Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage

....................... Empty
PostSubject: .......................   ....................... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Note: I couldn't get the full logs because there were so many damned resizer errors, if you were a witness, please inform me if I cut something out by accident.

*** Richard Crimson litterely asspulls a sword out of nowhere

[OOC]Narran : Not to mention asspulling is against the rules, but this just takes it to a new level
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : I SAID BUTT CHEEK NOT THE CRACK YOU RETARDS!!
[OOC]Ness Tea : YOU'RE SO STUPID.
[OOC]Narran : No, it's immature.
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : Instead of storing it magically in a tiny spot on his chest, I used his right butt cheek
Kaeynz: Some guy single handedly took them down.
[OOC]Narran : No, no asspulling, seriously
Kaeynz: But there was someone else too. He had yellow eyes.. like the one you shot.
[OOC]Killer Frog : Or he could have stored it nonmagicaly in a scabard on his side.
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : I didn't asspull any of it. I made it up weeks ago.
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : I just didn't app for it yet
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : And that's where he was keeping it, and you said I didn't need to app to use it
[OOC]Narran : Well storing something in your ass is not possible, just use a scabard, it's phsyicaly possible. And
[OOC]Narran : IF YOU DIDN'T APP FOR THE MAGIC ASS PULLING, WHY ARE YOU DOING IT
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : You fuckers made the /me worthless, seen as how both the orcs died before Richard even used his sword
[OOC]Narran : ass sword
[OOC]Narran : Wow. IC asspulling, the fuck, olden?
[OOC]Killer Frog : I want an ass sword.
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : It's made out of regular steel, with a custom design. There's nothing magic about the sword
[OOC]Narran : There's magic if you're pulling it out of your ass
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : The sword has nothing to do with the magic. The magic has everything to do with storing the sword.
[OOC]Killer Frog : How would you sit down with an ass in your ass, you'd chop up your insides if you bent your spine at all.
[OOC]Killer Frog : sword in your ass**
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : You're not listening, Frog.
[OOC]Narran : richard, as much as you want to, you can't carry a sword in your anus
[OOC]Narran : Not to mention asspulling is against the rules, but this just takes it to a new level
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : I SAID BUTT CHEEK NOT THE CRACK YOU RETARDS!!
[OOC]Ness Tea : YOU'RE SO STUPID.
[OOC]Ness Tea : just ignore his temper tantrum
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : It's not bad roleplay, I just went creative
[OOC]Narran : How can you carry something.. in your buttcheek. Whatever, it's immature and generally BAD roleplay.
[OOC]Narran : IF YOU DIDN'T APP FOR THE MAGIC ASS PULLING, WHY ARE YOU DOING IT
Player Overlord Lotus left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

....................... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......................   ....................... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Got the rest of the logs right here, which took place before Narran's logs.

Quote :
*** Richard Crimson litterely asspulls a sword out of nowhere

[OOC]Very Happy : No, it's immature.

[OOC]Overlord Lotus : Instead of storing it magically in a tiny spot on his chest, I used his right butt cheek

[OOC]Very Happy : No, no asspulling, seriously

[OOC]Killer Frog : Or he could have stored it nonmagicaly in a scabard on his side.

[OOC]Overlord Lotus : I didn't asspull any of it. I made it up weeks ago.
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : I just didn't app for it yet
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : And that's where he was keeping it, and you said I didn't need to app to use it

[OOC]Very Happy : Well storing something in your ass is not possible, just use a scabard, it's phsyicaly possible. And
[OOC]Very Happy : IF YOU DIDN'T APP FOR THE MAGIC ASS PULLING, WHY ARE YOU DOING IT

[OOC]Overlord Lotus : You fuckers made the /me worthless, seen as how both the orcs died before Richard even used his sword

[OOC]Very Happy : ass sword
[OOC]Very Happy : Wow. IC asspulling, the fuck, olden?

[OOC]Killer Frog : I want an ass sword.

[OOC]Overlord Lotus : It's made out of regular steel, with a custom design. There's nothing magic about the sword

[OOC]Very Happy : There's magic if you're pulling it out of your ass

[OOC]Overlord Lotus : The sword has nothing to do with the magic. The magic has everything to do with storing the sword.

[OOC]Killer Frog : How would you sit down with an ass in your ass, you'd chop up your insides if you bent your spine at all.
[OOC]Killer Frog : sword in your ass**

[OOC]Overlord Lotus : You're not listening, Frog.

[OOC]Very Happy : richard, as much as you want to, you can't carry a sword in your anus

Someone needs a hefty ban.

EDIT:

Quote :
[OOC]Overlord Lotus : It's not bad roleplay, I just went creative

Lol. Maybe it'd be creative if it was applied for, was plausible and wasn't completely immature. It's terrible roleplay.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Bans/Unbans-
Jump to: