Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back from family reunion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Back from family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:03 pm

As the title says, I'm back. I left Friday morning, and I just got back about half an hour ago.

Anybody who missed me, Idk if it's safe to talk to me just yet. Anybody who didn't, whatever.

And anyone who has a rant about me making a thread about it, no, just no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Hey, Moon.

Welcome back - You removed me from your Steam friends, though. This make me a sad Zaku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Quote :
You removed me from your Steam friends, though. This make me a sad Zaku.

This bastard blocked me for an unknown reason. I demand to know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Mack wrote:
Quote :
You removed me from your Steam friends, though. This make me a sad Zaku.

This bastard blocked me for an unknown reason. I demand to know why.

I blocked you cause you -repeatedly- made that /me which you said you only did once as a joke.

I won't describe it because it's extremely inappropriate and I take offense that it was directed at me.

EDIT: And Zaku, I forget why I removed you, but it was most likely either when I epic-phail-raged,
or you did something that we both forgot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Quote :
I won't describe it because it's extremely inappropriate and I take offense that it was directed at me.

It was me saying "I clasp our balls together and whisper in your ear, "you're gay now."."
It was all in good fun. And I only did it twice. Not once, not trice, but twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Only because you were hating homosexuals, Moon. You did kind of bring it on yourself.

But no hard feelings, I just want to be friends again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:26 pm

I wasn't hating on any group. There were only two instances of it, the first was where I put my name to
"homophobic man". I changed it to a "no ass for you!" which was directed at Zaku as a joke, but I guess that
wasn't clear, as soon as Mack complained about it. And then the only other time I mentioned it, was
when almost everyone in-serv was making sexual comments to eachother, and I said

"With all this [censored] in-serv I feel like I'm going to be [censored] D:" And then I was kicked.

A few hours later, after nothing more that could be taken offensively, Mack and Krug wanted to talk to me about
it, even though it had already been resolved. Then in the middle of the discussion, the power to my computer
just shut off, I don't know why. Then when I got back, I was banned.

Krug said that the ban had already expired, but I still feel worse than when my mother beat me when it was
legal. Thus, I could just drop it, but it wouldn't change how I feel.

Idk what started Mack 'n Krug's hatred towards me, but I didn't start it. I don't want to be hated on anymore.

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
As the title says, I'm back. I left Friday morning, and I just got back about half an hour ago.

Anybody who missed me, Idk if it's safe to talk to me just yet. Anybody who didn't, whatever.

And anyone who has a rant about me making a thread about it, no, just no.

Last edited by Hyperiant on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Quote :

Idk what started Mack 'n Krug's hatred towards me, but I didn't start it. I don't want to be hated on anymore.

You're just being paranoid. You think I hold personal grudges towards everyone I kick or ban? Seriously. I'm more professional than that.

The thing I hate is when you start spreading your racism around like wildfire during dryseason.

And it wasn't only those times, Moon. Those who're involved know. Don't try to slip out.

Now, back on topic time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:33 pm

I don't want -ANY- more talk about that day in my thread.[/offtopic]

This thread is now a contest to see how many sentences you can make without full-capsing a word.

Thread hijacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Back from family reunion TillWas
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Back from family reunion No-burritos1
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Mack wrote:

It was me saying "I clasp our balls together and whisper in your ear, "you're gay now."."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Donixs wrote:
Mack wrote:

Gtfo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:28 pm

You just pulled a Ness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 pm

NESS!!! GIMME THAT SAPPER BEFORE I-

Shi-

*Phails*
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Wait, you left?
Back to top Go down
Steveman12

Steveman12

Character sheet
Name: Bael Prosith
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:52 pm

I know rite? you think we woulda noticed Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from family reunion   Back from family reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from family reunion
Page 1 of 1