Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oi. You. Yes. You.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 am

Olden's dead. It's been dying for some time now. I've personally made several attempts at reviving it. But to no avail. Certain "parties" have been undoing my work at every turn due to personal interests and hatred for others. Alot of others have too. But their work has also gone unnoticed due to the massive amounts of immaturity and disregard for balance of power and actually EARNING things. Be it administrator status or in-character items.
I've had it, personally. I've resigned, and moved on to bigger and better things.

Ladies and gentlemen. I bring you the newest community amongst Garry's Mod RP. A professional, non-favourizing, non-biased, mature, and serious community, where nobody is limited due to "ADMIN ONLY" tags, or due to personal grudges from one of the admins. A community where favouritism and unprofessional admins have no place. No place at all.

http://mousepie.freeforums.org/index.php

Currently, we're a HEAVY VIP. But we're getting there. I'll say a week, maybe two. I'm constantly improving the forums, and lore is being spewed out at a rate of which Olden could only manage to spew out immaturity and hatred against eachother.

In conclusion. Someone once said; "a picture says more than a thousand words." And thus, I present you this.

Oi. You. Yes. You. Cantsaveolden
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:58 am

Lol'd
Back to top Go down

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 am

heck yeah.
GOODBYE OLDEN.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:13 am

Party at Mack's place. I am bringing pizza and beer. Maybe some stri-..

Oh yeah that is what he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:32 am

Hmmmm.... Admins? Is it true that Olden is dead?
Back to top Go down

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:25 am

Rossii wrote:
Hmmmm.... Admins? Is it true that Olden is dead?

Yup.

I resign also.
Back to top Go down

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:44 am

Head Admins? Is this true?
Back to top Go down

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:36 pm

about time.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:02 pm

... I had a feeling this would happen while I was away... *sigh* Can't say I didn't see it coming. I'll try and do....something, with whats left. But, I can make no promises to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:45 pm

It was bound to happen.

It happens all of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:41 am

FFFFFFFFF-

Happened while I was away too.
Back to top Go down
Violent Maid

Violent Maid

Character sheet
Name: Elvis Croone
Race: Human

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 pm

I admit it is dead right now, I'm sure it can be fixed one last time. I'd hate to see it go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oi. You. Yes. You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. You. Yes. You.   Oi. You. Yes. You. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oi. You. Yes. You.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: