Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Assassin's Logbook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

An Assassin's Logbook Empty
PostSubject: An Assassin's Logbook   An Assassin's Logbook Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 am

وهذه هي مدينة الموتى. وفي كل يوم أرى نفس الرجال والنساء الشاقة والشوارع مغطاة بالدماء, العرق, والدموع. وهذه هي مدينة الشياطين, ومدينة دماء مدينة الخطيئة. وهذه المدينة الليالي الطويلة, بل يعد يوما. أستطيع أن أسمع في غياهب عويل الكلاب ليلا, مع أنها سيدة. لقد كنت دائما وهنا يراقب سكان هذه المعسكرات.

---

---

Rough Translation:

Surna Entry: #21473
This is the City of the Dead.

Every day I see the same men and women trek the streets, covered in blood, sweat, and tears. This is the city of demons, the city of blood, the city of sin. This is a city of long nights, and even longer days. I can hear in the depths of the night the dogs howling, and their masters with it. I have always been here, I watch over the people of this encampment. Don't be fooled, I've had my chances to leave, but where else would I go? Where else do the four corners of the world come together? Where else do the four corners of the world come to die? If variety is the true spice of life, then why would it not be the same in death?

My next victim could be anyone down there; living, breathing, being-- the others are just an obstacle or scenery, they are nothing. He could be anyone, the man that I saw in the market, or the man that I brushed past just a day before. He could know that he is in trouble, or rather, not even see it coming. It doesn't matter, I'll find him. Doesn't matter who...

Because men of rags and men of riches, men who need nothing and men who have it, priests and followers and kings and cowards-- In Surna, this is the City of the Dead.

--Comments from the Translator
These words are written in some sort of language from Sidan-- an anchient language. The rest of the logbook was highly illegiable from my talents. I am sincerly sorry for my inexpertise but the language itself dates back over a thousand years before the god wars. Again-- I am sorry for my shortcomings in my research, I will continue to translate what I can once I can figure out the rest of the writing.

Last edited by ♥Lithium on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:18 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

An Assassin's Logbook
Page 1 of 1