Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiccan Religion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wiccan Religion Empty
PostSubject: Wiccan Religion   Wiccan Religion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:44 pm

I would really like to create it.
It would be an alternative to normal magic, but its a separate religion, worshiping the God and Goddess, not multiple gods and godesses.
The reason I want to create it, is so that if people don't want to choose a specific god, but want to preform magic, this would be a good alternative, as the only thing they really have to do is 'be one with nature' to be accepted by the God and Goddess.
+It'd be good to have a variety, especially for new members.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Wiccan Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiccan Religion   Wiccan Religion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Like if our current one wasn't either complete or complex enough. Would just make things horribly confusing.

That, and as I recall, the Wica have some weird rites I would simply not like to see on the server.
Back to top Go down

Wiccan Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiccan Religion   Wiccan Religion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Yes, I know some stuff about it is Nudity, buyt that'd have to be either Faded to Black, or SF'd. And im not saying there anything wrong with what we have now, It's just better to have bariety.

Edit:
Actually done with my RD, of some essntials. (Spells, dates of celebrations, some vocab)
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Wiccan Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiccan Religion   Wiccan Religion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Zombieland wrote:
Yes, I know some stuff about it is Nudity, buyt that'd have to be either Faded to Black, or SF'd. And im not saying there anything wrong with what we have now, It's just better to have bariety.

Edit:
Actually done with my RD, of some essntials. (Spells, dates of celebrations, some vocab)

Quality over quantity. That, and I think we were making an effort of making totally original content that is not based upon anything else.

If you take the elements of Wicca, and make it a similar but not identical religion, it might work out. Just don't copy it down. If you manage to build something up, correctly, then prephaps it could become an alternative.
Back to top Go down

Wiccan Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiccan Religion   Wiccan Religion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:12 am

I actually haven't used the internet for anything on it except the calendar, I've just been getting specks of everything else from books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wiccan Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiccan Religion   Wiccan Religion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiccan Religion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Recommendations-
Jump to: