Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords Empty
PostSubject: Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords   Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:59 am

The character you are applying it for:
Eoghan Vallerius

WHAT you are applying said character for:
A set of black-steel plate armour, which belonged to the late Captain Jantos Kelluran.
Two black-steel short-swords, both trimmed with an electric blue colour around the edge of the blade.

What the applicating items or equipment can do:
Plate Armour:
- The black-steel plate armour is simply more durable than standard steel, and has various segments allowing for greater maneuverability. Nothing special.
- The armour -does- have enchantments, but none modify offensive or defensive powers what so ever:
- The armour cannot be removed from Eoghan without him willing it. No one can wear Eoghan's armour without his will, also. A small energy disturbance also unknowingly warps his voice.

Black-steel Shot-Swords:
- Just standard short-swords, merely trimmed with an electric blue colour around the blade.

Where they are going to get, or have gotten said items:
Imperia:
Eoghan powered on, continuing his arduous quest towards the great city of Imperia. For days he had labored endlessly to reach his destination, and he had finally arrived. The first action upon arrival was to arrange accommodation for himself. Upon completing this task, he took a well earned rest for precisely a day, before setting out upon the next phase of his journey.
Eoghan ventured deep into the center of Imperia, searching for one who could enlighten him as to where a certain group of old friends resided. Upon learning of their current location, he meandered off into the market stalls, in order to reacquaint himself with friends from his upbringing.
But Eoghan's quest was not to engage in menial conversation, he required the location of a certain relic. As he conversed with his previous brothers, they reached a slight agreement upon the transfer of ownership of the relic from the group, to Eoghan.

In order to obtain the armour, Eoghan had to do three simple enough actions:
- Hand over all of his revolvers, and ammunition, along side a few other worldly possessions.
- Offer a small gift of gold pieces to each member of the group
- And finally, pay a local guard Lieutenant in the area a visit in the night, to warn him of the dangers of being a corrupt guard.

Upon completion of the three requirements, the group lead him to an old warehouse, stocked with a rather impressive display of artifacts, merchandise and random garbage. Within the confines of the pit of past exploits lay a black, iron chest. Eoghan was merely handed the key, and the group left him to his own devices.

Eoghan wasted no time, hastily ramming the key into the antique lock, opening it. Within moments, the threw the lid open, gazing at the contents within. Catching his gaze was the armour of Jantos Kelluran himself, which had been slightly modified since he had last worn it before his untimely end. Accompanying the armour were the two short-swords of an old friend, who passed away not two years prior.

Taking the contents, and donning them with pride, he set back off at a leisurely pace towards his crib in the city. He spent a few days longer enjoying the sights, gambling and drinkning, as any man would.

With his break over, Eoghan set his sights back to his home, back to Surna . . . .

Your SteamID:
No idea.

Why you think you should have these items:
Due to the character's IC feelings, and history, and current desires. ((If you seek more info, SF me))
OOCly due to the fact I wished to try out a new set up for my characters, and feel I can contribute rather greatly to the RP within the server, especially with the guard.

You should already know I do not make a habit of abusing that which I am trusted with, and have the ability to RP that which I apply for correctly.

Last edited by Crimzon_Reaper on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords   Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:45 am

Nothing major. Accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords   Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:49 am

I see nothing wrong with this. detpeccA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords   Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:58 am

Cosmetic things, no worries there.

Accept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords   Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eoghan Vallerius - Black Steel Plate Armour and Short-swords
Page 1 of 1