Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella Sinclaire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 am

Race: Vampire
Birthplace: Jheran
Skill:
- None, except for whatever benefits vampires receive.
Biography:
Ella Sinclaire, the younger half of the Sinclaire siblings (Edward being the other half), ran away from home at the age of three after hearing her parents get murdered.

Not long after she ran away from home, a mysterious figure in a white robe had visited her and promised her a safe place to live. The mysterious woman was a Seer, and she was taken to the Seer temple, secluded outside of Kheltus.

From there, she became a Seer--female vampires that drank Etherium to gain access to soul vision and worshipped Shar heavily. After witnessing many of the Seers receive the harmful side effects of the Etherium, she didn't understand why she wasn't receiving any of them, but she knew that she had to escape.

After 16 long years of living among the Seers, she finally found the opportunity to escape when many of the Seers were killed during a ritual. During the ritual, someone had let light into the ritual grounds, letting all of the Seers caught in the light burn up.

Finally, after a few days of escaping, she came to the town of Surna, in order to find civilization. Upon arriving, all she had was her white robe and a fear of bigots and vampire hunters.

After about a week of living in Surna, she finally learned that her brother also is living in town. They finally met at the tavern, unfortunately with her brother trying to kill her using Tyr's Retribution due to his devotion to Tyr. They haven't spoken since then, but Ella easily would forgive him for what had happened.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Favored Enemy: Anyone who tries to kill her.
Favored Weapon: Despite her peaceful nature, if she is attacked, she may use her teeth and vampiric abilities
Deity: Although vampires are descendants of Shar, she refuses to follow her, especially after what she had gone through in the Seer temple.
Current Task:
- Gain trust in the citizens of Surna (On-going)
- Find out about her brother, and reunite, if possible (Complete)

Picture:
Ella Sinclaire Ellasedit7
(The picture has been edited by me.)

I figured I should make her character page in the approval section after I found a really good pic for her. I know I haven't applied her before, but nobody really had a problem with her, being that she isn't uberpowered and she rarely fights, in which she just defends herself.

Last edited by LawnJesus on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:39 am

Full accept. Doesn't matter if you played before accept, really. Johnny got a fucking behemoth made out of technology not even Occitan possesses approved, even though he RP'd before approval, wasn't even going to apply until I nagged him repeatedly about it.

Makes me sad, really. That there are exception of the rules anymore. But the best thing to do when there's exceptions is to just remove the rule fully.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:20 am

Or nerf the person that's the exception to the rule, so they no longer are an exception.
Back to top Go down

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 am

Looks good, gets an accept from me.
Back to top Go down

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:51 am

Mack wrote:
Full accept. Doesn't matter if you played before accept, really. Johnny got a fucking behemoth made out of technology not even Occitan possesses approved, even though he RP'd before approval, wasn't even going to apply until I nagged him repeatedly about it.

Makes me sad, really. That there are exception of the rules anymore. But the best thing to do when there's exceptions is to just remove the rule fully.

Yeah, see. I get to do shit like that because I am cool and awesome.

And this character is perhaps the only vampire character that I know of that doesn't go on a random blood-suck rampage at some point. Way to show some restraint, man.
Back to top Go down

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:19 am

Just gotta make sure, she was vamped after she was born, aye? Since vampires are totally sterile and can't have kids.

Other then that, it's fine, seen you rp this char great, no objections to anythin I've seen.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:34 am

Through the assistance of Alexander Munroe she's able to get animal blood very quickly.

And yes, she became a vampire when she was taken in by the Seers.

Whoa, I totally forgot to paleify her skin. I can do that tomorrow, after I wake up, not hard.
Back to top Go down

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 am

Quote :
Yeah, see. I get to do shit like that because I am cool and awesome.

Why haven't we just banned you already? Seriously.
Back to top Go down

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:16 am

Mack wrote:
Why haven't we just banned you already? Seriously.

Because he is cool and awesome, and such a genuine pedo.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Sure Johnny's....fucked up a little. But eh is a cool and doesn't afraid of anything.

Also, pic fixed.

Should this get moved seeing as it's accepted?
Back to top Go down

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Need three admin accepts before it's green.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Accepted. (Forgot to mention)
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Updated her picture. I was stupid enough to forget her eye color... >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ella Sinclaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella Sinclaire   Ella Sinclaire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella Sinclaire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: