Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Empty
PostSubject: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Hello, my friends, it's been a while. Before I explain what exactly I'm going to say, I need to explain my situation.

My. Connection. Sucks. Even. Worse. Now. In order to type this connection at all I have had to station myself at the local starbucks. My Steam Friends seems to not be complying with my demands, even with the excellent connection. All of this meana I have had nary a way to connect to this communities' current problems and concerns. However, a solution is in the works. My dad has recently looked for a cheap, fast internet service, which he has found. We're hoping to do so within the week.

Now that that's done, I want to say--Please. Hold on for me. Don't take the community in radical directions yet. Although I haven't been able to see most of what has been said the last two weeks, please don't move too far without me. I have ideas, I've had plans, but it's hard to do anything without a damned connection.

I don't have much time left, due to both my battery life and current time, so I'll say one last thing-

I don't think anyone here truly wants to destroy the community. Or to harm it. Or any of the like. Throughout all my time as admin I always remember that each person is exactly that, a person, not an evil figure that simply hates. We all make mistakes. Remember this before you tear each other apart.

Stay Strong, Stay Safe, and Hold on.

--Pat

P.S. I have 9 minutes of battery left if you want to respond to me personally.

Last edited by Pat on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 pm

I love you pat
:'(
please come back soon
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Kallistia wrote:
I love you pat
:'(
please come back soon

-We- all love you Pat. I hope to see you soon. Very Happy

If you ever get this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:50 pm

We shall wait as long as it takes Oh Captain my Captain.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:25 pm

For all that are interested, I can be found at the olden chat box currently.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Note, at olden chatbox. At school. can talk for a good while
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Regarding my internet--

Currently, its nowhere in sight. Because of money issues as well as bad timing, it won't be coming anytime soon.

You guys shouldn't be held back by my absence--Meaning, that if you guys want to switch forums, go ahead.

If you guys want to change maps, go ahead-- I can't be relied on at this time to be fully involved.

All I ask is that I am informed and allowed a say. I'll be online either tonight or tommorow around five/six until 8/9.

Sorry if I appear a bit rushed, typing in class. Whenever I come online again I'll explain anything that might be confused.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Well, I didn't exactly come online through starbucks, but I did come online through a wireless connection on my own computer. However, two things have stopped this newfound connection to be inadequate--one, the connection itself is unreliable for any sort of sustained-connection program, such as steam. The second is the fact that my browsers seem unable to run--they crash everytime I start them, as soon as I start them.

This, compounded with a constant bluescreen error means I will have to reinstall windows, deleting everything.

I hope to begin this process tomorrow, coinciding with a possible upcoming installation as verizon fios. As my step-dad is part of verizon, he has the ability to push the order closer to the top, eliminating much of the wait time. If all goes well, I could have a reliable connection by tomorrow.

However, I thought the same thing, or near it, a month ago. There is always the possibility that it will not succeed. But to anyone that still remains here, I may be coming back very soon.

Also, note I cannot talk on steam, as my step-dad has removed steam from the laptop and will not allow it to be reinstalled, saying that it slows the computer down too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 am

Would steam b able to be re-installed if a good connection is put up?
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:23 am

Yeah, but as of now, it seems, yet again, that my connection will not be coming. I'll try to see what I can do to fix my computer and use the wireless connection as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:00 pm

If anyone wants to chat I can be found at the olden chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Oh, hey guys. For those of you that're wondering why I suddenly disappeared on Friday night when I was about to join the server, it's because I had forgotten to obtain an overall grade report and give it to my dad. Not that I've been noticebly slacking off, or that my grades are bad, but it's more the fact that I had forgotten. Even though I had proof that I had an A in atleast one class. Even though the two days before I had gotten a perfect score on a 120 point test and a near perfect score on a benchmark test.

So, yeah, I'm currently on my laptop. He seems distracted enough by the superbowl not to notice me terribly, although he won't give me the full internet until I get him the full grade report. So, I hope gto get the full grade report tommorow, or at the latest, tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Get that report, son.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 pm

bitch, that was a fast response
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 pm

I am one fast mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Bow chicka wow wow.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Quick question while I'm in class for whoever can answer:

Is the server up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Pat wrote:
Quick question while I'm in class for whoever can answer:

Is the server up?
yes.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Good.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Got about an hour left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.   A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message from your friendly neighborhood Pat.
Page 1 of 1