Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off

Go down 
+2
Madcombat
Kain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Rutabega wrote:
I don't deny it, let's face it and figure most of Olden is.
):<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Said most, not all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:47 pm

ah, upside down angry smiley, is there anything you can't do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Can it be a happy smiley?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Watchmen-smiley-450x447

Last edited by Kallistia on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:02 pm

But now it ain't an angry smiley now! D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Yes it is, it has blood on it. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Rorschach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 pm

I LOVE THAT GUY.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Rutabega wrote:
First off, you should not be expected to forget anything from the past, for the obvious reason of allowing the same mistakes to be made again. However, you should forgive, and never forget. Holding onto a grudge just makes a never ending circle of hatred and conflict. It's like in South Africa when the whites lost power, the black leaders gave any white man a few days to come into court, confess any atrocities they'd commited against the black population and be forgiven, for as they said "If there is ever to be peace, we must live side by side with our brothers and sisters."

I'm not agreeing disagreeing with anyone here, but there's something I've been wanting to say for a while but couldn't for various reasons.

Kam, you're full of shit, get over yourself and stop preaching.

That is all.

Forgiving is perfectly possible. You can forgive, if you really want to. You can forget, if you really want to. However, you simply won't forgive unless you find a good reason why. The human psyche really prevents us from really turning the other cheek.

Now, do I hate? No. I'm indifferent. I do not look to continue the argument, in fact, I hope the contrary. I didn't come here with the intentions of making more drama, and truth is, I do take this seriously.

However, something is absolutely true and that is that forgiveness is impossible if it isn't mutual, if there's no respect, there's simply no way it's gonna happen. Why am I indifferent, not hateful? I said it once and I've said it again.

Show that you have changed so I can begin respecting you.

Words are worth near zero next to actions. Actions make the world go round, and don't anybody dare prove me wrong. With the right words, maybe I can achieve at some point a state where we all finally understand eachother, so we are able to do said actions in a much better way. That's all I'm reaching to do with this verborrea I throw nearly every day.

I'm full of shit? Maybe. But hey, I practice what I preach. Don't you dare tell me otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Certainly not saying you don't follow your own words, and am in no way calling you a hypocrite, just so we're clear.

And I myself figure that not protesting againts Zaku's return, coupled with demoting myself to BA and limiting Thorn down to what he was even before the Phobia events are certainly actions that should support what I have been saying.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Yeah, you gave up a lot of power. But you're still an admin, and as of right now, your character is the most powerful in existence. You really haven't changed a whole lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:05 am

'S the problem with you lot. Gotta think creative when it comes to going after some people. I'll admit that in a head on head fight that involves just throwing everything you can against your opponent, Thorn's gonna win almost every time against almost everyone, with or without most of his power. Take a page out of the book of Zayl, who once made a section of the Surna river run with holy water, then managed to trick Thorn into knocking down the bridge with them still on it.

And by you lot, I mean either those that have never actually got in a real fight with Thorn, or have just tried time and time again to beat him with raw power.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:41 am

I'll ignore the fact that you just called me dumb and selfish. I'm not complaining about not being able to fight Thorn, I'm talking about what Thorn himself is capable of. Let's say a criminal steals something; well, he'd better check over his shoulder for Captain Thorn, or else he'll get arrested / killed with no chance of escaping or even putting up a fight. If an army of criminals wanted to steal something, same scenario. Thorn could do just about anything he wants, unless someone ICly finds out and exploits his obscure weaknesses. And since you obviously have no intention of giving up any more of Thorn's power, I have no reason to believe you'd allow him to be PK'd anyway.

RP universes aren't meant to have "main" characters; they're meant to be freeform and flawed, ever-changing, much like the world we live in. When are people going to understand that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:54 am

I really don't see how I said, or implied in the least that you were either dumb or selfish, sorry if you took offence to that but I wasn't even remotely trying to do so, I was stating that there have been people that try to go after Thorn with nothing but head on head stuff, which won't work. Second, I don't see criminals stealing things as being a good example, since firstoff, if there's crimes reported into the guard, I always send other people to deal with it, like a police chief would and usually by the time someone gets there, the person is long gone. Besides, Thorn's never been known as someone that can manage to chase someone down, and usually won't bother going after them if they do get away. So really, only way you'd need to worry is if he was right there when you stole something. But yeah, I don't deny that Thorn's capable of alot, but that's mostly because he has the will to do so, there's only so much that good armor can do for you.

On annother note, I never once planned for Thorn to be in the spotlight, for the longest while it was just Thorn with his squad, bein Donny, Rodgers and a few others against Zayl, Marius and the necro boys in their own little gang warfare style world. Then the larger more global strings of events come out, and everyone gathers up, and as stuff is going on, people are just standing around going "Hur de der!", so I figured I might as well do something, since no one else made the effort. Rest as they say, is history.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:10 am

I feel like a hypocrite for ranting a little, bu since this is probably gonna be my last post, I may as well. When something like roleplay causes people to have long-winded and ultimately pointless arguements on 'how to have fun,' which is and should always be the point of roleplay, I feel entirely justified when I say 'Dude, it's just roleplay.' And I suppose I may be belittling some of your passion, but that's because I pretty much don't care at all anymore. You pretty much have to be a saint when dealing with Olden, and none of you are saints. I'm definitely no saint, so I'm out of here. See ya folks, I'm officially leaving- and have now left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off   Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear friends and faggots, I have stripped it all off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2