Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We were hacked.

Go down 
+4
Hassel
Rutabega
LawnJesus
Zaku350
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

We were hacked. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:19 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Okay, fuck this shit.

I don't wanna stay with either the incompetence in here, the wild favoritism and the waiting for a fucking messiah, nor I wanna go with the incomprehensible social rejects that go fuck about believing they're the fucking messiahs and that it's fun to do stupid shit like this.

You all suck, literally, every single one of you. Probably except Narran. Don't even talk to me, I don't want to be associated with any of you.

You cut me real deep just now man. Real deep.
Rolling Eyes

Hassel wrote:
actually
i told you to figure out WHO the toothfairy is
never that it was me

Spies sappin' my community
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Take note, this is the most actual activity the forums have had in over a month.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:05 pm

I guess I should have been blunter, then.

I don't want to be associated with either anyone on Olden, or anyone against Olden. Why? They represent everything I've hated so far, the whole buncha you. If it's not Rutabega being a burden it's Zaku becoming an even bigger burden by further fucking burdening Ruta.

And it's just fucking hilarious to do that, huh? Divine comedy. Yep, it's the kind of people who build high towers to kick them down and watch the fall right here. The world could use less bullshit. But what do any of you care about the world? What do any of you care about any sort of people? You're sociopaths, the lowest exponent of humanity. Oh, and by the way? You don't kill something by reviving interest to it.

But hey, Zaku, Mack, Jack and Krug have taken enough flak, haven't they? Let's see the other side of the toast. We've got, what, 6 to 10 people here? Their reaction to this puny shit? Overboard, delayed and definitely not thought out. Just as things have always been with the administration here, for you know, Rutabega has never, at all, done anything, Pat could just give his position to fucking anyone "but he's too important", Phear is absolutely worthless, and every other person capable of changing some shit around here has instead just dicked around waiting for a fucking savior. And a save is not even possible, since no one around here wants to fucking change anything.

But hell, who gives a shit anyway? You all haven't had to suffer for one goddamned thing, all was properly given when asked, aside from the usual beating or punishment, this kinda dumb shit is the hardest thing all of you have done. And that, ladies and gentlemen, it's what is gonna kill our world, the fact that we have too many people willing to die for men who will not do so back.

I think, what I'm really trying to say is, we're all fucking pathetic, clinging to something like this in such a way. Well, after all, what you've "done" is really not all that much, you can just remove it and move on and nothing is lost...Oh, but wait, what about the people who actually did something, like, oh I don't know, me? What about that script edit you provided for free when no one else did want to ( Or more specifically, could do ), and basically gave that away as I got never repaid for it, not even with a thanks?

Well, truly a shame, but hey, is it worth sweating for this particular "community" of people wasting their time and whining to each other, when they could easily just fucking read for a little bit, get fucking learning useful abilities for real life, but why? RP is so much more fun than real life. You can't be punched through RP, you have whatever life you want and whatever face you'd like. It's all fucking peachy, and it's so great of an illusion people forget that there's actual life going behind it, that there's actual effort to provide you with this illusion.

But, as I have said before, we're too much of either miracle drugs and dumbfounded optimists to even look for solutions, the problem is people, somehow it always is, and that line by itself can be used as an excuse to everything. Excuses to ourselves, excuses to eachother. But in the end? We're all flogging a dead horse to haul a bunch of fat fucks. You are all wrong.

This end of the world thing doesn't seem like such a bad idea now.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Welcome to the internet.

I kept my last little bit of hope in this community because I was dumb enough to think someone would finally get off of his or her ass to put things back together, and not have immature folks hold us back.

Especially considering I was trying to create ideas for a new character and shit, I didn't wanna have my ideas go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:47 pm

Excuse me?

I think you've done a lot here, kam. That script you made was one of the best I've seen, and no, I'm not bullshitting you. But you're acting like you're the only one who gives a shit, and to hell with us all. I don't know about the rest of you, but I never stood around waiting for a savior. I did what I could. I have school. I have a social life. I still managed to scrape together time enough to do all sorts of things. The potions system for example, which probably took almost as long as your code edit of Cakescript G2.

And add that onto the fact that this community's done nothing to incentivize me into helping. Few actually read my potion system, and no one took any steps to implement it. Hell, the very first time I played here, I got banned by an admin with something against me. I hated this place. But look at me now, trying to help it in my own small way.

But you're right. Who has the right to say they were better than anyone else. We all know how it turned out. This community became the opposite. It became total chaos. The changes that needed to happen didn't happen. People let personal grudges govern their judgment. At the very least, I hope we can walk away with a lesson learned. Or, perhaps we can get it right, and create something new. Something better.

How'd this thread get so off-topic anyway, I thought we were talking about h4x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 am

Munroe wrote:
Excuse me?

I think you've done a lot here, kam. That script you made was one of the best I've seen, and no, I'm not bullshitting you. But you're acting like you're the only one who gives a shit, and to hell with us all. I don't know about the rest of you, but I never stood around waiting for a savior. I did what I could. I have school. I have a social life. I still managed to scrape together time enough to do all sorts of things. The potions system for example, which probably took almost as long as your code edit of Cakescript G2.

And add that onto the fact that this community's done nothing to incentivize me into helping. Few actually read my potion system, and no one took any steps to implement it. Hell, the very first time I played here, I got banned by an admin with something against me. I hated this place. But look at me now, trying to help it in my own small way.

But you're right. Who has the right to say they were better than anyone else. We all know how it turned out. This community became the opposite. It became total chaos. The changes that needed to happen didn't happen. People let personal grudges govern their judgment. At the very least, I hope we can walk away with a lesson learned. Or, perhaps we can get it right, and create something new. Something better.

How'd this thread get so off-topic anyway, I thought we were talking about h4x
I for one loved your potions system, and I'd kill to have it implemented.
PS: To the tiny text, olden has a tendency to do that.. xD
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 pm

I didn't really do much to the dev process of things, but hell, you guys didn't even know I made a character slip by applications because I RP'd Ella really fairly and all that shit. Does that count for something?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm

LawnJesus wrote:
I didn't really do much to the dev process of things, but hell, you guys didn't even know I made a character slip by applications because I RP'd Ella really fairly and all that shit. Does that count for something?

You broke a rule and no one noticed. No, I don't think that counts as a contribution. Sorry mate.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:08 pm

But what really grinds my gears, what really makes my blood boil is that the people I'm addressing won't read it, they will ignore it, they will deem it as trolling, but never understanding it. Thus, the endless cycle of Olden begins over and over and over again. It's not about contributing anymore, really, it's just a fucking endurance test.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 pm

So what if I broke a rule? Kain broke a rule and nobody gave a shit. My point was how Kain got away with not applying for anything, so I did the same thing, yet RP'd honestly to see if anyone gave a shit. You even supported what I did, too.

Fuck, without me telling the admins about what you were gonna do with Sandra, you would be in the same shoes as me, too. Hell, a lot worse, actually.

My point is I'm an honest RPer, and I don't fuck around with stupid bullshit. The end.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:11 pm

I didn't try to pull anything with Sandra. I app'd for her and she got denied. End of story.

And I never said I didn't support the statement you were trying to make. I said that it doesn't count as a contribution.

Anyways, the question remains: Where does Olden go from here.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:29 pm

To end my side, I never mentioned contribution, I just tried to defend my point that I'm not one of the guys Kama's trying to address.

I'd like to keep it going, because I have a character that I'm trying to put together. But I mean, the name Olden's a bit....tainted, so I dunno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:23 pm

no more arguing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Narran wrote:
no more arguing

I agree. We should start agreeing with eachother on random subjects that make no sense.

Richard Crimson wrote:
Munroe wrote:
*making random sounds and clicks*

I completely agree.

How hard is that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We were hacked.   We were hacked. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We were hacked.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2