Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-----------

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

----------- Empty
PostSubject: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:55 am

----------- Edward10
Name: Edward Rosach
Nickname: Ed
Alias: ---
Birthplace: Unknown
Race: Human

Weight: 119 Lbs.
Height: 4'9
Hair Color: Blonde
Highlights: ---
Eye Color: Bright Orange
Skin Color: Light Tan; Slightly Weathered
Theme: ---

History: Nothing is known of his past, even he himself does not remember his past. He just woke up one day, near the bridge by the town, wearing all the apparel he currently has.
Alignment: Chaotic Nuetral
Deity: Minor Oghma; None.
Current Task(s):
-Try to remember his past

Completed Task(s):

Armor/Clothing:
-Red Trenchcoat
-Black Shirt
-Black Pants
-Black Shoes
-White Gloves
-Hand Painted Mask
-Black Full Body Cloak

Misc:
-Belt with Various Sized Pouches
-Katar
-Kukri
-Little Needle Weapon Thing

Last edited by L4WlZ0R-050010 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:56 am

-Placeholder-
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 am

--Disregard that. I suck cocks.--
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:51 am

Oh great, another Edward... That's like, three that I count. Four if you count anyone that can be called "Ed".

Other than that, I see nothing wrong with this char.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:52 am

Other then the fact that you're barely on the server, and you pump out characters like there's no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:57 pm

When I am on, no one roleplays with me.
Either that, or they roleplay for five seconds and then have to leave for some reason.
And no, I'm not going to go walk up to someone randomly, because my characers don't do that.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:14 pm

The character's name is Edward and he looks like Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist. >_>
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Yosh-- but edward isn't a celeb name, or idiotic.
And this one doesn't have a metal arm and leg and can use alchemy. :3
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Eeeh...I dunno... no real reason not to accept, even if she is barely on server.... I'll accept, and wait just abit longer for comments. (Btw, he is SHORT)
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:41 am

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
History: Nothing is known of his past, even he himself does not remember his past. He just woke up one day, near the bridge by the town, wearing all the apparel he currently has.
I hate it when people do this. I don't know what in his past might have to be approved.

Decision pending because I don't know enough about the character.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 am

He has temporary amnesia.
When I think it's a good time for him to remember, I will.
And he's just a fighter, nothing in his past that will make him come out and be like,
"Lolkewl look i haz liekz supahpowerzzz!"
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am

Quote :
And he's just a fighter, nothing in his past that will make him come out and be like,
"Lolkewl look i haz liekz supahpowerzzz!"

Still doesn't eliminate the fact that you've got the chance to do it.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm

OOCly you should have even ICly if your char doesn't know it, And yes it is quite annoyying, meaning you can chop and change whatever you like of his story whenever.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Richard didn't remember anything from before he came to Surna, but did I make that effect his bio?

NO

I even made a story of his life before coming to this dimension.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Rossii wrote:
OOCly you should have even ICly if your char doesn't know it, And yes it is quite annoyying, meaning you can chop and change whatever you like of his story whenever.

It's called the edit button.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Quote :
It's called the edit button.

That's still very noticeable if a competent admin has actually bothered to review the character. By saying "no backstory available" you can just add and remove certain points without any proof of it ever being there.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Thank you Mack, for explaining my point as Ness snapped at me Razz .
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Yes, becuase I'd want to secretly make him better when something bad happens, just by changing his history?
Your all retards, if you think i'd do that for my own self improvement.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:27 pm

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
Yes, becuase I'd want to secretly make him better when something bad happens, just by changing his history?

No offence meant, OA - it's happened before and we, as concerned members or moreso admins, have to address any possible problems.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Quote :

If you're going to insult us, then atleast fucking learn proper grammar, you twat. It's YOU. ARE. Shortened as YOU'RE. Your is possessive.

Your dog.
You're A dog.

See the bloody difference?

And ALWAYS capitalize I as in first-person.

And seriously. Stop raging because someone told you to write a short story up. Just write something up. It's not hard at all.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Or play one of the fifty other god damn characters you made.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:15 pm

She only has like three characters.

She's removed the other ones.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:26 pm

I have two, that I use.

TWO. And I do just fine. (Yes, I've made more.)

I think she can manage with three, it's that, or you write a back story.
Back to top Go down

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Quote :
Ok, some was ripped from 40k. Alright. But, 95% of Olden is ripped from Forgotten Realms. That's a hell of a lot.
I don't see the problem.

They see me rolling. They see me White Knighting~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

----------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -----------   ----------- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-----------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: