Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Every twilight fan ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Every twilight fan ever Empty
PostSubject: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 am

Twilight's only fans ever...
Every twilight fan ever 300px-FemaleSign2
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:37 am

And gay men.

I mean please. Fans need to admit the real reason they watch/read twilight. It's not for the shitty plot, or the fact that they're ruining vampires, it's the man meat. They just want to see the gay Native American werewolf chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Fans ne

Emos need

Faggots need to realis

Emos need to realise that the only reason they go to watch Twilight is cause it appeals to their sense of apparent loneliness, which they got from shunning everyone who tried to cheer them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Every twilight fan ever Twilight_by_makani
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Girls just like Twilight and all that because of Jacob and Edward and the cheesy romantic aspect of the poorly written story. It's like the author is desperate for love, and chose to channel that feelng through the cheesy romance in Twilight and all that garbage.

I haven't read any of the books, but I saw someone's detailed review on Amazon about the story, and my god, does it sound pretty damn bad.

Vampires are cool, but my god does Edward need to be hit with a shovel. The AUTHOR needs to be hit with a shovel. I can't say the people that watch the movies/read the books should be, because I know some people who like that stuff--including one of my cousins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:54 pm

I <3 Edward

Every twilight fan ever EDWARD-MASEN-team-edward-do-you-haveocd-6349063-420-579
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Since I'm not as much of an attention whore anymore, here.

Leaving.
Since I'm leaving, give you a last bit of truth.
I'm Twelve, turning 13 December 16th.
I'm mental in my own special way.

Leaving, why?
Olden isn't at the top of my list anymore. Not even in the top five. Or ten. Or twenty.
Going to be playing more L4D2, Second Life, Flipside, Yume Nikki, Reading, Writing.
Guess you could say... I don't have time for Olden anymore.
With that, farewell.

Plus, Maybe if this place wasn't full of cyberers, and trolls, I would actually have been able to contribute. Ruta-- That's the reason I didn't help. Would you want something mutated and horrible to grow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:51 pm

who's the guest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
who's the guest
Orange.
..Oh well, one step closer to our community becoming completely empty. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Oh well.

Bye~ OrangeApple

Every twilight fan ever Apple-orange-cropped-7378931
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Since I'm a complete attention whore, I'll make this post extra large and in new font.

Leaving.
Since I'm leaving, give you a last bit of truth.
I'm Twelve, turning 13 December 16th.
I'm mental in my own special way. That means I'm an asspie and I want your attention. It's okay because I don't know any better

Leaving, why?
Because you won't suck my cunt and pay enough attention to me, and you banned my boyfriend, but I'm leaving to cyber with him as a furry on Second Life.
With that, farewell.

(Massive unwarranted self importance begins here. Don't continue reading if you get offended easily. -Psyche.)

Plus, Maybe if this place wasn't full of cyberers, and trolls, I would actually have been able to contribute. Ruta-- That's the reason I didn't help. Would you want something mutated and horrible to grow?

Lol. Yet another whiny attention whore leaves. Funny how she turns on Olden, calling it horrible when we won't let her have her way.

Maybe Olden has hope after all.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Why am I not surprised by any of that?

PS: Oh look, a video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:42 am

Quote :
calling it horrible when we won't let her have her way.

Quote :
calling it horrible when we won't let her have HIS way.

ROSSII
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:03 pm

I leave, this happens. How am I not surprised?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the truth. I'm just curious who started this little outburst?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Double Post:

Before I go, hopefully OA still comes to the forums once in a blue moon, no pun intented, and reads this. I just want to say good-bye, please, for five seconds accept my request before ignoring me; It wasn't hard finding you, all I want to do is apologize, and leave you on your way.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
I leave, this happens. How am I not surprised?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the truth. I'm just curious who started this little outburst?

No one, actually.

She's powerhungry. And for some reason thinks whoever denies her attention and/or power is a troll.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:26 pm

I thought it was because we were dissing Twilight
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Munroe wrote:
I thought it was because we were dissing Twilight

That too.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 pm

I thought OA was pissed because we denied her insanely OP'd character..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:21 am

Ness Tea wrote:
I <3 Edward

Every twilight fan ever EDWARD-MASEN-team-edward-do-you-haveocd-6349063-420-579

And to think I thought you couldn't become even more of a faggot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:11 am

edward is fugly Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:41 am

LawnJesus wrote:
I thought OA was pissed because we denied her insanely OP'd character..

Library of characters*
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:01 pm

Lol, I always knew she had a library of them, but I thought it was specifically that one because we tore it apart because she couldn't follow the rules on making a character.

Anyways, from a guy standpoint, I don't see how girls even find Robert Pattinson that attractive, he looks awful in his faggy vampire makeup anyways. As far as that other guy, he looks stupid, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:02 pm

LawnJesus wrote:
Anyways, from a guy standpoint, I don't see how girls even find Robert Pattinson that attractive, he looks awful in his faggy vampire makeup anyways. As far as that other guy, he looks stupid, too.

They're both media-manufactured faggots who look way younger than their age so they can't get anyone their age - hence why they pray on little girls with their smooth chests and general homosexuality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every twilight fan ever   Every twilight fan ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every twilight fan ever
Page 1 of 1