Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaints

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Complaints   Complaints Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Any complaints that you think need to be discussed by the HA's at their next meeting, post here.
Back to top Go down

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Reminding Ruta about what we talked about earlier.
Back to top Go down

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:59 pm

First things that came to my mind:

• Stricter Rule Enforcement
  • Stricter Applications
  • Child Characters - I don't believe the issue was ever solved
  • A Rule about 'Cute' or 'Unserious' Characters - Should they be allowed?
  • Community Wide Acceptance - Democratic Voting for Characters / Applications

All I can think of.
Back to top Go down

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
Well.

I noticed this community is based on popularity. Such as people who get to 'pass' by the rules.

For example. Kain. I was told his powers weren't applied for, and then when someone took it to the admins, they said 'he's an exception.'
I don't think there should be exceptions in the community. Everyone should be treated the same, even the admins.

Another example is Zaku. Cory's sister, Samantha, made a charcter called Jenna. It was suppose to be a kazuth, but she was denied because there were to many. A few days later, Zaku made a kazuth girl. Kayte, and she was quickly accepted. And, he's been playing her for a day or two before she was even accepted. Yet alone, had a page of her own.

Don't get me wrong, I find these people my friends, but I think everyone should be treated the same, and no exceptions to the rules.

Now, this brings me to Kazuths. Aren't they supposed to be a hated race? I don't know. When I first made my first 'real' character, Kaeynz, he was adored by most of the girls. As for Jayne, Takato, and most of the other kazuths (Excluding Zaku, he actually was a slave for Ivy, lol). I never see -anyone- start fights with them due to their race. Munroe's stories show what Kazuths are supposed to be treated like, as it says in the lore:
Quote :
Kazuth's are usually segregated due to their past of being slaves. They are also different because of their cat-like nature, treated as animals by many--commonly--all around the world. Sida especially. On many occasions, Kazuth's have amputated their tails and hid their ears to avoid this kind of discrimination, a painful remedy for a long-term problem. However, doing this requires them to relearn their balance, and most Kazuth's who do this are no more feeble-footed than a human for the rest of their double-length lives.
In the past, reports of abuse to any and all Kazuth's are common. They still are today. In the largest areas of the world--Imperia, Sida, Surna, Cramiche, and the outlying islands--the racism is more harsh. Kazuth's are still treated as if they belonged and always will belong as slaves, very few tend to treat them respectfully. Many times, the Kazuth parties involved in this racial discrimination have sometimes rebelled or avoided these people entirely.
In a nutshell, the Kazuth race is highly un-respectable to the commonfolk.
Samantha, Cory's sister, made Jenna as a slave, and she willingly gave her services to Asher because she was -used- to be a slave. It was built into her mind after being one for 20 years.

Same thing with Vampires. (I wouldn't mind Articus being chased down because he is one.) The only person I've seen that has tried to kill Articus because he's one is Stephen, Drakeson's character.

I'm writing this just as Zaku posted his temporary admin. I completely agree that the admin team hasn't been enforcing the rules. Mack was one of the very few admins that actually did his job, INGAME. The other admins are only accepting/denying things, and Psyches working on the Wastes (Kudos to you.)

I think Zaku would make a great admin, and I hope he does become one, but we need more admins like Mack.
And don't talk to me about my rage quit earlier, I had some shit going on. >.>

Please, don't flame here. Just post what you think.

That's everything I think is wrong with Olden.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Red: Extremely important
Yellow: Very necessary, but not immediately required
Green: Not particularly necessary, but good
Gray: Unimportant, yet would be nice
  • Figure out a way to deal with the apparent overuse of guns.
  • Put into place and inform all administrators of a rule to not accept applications that are past a certain level of strength, unless it's an event character (which only administrators should make) or it's been reviewed and accepted beforehand by at least two Head Administrators in Steam Friends. Logs would need to be posted, in that case.
  • Discuss a solution to make the game more friendly to new players.
  • Make it less easy for players to kill each other.

Last edited by Hyperiant on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Start bringing ALL admins into these meetings, not just the heads, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaints
Page 1 of 1