Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry fellas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:52 am

I can't watch Olden Drama today, I'll be busy playing L4D2.

But aw what the hell.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

It's funny because Olden Drama is like a TV show; I already see things unfolding.

Edit: Fuck shit why does it have to be a work day.

Last edited by Psycheandromida on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:11 pm

It's so true, it's sad.

And, the whole thing about me is, Rutabega went and told someone -- who happened to run back to me with logs, about how he's finding a reason to ban me, and to 'mark his words' And he said, that if I knew, I'd yell 'conspiracy'

So, CONSPIRACY. OH NO.
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Drama is a pathetic word.

Can we just drop it and stop being so pugnacious?
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Quote :
Can we just drop it and stop being so pugnacious?

If only.

You let your guard down for a second, consider past enemies your friend-- then bam, they try to weasel in and kick ya' out. I had nothing against Ruta, I apologized to him, I even went as far to call him a friend of mine, then he pulls some immature move like this, and he's lost all my respect. I find it funny he never bothers to reply, either. Guess he doesn't have the balls to show his face when he's called out anymore.

As for everyone else, yeah, people could drop it, and let the community get deeper in shit then it already is, because the admin team obviously can't do their job for the life of 'em. Which isn't a huge surprise at all.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:54 pm

For fuck sakes.

Imma take it in hand. Nobody really attacks the issue correctly.
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
You let your guard down for a second, consider past enemies your friend-- then bam, they try to weasel in and kick ya' out. I had nothing against Ruta, I apologized to him, I even went as far to call him a friend of mine, then he pulls some immature move like this, and he's lost all my respect. I find it funny he never bothers to reply, either. Guess he doesn't have the balls to show his face when he's called out anymore.

If I were you, I'd drop it and move on.
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Uh, you must be fucking retarded.

Because I have. If I hadn't, it'd be safe to say I'd be the one commanding the little drones running around.

It's kind of hard to move on, when you've got some egoistical prick trying to ban you at every turn with his flock of dick-sucking drones. I'd have done it a long time ago, hell, I have. He better have a reason before he bans me, or you can safely bet that hell will break loose.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:11 pm

GRABBIN' FIRE BULLETS.

GRABBIN' NINJA SWORD.

GRABBIN' PUKE
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:21 pm

It's better to shut up than to screw up, Zaku.

For once, keep your opinions to SF or to friends while dialogue is being made.
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Hur, hur.

No.

This is a community, thus, I've got the right to speak freely. If not, you can go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:03 pm

You know, why don't you just shut your god damn mouth for once. Everything doesn't revolve around you, as much as you'd like to believe. It's true that you haven't done anything to me since return of the server, but I've constantly witnessed you being a total asshole, and I probably would just have kept those as empty venting threats, if you hadn't continued to be a total ass about it. Because really, everyone's tired of your always trying to start shit. Why should you care if I want you banned, you should know well enough that as long as Pat's around that's just a load of empty threated venting. Even Pat, one of the most unbiast people around here is starting to get annoyed about some of your tendancies.

Most of the following is irrelivant, but figured I'd put it all in.

Quote :
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: actually
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: long and dead founders
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: put us in power
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: well, put you
Pat: But they give us power
Pat: One of the big problems I have with Zaku is he's always hostile
Pat: LOL
Pat: A PERSON
Pat: IN
Pat: STARBUCKS
Pat: COMMENTED ON MY ONE HANDED TYPING SKILLS
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: I admit he didn't do anything directly against me, but he's been his general assholeness
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: dude, you need a plug-in, serious
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: and congrats on the steam working
Pat: I do have on
Pat: *e
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: then why ain't you plugged in
Pat: But it's not worth it
Pat: Because only 2 hours of wii fii in starbucks
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: ah
Pat: Zaku needs to fucking stop acting like he's got a stick up his ass
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: lol, can I quote that?
Pat: Acting above everyone, Acting like everyone is...
Pat: Uh. Why?
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: to show that even Pat is pissed off at him
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: and that it's not just me
Pat: Acting like everyone is corrupt and terrible
Pat: Hating on us. Like he's trying to start things
Pat: I have 5 minutes left
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: and, can I have permission to quote that?
Pat: Since hye still exists. And.......sure. Don't make me regret it, though
Pat: Make it known I don't hate him or most of his ideas
Rutabega[Zerg Rush]: I'll do my best
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:20 pm

And, I'm supposed to be phased?

Please, Pat's lost my respect, too. I'm not here for you, I'm not here to respect you, and I'm sure as hell not going to change for you. I'm here for my friends, for better or for worse, call me an asshole all you want, because I am, but you're no better. Perhaps I do have a stick up my ass, but not nearly as far as the one up yours.

You label me an asshole because? Why? I go against what you think is right? Well, go figure. You labeled me a troll for the same reason. So, honestly, you can go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:24 pm

I think you both need to stop tearing at each other's throats. It's getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Munroe wrote:
I think you both need to stop tearing at each other's throats. It's getting ridiculous.

I lay my arms down,

And he brings the gun right back up.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Maybe if you both shut up, we can stop having so much stupidity being flung around, and so we can instead work towards solutions and not more pointless fucking bickering.
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Sorry fellas Sumo-internet-fight
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Kallistia wrote:
Sorry fellas Sumo-internet-fight

Sorry fellas InternetFight
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 pm

Enough. This isn't the off-topic section. You guys need to stop going off on tangents in here.

First off...
Psycheandromida wrote:
TehSoviet is still butthurt about Olden and is sending FacePunch-Drones to spy on you. No admin action has been taken.
Didn't Narran do the TehSoviet thing? And even if it was true, what administrator action could be taken?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Hyperiant wrote:

Psycheandromida wrote:
TehSoviet is still butthurt about Olden and is sending FacePunch-Drones to spy on you. No admin action has been taken.
Didn't Narran do the TehSoviet thing? And even if it was true, what administrator action could be taken?

lol
Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Hyperiant wrote:

Psycheandromida wrote:

lol

Wow...

Just, wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry fellas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry fellas   Sorry fellas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry fellas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-