving type, so don't waste your time generating amusing stories. Chances are, I'll actually laugh at them.

This is probably gonna be your last chance, 'cause you did manage to piss off . . . Four(?) community members, if not more.

I'm afraid I have to agree. Zaki hasn't shown he's deserving of total forgiveness, like Mack has.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 am

Change your attitude, right now you're the polar opposite of what Mack was(I can give details if you really want them.), reach normality.
Back to top Go down
Zaki2

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:53 am

1. What do you mean?..

2. Who are you talking to?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:57 am

I think we should give him a second chance. If he doesn't change, then that's that. Aside from the perversion / controversy, he seems like an okay Role-Player.
Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:40 am

*** Scracthes chin and thinks "Hmmm.. Who could Zaki2 be?"
Anyway I'm sitting on the fence for this one, and someone better decide quickly, my arse is getting sore.
Back to top Go down
corys2

corys2

Character sheet
Name: Evenheart Tolken
Race: Human.

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Like any other kind of love, friendship can be lost within our lives due to neglect or anger or, sometimes, simply circumstances. However it is lost, we often lose a part of ourselves that can never quite be recovered.

I'm not sure if we should or shouldn't its up to you all im out of this...
Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Question.

Why did you add emo music to the unban request?
Back to top Go down
Zaki2

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Dramatics. Simply, dramatics. Makes it sounds really pathetic.
Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:44 pm

I have to agree with Mack, the "sad" music (which I first heard while watching Naruto (hate it now)) was
unnessecary. (spelling)
Back to top Go down
Zaki2

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Yeah, unnecessary. But I put it in there anyways, as it shouldn't change anything.
Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Oh yeah....

I used to like it when they played this on Naruto... I lost meh love.
Back to top Go down
Zaki2

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:16 pm

BACK TO TOPIC.
Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:24 pm

I say you should be given a certain amount of time where you are on high alert with the admins, and you will be watched. And until that certain amount of time you have to show you're good and even after people will always be watching... *slides slowly but sneakely under the door*.
Back to top Go down
Zaki2

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 pm

I'd be alright with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zaki's fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaki's fail.   Zaki's fail. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaki's fail.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next