Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ugly Duckling

Go down 
3 posters

Who needs to go?
Zaku 'n' Narran
The Ugly Duckling I_vote120%The Ugly Duckling I_vote14
 0% [ 0 ]
Zaku 'n' Divinity
The Ugly Duckling I_vote1229%The Ugly Duckling I_vote14
 29% [ 2 ]
Zaku
 0% [ 0 ]
Divinity
The Ugly Duckling I_vote1257%The Ugly Duckling I_vote14
 57% [ 4 ]
All Three
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided
The Ugly Duckling I_vote1214%The Ugly Duckling I_vote14
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Nostalgic! I've finally gotten around to posting-- yet again, another long rant, but this time with a twist. Now, first things first, Olden's been brought back, we're trying our best to stick together, but there's always going to be that one 'ugly duckling' that's going to screw things up. Now that's what this thread is all about, who's the ugly duckling, why we should remove said ugly duckling, and so on and so forth. With Olden's revival, and Mouse-Pie's downfall, we're all based on, I guess you can say strained relationships, with the server being.. missing in action, as a certain potato farmer had jacked it, and with the community just getting back on it's feet, we're all a little grumpy. To get to the point ,for Olden to ever work, we need to weed our this ugly duckling, when said ugly duckling is gone, and gone for good, may I add. Because we've brought people back in one too many times for no good reason, we can finally begin to work on the community, instead of these childish bickering, and apparently 'trollings' as the community has falsely labeled them.

So, onto my point-- there's two sets of ducklings, obvious ones that need to go. These people being, Myself, Narran, and Divinity. One of us three. Now I think you can all agree that we've all done our own 'bad things', and have broken a few rules in the process, but we've always been let back regardless now's the time when one, or two, depending on the case-- will finally be kicked out. Because something has to be done, one of us has to go, for this community to ever work-- one of us, or all of us.

I'll start with myself, I only ever started trolling Divinity, because of how he was treating Narran, back when I had first gotten into Olden, and made my foothold on the community. He labeled Narran many things, and was a downright asshole to her, being the friend I was I joined Narran in fighting back Divinity, and thus started our rivalry. It's evolved since then, and I've learned many, many things about Divinity. And since then, I've tried to become his friend, I really have, you'd be surprised. Over the past few weeks I've been playing games with him, trying to get along with him, but how can I say this. He's a two-faced dick.

He openly flames everyone behind their backs, including myself, and in front of myself, on many occasions he'd in front of an entire server exclaim, I had no life, I was nothing but a fat Italian fag, and things of that sort. While I said nothing to bring it on. Div seems to think he's 'the shit' as he's called himself on several occasions, and feeds off his own ego. Which he inflates himself. And take it from me, he's made fun of nearly all of you, behind your backs. On more then one occasion, but never had I brought it up, because at the time. I really was trying to be his friend, out of pity, I guess. Even friends of mine had, Kruggly for instance, he can vouch for me at least on behalf that, Divinity is a down-right asshole.

That isn't to say I haven't done my wrong doings, I'll throw out a short little list,
  • I trolled Olden on Several Occasions
  • I attempted to kill the Community
  • I openly Flamed Several Members ; Including Admins
  • I sabotaged the server
  • I manipulated my way into power
  • I was, and perhaps still am a down-right asshole
  • I did nothing to help the community; instead I tried my best to destroy it.

The list goes on, I don't think I need to add anything further, seeing as you've all witnessed my mistakes, I'll leave you to judge me.

Now, for Narran. Me and Narran have been friends since I joined Olden, a long time to say the least. If Narran is to be banned, I'd have to go with her. I did a lot of the things I did for her, and I can safely assume my wrong-doings had rubbed off on her, and she followed suit. That's to say, I'm most likely to blame for the way she acts, and I'm ready to take the punishment if need be. Though, even if I were to be banished, no way would the community work with both her, and Divinity in the works. As Divinity, is the core of the problem.

Divinity, on several occasions has flamed everyone, and threatened to kill the community. He's pulled this 'killing the community' stunt, not only once, but several times. In both Olden, and Mouse-Pie. This is where me, and the other Mouse-Pie members get the 'GAMEOVER' joke from. As those were Divinity's exact words when he casted his hex on our community like the mastermind he really is.

Now look at it this way, even if Me and Narran left, leaving the community that is. Divinity would still have problems with other members, lets look at his case with Drakeson. He openly flamed Drakeson on several occasions for being Asian, and for, no offense Drakeson, for his lack of English finesse. Needless to say, I can name a few names that particularly aren't fond of Divinity, but I won't....

I've said what I've needed too, but it's up to the community, should the need arise for my departure, I'll peacefully be on my way, and never step foot again in this community, but hear me out. Something has to be down if you ever want this community to work.

And now, I bid you all Adieu.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Nar is already banned.
Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
Nar is already banned.

She should be unbanned, seeing as Divinity was the one spreading the sex-logs between him and Rutabega, but that's besides the point.

If Divinity is removed; she is to be unbanned.
Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Nar wasn't perma'd just a temp t'ill Pat gets around. And stop usin that small type, it'd be a bitch to read if my mouse didn't come with a magnafying lense.
Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Now to wait for Divinity to show his face around in these parts and post up some long rant for us all to tl;dr.
Back to top Go down
Ray The Roofer

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:09 pm

He labled me, what, like I was his bitch or something? And behind my back too. Shame on you divinity
I don't want to come back here because apparently I've been dubbed a "Fail Troll" by even some of my friends. You guys are mean, I'm never coming back.
Also, you called me an UGLY duckling, i'm hurt. ;~;
Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:12 pm

I used the term metaphorically, in no way did I mean to say you were ugly, Narran.
My apologies for you taking it so personally.

And you were labeled a 'fail troll' by Divinity, the soul reason this thread is up in the first place.

I wish you didn't take things so personally. :\
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Ray The Roofer

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:15 pm

no i hate it here i always have
>:[
this place has fucked up my personality
i wish i never came here
Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Ray The Roofer wrote:
i wish i never came here

Then maybe it'd be best if you left, Narran.

For your own good, and leave this all behind you. If you feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Ray The Roofer

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Ray The Roofer wrote:
i wish i never came here

you're right
also zaku
can you re add Narran1337
i want to have a word with you
Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Ray The Roofer wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
Ray The Roofer wrote:
i wish i never came here

you're right
also zaku
can you re add Narran1337
i want to have a word with you

Done annnd done. :3

Hope you feel better, Narran.
Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:59 am

Just a note, the final vote doesn't decide anything, persay but it'll give whoever ends up making the decision (preferably Pat, as I really don't want anything to do with those two anymore) a better idea of what's what.
Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:47 am

wait wait wait, so if someone votes for Zaku n Divinity, does that count 2 votes that goes to divinity too making him have 6 votes?

<Hasn't voted yet.>
Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:16 am

Drakeson wrote:
wait wait wait, so if someone votes for Zaku n Divinity, does that count 2 votes that goes to divinity too making him have 6 votes?

<Hasn't voted yet.>

I guess?

Not really, if me and Divinity are both voted for-- we both get banned, if just Divinity's voted for, then just he gets banned, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:06 pm

I've decided, after some thoughtful thinking, that I'll be taking the ban myself, and leaving the community. For reasons I'll keep to myself, as a final word I wish you all good-luck in sorting out your own problems, and I hope you enjoy the server when its set-up, and all that jazz. Have fun guys.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Uh...

Locked by request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ugly Duckling Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ugly Duckling   The Ugly Duckling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ugly Duckling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Bans/Unbans-
Jump to: