Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healthy Thief!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Healthy Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Healthy Thief!   Healthy Thief! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:46 am

Quote :
Thief stealing oranges.
Date: August 4
Author: John Hargal
Over the past few days there have been a wave of thefts in the town of Surna, normally, this isn't out of the ordinary, except in this case. The health concious thief seems to strike Surna's orange supply and has already made off with several hundred gold worth of the imported produce. The guard has offered a small sum to anyone that can either return the produce, or catch the person, or animal that's at fault for this. When asked, Thorn Razel, Captain of the Surna guard had the following statement... "An orange?! What in gods name is an orange?" Until next time Surna, this is John Hargal.

OOC: Because I can.
Back to top Go down

Healthy Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Thief!   Healthy Thief! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 am

[OOC:] Oh my god. Two armed-to-the-teeth unknowns drop a massive mist of teargas in the middle of Surna, blow up 6 guardsmen along with the entire bloody gate, set of a massive firebomb of outside of it and nearly light the entire forest and Surna on fire, and nothing happens. But when you twit manages to nick a couple of oranges, the guard is all over it?

Healthy Thief! Nergh
Back to top Go down

Healthy Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Thief!   Healthy Thief! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:28 am

[OOC] Guards did fill Bryan with 6 bolts before he exploded. Besides, yer event, yer news post.
Back to top Go down

Healthy Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Thief!   Healthy Thief! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:29 am

[OOC] The format for this bollocks was too complicated. My mind couldn't comprehend it. So I just went fuck all and decided to wait until you posted about it. And if you didn't, I'd blame you. Eheh.
Back to top Go down

Healthy Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Thief!   Healthy Thief! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:38 am

Rutabega wrote:
[OOC] Guards did fill BYRON with 6 bolts

And then he killed each one of those guards with explosives.

On a more related topic, Gah-nak knows his healthy foods.
Back to top Go down

Healthy Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Thief!   Healthy Thief! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:56 am

[OOC] Aye, because we'll be sure to avoid scurvy if we all eat an orange.

Healthy Thief! Ca0f4036818569c44c33be9ad46e112f
Back to top Go down

Healthy Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Thief!   Healthy Thief! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 am

[OOC] "An orange?! What in gods name is an orange?"

Healthy Thief! Derpderp
Back to top Go down

Healthy Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Thief!   Healthy Thief! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:23 am

[OOC] He better not steal mah taters.
Back to top Go down

Healthy Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Thief!   Healthy Thief! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:40 pm

[OOC] What a silly news report. BUT IT'S A CRISIS, WE MUST SAVE SURNA'S ORANGES!!

***Isabella reads the report, then runs off, giggling.**

***Blioct grabs the parchment, shrugging, crumpling it into a ball and throwing it aside.**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healthy Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Thief!   Healthy Thief! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healthy Thief!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: News and Events :: News Archive-
Jump to: