Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delana Moonraven

Go down 
+3
LawnJesus
Madcombat
redpet241
7 posters
AuthorMessage
redpet241

Delana Moonraven Empty
PostSubject: Delana Moonraven   Delana Moonraven Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 pm

Physical age:18
Race:Vampire
Sex:female
Homeland:Revakia

Delana Moonraven was born into the royal family of Revakia at a time of great struggle and as part of a family of 7 Revakia being a small county sized kingdom in the midst of a civil war between the vampire east and the human west. She was kidnapped on her 13th birthday and was held for 5 years in which an assault on the fortress she was held in. She was changed into a vampire and ran before her family's forces could take the fortress leaving her home country. she went months being poor before taking up the life of a highwayman and robbed several people for 20 years accumulating a large fortune and she hid it carefully throughout the places she has lived in. Recently she has left control of her newly unified homeland to a parlementary system making sure she or one of her 6 children once she died had the last say in a declaration of war.

Delana Moonraven 3590eu0
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

Delana Moonraven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delana Moonraven   Delana Moonraven Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:39 am

Needs more detail.
Back to top Go down

Delana Moonraven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delana Moonraven   Delana Moonraven Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Agreed, Vampires in olden are supposed to have a greatly controlled population.
Unless you can write a proper bio, and put more detail into the page, I'm Undecided for now.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

Delana Moonraven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delana Moonraven   Delana Moonraven Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Fuck.

I was gonna make a vampire. Unless if I can still have one provided I throw out Ella (which I'ma gonna).
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Delana Moonraven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delana Moonraven   Delana Moonraven Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:57 pm

LawnJesus wrote:
Fuck.

I was gonna make a vampire. Unless if I can still have one provided I throw out Ella (which I'ma gonna).

I imagine so long as you make the app detailed and well, don't abuse it, then s'all good.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Delana Moonraven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delana Moonraven   Delana Moonraven Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 pm

redpet241 wrote:
Physical age:18

One word.

Milf.

Otherwise, your character is seriously, like, asking for it.

At that, let me bring this song in.

Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Delana Moonraven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delana Moonraven   Delana Moonraven Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Denied. I've seen the way you use this character. You can't handle it. Not to mention playing an unapproved character with vampirism and knife-throwing abilities is strictly against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Delana Moonraven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delana Moonraven   Delana Moonraven Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Denied.

The character can throw knives? I wouldn't mind if you hadn't used the character before approval. But using a vampire character before approval is a big no-no.
Back to top Go down

Delana Moonraven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delana Moonraven   Delana Moonraven Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Denied for excessive powergaming, metagaming, avoiding RP, being played before the app is accepted, and nonstop asspulling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delana Moonraven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delana Moonraven   Delana Moonraven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delana Moonraven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: