Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Need My Bearings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Proximity Mine

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:21 am

Explain to me what happened. I'm seriously lost since the Phobia battle in which all but two of my characters were killed. Well, rather, Saren was killed but he kind of came back due to Neras.

Yeah. Do it.
Back to top Go down

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:25 am

Well, there was a revolution and we went back to Surna, and changed Aeria back to Olden.
Back to top Go down

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:33 am

Give me a yell on SF, 's mighty hard for just me to explain on forums.
Back to top Go down

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:14 am

Rutabega wrote:
Give me a yell on SF, 's mighty hard for just me to explain on forums.

Make sure to invite me, too. The plot kinda developed to passive roleplay after awhile.
Back to top Go down

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:30 am

Plots were completely removed, I believe.
Back to top Go down

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:34 am

That's what I mean.
Back to top Go down

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:35 am

Right. Nevermind me then.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Plots haven't been completely removed, moreso put on hold because everyone was tired of them and wanted some passive rp, if I remember right >_>
Back to top Go down

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:48 pm

I wouldn't know. I was banned.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:21 pm

I was going to restart the Otherworld plots anew without the ridiculous OP crap, but I never got around to it.
Back to top Go down

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
I was going to restart the Otherworld plots anew without the ridiculous OP crap, but I never got around to it.

From what you told me, the Otherworld's commanders were underpowered and were defeated the first time they visited Surna individually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Need My Bearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need My Bearings   I Need My Bearings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need My Bearings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: