Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's probably just me, but..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's probably just me, but.. Empty
PostSubject: It's probably just me, but..   It's probably just me, but.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Olden needs a plot to follow. I understand all this free-form crap, but it's just so mundane!
Because honestly, I for one like plots, I don't care what they revolve around, unless it's something like a demonic catgirl with wings, but please, just SOMETHING. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's probably just me, but..   It's probably just me, but.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:30 pm

I could start something, but god forbid, I'm a terrible-terrible person. I'll see what Zaku can get into, to thicken the plot of Olden.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: It's probably just me, but..   It's probably just me, but.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
I could start something, but god forbid, I'm a terrible-terrible person. I'll see what Zaku can get into, to thicken the plot of Olden.

With his trusty sidekick / personal troll by his side, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's probably just me, but..   It's probably just me, but.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 pm

And then, the two trolls broke the universe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's probably just me, but..   It's probably just me, but.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Olden has a plot? Do tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's probably just me, but..   It's probably just me, but.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 pm

What I meant was, I'll start something.

It's not like I need the administration to back me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's probably just me, but..   It's probably just me, but.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:07 am

Believe it or not, me and Pat actually have two storyline plots planned, one being more minor, while one will be on a much larger scale, like the first two major storylines we had. Unfortunatly what with Pat's craptacular conneciton, haven't had alot of time to go into it in great detail. Besides, if y'ask me it's a bit too early back to be thinking about plots yet, but 's just me.

If anyone does have ideas for some smaller transitional plots, let either me or one of the other admins know and we'll all talk it over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's probably just me, but..   It's probably just me, but.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:25 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Believe it or not, me and Pat actually have two storyline plots planned, one being more minor, while one will be on a much larger scale, like the first two major storylines we had. Unfortunatly what with Pat's craptacular conneciton, haven't had alot of time to go into it in great detail. Besides, if y'ask me it's a bit too early back to be thinking about plots yet, but 's just me.

If anyone does have ideas for some smaller transitional plots, let either me or one of the other admins know and we'll all talk it over.

Sounds pretty cool. Waiting expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's probably just me, but..   It's probably just me, but.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's probably just me, but..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: