Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skihulamigh <3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Skihulamigh
Just call him Skih for short.

Race: Unnamed
Birthplace: Surna forest
Current Size: 7ft

Biography: Meh?

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Favored Enemy: Humans
Deity: None
Current Tasks:
-Ingest food and continue growth
-Protect the human "Sarah" from harm as she returns the favor
-Follow Sarah's suggestion and only ingest bandits and criminals
-Gain mental growth
-Breed for the species when of age

Picture:
Video:

Warning, may contain Hellboy spoilers.

K. So, I wanted to make a monstah, something like the one at the end of Hellboy. Throw in some telepathy and size it down a bit, and we get this. I tossed the idea at Root and he said to app it. So here I am.

The race in question:

-Swallows humanoids whole and slowly digests them over a period of a week or so.

-Has an inner mouth that can extend to grab food and pull it in. Similar to a barnacle.

-Has acidic digestive juices that can be spewed at an enemy when in danger. The acid itself would feel like salted lemon juice on a bleeding wound. First degree burns on contact.

-Tentacles, tendrils, and feelers. Tentacles, about the width of your upper leg, and a bit bigger, are used for movement and bashing. Tendrils are smaller, a bit thinner then your arm, and are used for grabbing, choking, gesturing, and providing contact for mental exchanges. Feelers are similar to what the Flood infection forms have. On the ends of certain tendrils and tentacles, there are clusters of nerve receptors. These are used to see, smell, and hear, all combined into a single sense.

-Breeding. I'm not friggen makin' this thing to cyber with it. They breed once every hundred years, and live to be about 300. They plant the offspring in a female humanoid until it bursts from her stomach. Yeah. Go watch Alien. Imagine that only..bigger...

-Telepathy. Can communicate through thought to everyone around it, or to a specific person. Knowledge and memories can only be transferred through physical contact, referred to as a mental exchange. Can slightly influence people by implanting simple thoughts in their minds, disguised as their own. This can easily be ignored. More-so if they know the creature is causing it.

-Slight regenerative ability of limbs when sliced off. Takes a few days to fully regrow. Healing of main body takes longer. If killed, cannot regenerate.

Last edited by Phear on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:24 pm

I like the idea, and the creature's motives.

But my ability to judge on acception on these sorts of things gives me an obligation to not give an accept or deny.
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Quote :

Just this makes me want to deny it.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Eeh...I trust Phear, maybe abit more information on where it came from, and why its here first, then I may accept.
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Oh my god. Atleast make an information post about the race/create before you make a character for it. Otherwise you're just free to make random shit up. Grah.
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Mack wrote:
Quote :

Just this makes me want to deny it.

You want to deny it just because it doesn't have a name? Geez. I -WAS- gonna have someone name it ICly, but WHATEVER.

Mack wrote:
Oh my god. Atleast make an information post about the race/create before you make a character for it. Otherwise you're just free to make random shit up. Grah.

Um...what?
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Quote :

You want to deny it just because it doesn't have a name? Geez. I -WAS- gonna have someone name it ICly, but WHATEVER.

Not because it doesn't have a name - because it doesn't officially exist.
Atleast make a fucking informational post about the race, and put <TO BE DISCOVERED ICLY>.

That's all I'm asking.
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:23 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
Eeh...I trust Phear, maybe abit more information on where it came from, and why its here first, then I may accept.

-Skih arrived at Surna because it was born here. Its 'mother' carried it here when it sploded out of her.

-It's here because it was born here.
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:27 pm

That's kinda dumb, mack
A lot of things dont have race pages, but you didn't complain about them >:[
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Kallistia wrote:
That's kinda dumb, mack

I do. I've debated it with both Gambit and OA before about not just randomly making up custom races for a single character, and to make info pages.
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Mack wrote:
Kallistia wrote:
That's kinda dumb, mack

I do. I've debated it with both Gambit and OA before about not just randomly making up custom races for a single character, and to make info pages.
What about those panthers that can shoot fire and talk? Are those an official race?
What about dragoons? Do they have a page?
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Quote :
What about those panthers that can shoot fire and talk? Are those an official race?

What the fuck-?
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Quote :

We have panthers that do that now..?
Oh god.

And I thought dragoons were part of the Dragonborn post. I'm only one man doing all of this. So give me a break.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Kallistia wrote:
Mack wrote:
Kallistia wrote:
That's kinda dumb, mack

Omnibreeds? I'm pretty sure they're official. Something about shapeshifting.

Dragoons don't. Agito made me rage.
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Dragoons -are- official, whoever's in charge of updating race lore just forgot to update
the page. (or was misinformed.)
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Dragoon aren't official, and they never were. Ever.
They were made up without an application or any page of the sort, I know for a fact. I created the Dragonborn and I know I never included 'Dragoons' in with them, because I actually know what the hell a dragoon is.

A dragoon is a person hunts dragons, they usually use spears, and the like. But, onto Skiuhwhateverthefuck.

I guess I'll throw in an accept. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:12 pm

So, I'm guessing I have to make a damn info page now..?
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Phear wrote:

Get cracking, boy.
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Mack wrote:
Phear wrote:

Get cracking, boy.

**Copy pasta's most of his thread**

<3
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Phear wrote:
http://aeria.omgforum.net/race-suggestions-f39/skihulamigh-s-yet-to-be-named-icly-race-t2162.htm#25324

I can haz tentaclez naow?

Dun' cyber with them. <3

Already said I didn't make Skih for tenta-sechz
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Quote :

That's not what they're for? Then you can enjoy your DENY.

Just kidding. Green light from me.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:25 pm

I really don't see anything wrong with this character. People appeared to be gettin' bent outta shape for nuttin'.
Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Phear wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
Phear wrote:
http://aeria.omgforum.net/race-suggestions-f39/skihulamigh-s-yet-to-be-named-icly-race-t2162.htm#25324

I can haz tentaclez naow?

Dun' cyber with them. <3

That's what I thought... *glare*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skihulamigh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skihulamigh <3   Skihulamigh <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skihulamigh <3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum