Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. Karnal Sachez

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninel

Ninel

Dr. Karnal Sachez Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Karnal Sachez   Dr. Karnal Sachez Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Name: Dr. Karnal Sachez
Dr. Karnal Sachez Karl%20Marx
Race: Human
Birthplace: Leyanara
Skill:
Political Understanding
The basics of short dagger defence
Slightly wise

Biography:
52 years ago, a man was born, this man would eventually create the idea of people living in equality and not extreme poverty or richness. This idea would later be known as Sachezism. Karnal began the study of politics just when he was 17, when his father told that he should decide what to do in life. Karnal looked into several subjects, but Politics came out on top. He began studying at a college just out of Leyanara. On his journey to a from the college each day, he would pass through the different parts of Leyanara, the rich parts and the poor parts. Each time he noticed the difference it kept bringing him closer to thinking people should live in equality. Eventually Karnal managed his way through College and then earned a doctors degree in politics. Later when he was around 35, he began to work on a scripture entitled "Sachezism, the way forward for equality". The scripture has only been copied 5 times in total and the original is the most valued. The original is kept in a locked safe in Karnal's childhood house. (OOC, In case you haven't caught on Sachezism is Communism Twisted Evil)
Alignment:Good Neutral
Favored Enemy: None
Favored Weapon: His dagger
Deity: Oghma
Current Task:
Start a revolution - [Needs to be done]

Items:
Brown robe
Nine inch dagger

Thanks for reading!
- Ninel -
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Dr. Karnal Sachez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Karnal Sachez   Dr. Karnal Sachez Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm

...Is that who I think it is?
Back to top Go down

Dr. Karnal Sachez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Karnal Sachez   Dr. Karnal Sachez Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Eeegh.. I said you couldn't have this character.. >_>. sorry..
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

Dr. Karnal Sachez Empty
PostSubject: SANTAHHHHHH?   Dr. Karnal Sachez Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Picture reminds me of Santa Claus in His Lawyer Days, And thats a good thing where i come from!
Back to top Go down
Ninel

Ninel

Dr. Karnal Sachez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Karnal Sachez   Dr. Karnal Sachez Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:15 am

It be Karl Marx and Nar you said it wasn't for you to decide D:
-Ninel
Back to top Go down

Dr. Karnal Sachez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Karnal Sachez   Dr. Karnal Sachez Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:22 am

..>_>, Well I sure ain't giving you special treatment 'cause you're my friend.
It just doesn't seem fitting to the olden universe or theme at all, denied.

to be frank i don't really believe in communism, and from what i've seen, every 13 year old goes through his "communist" phase before moving on to something else, but that's not my reason for denying.

Last edited by Narran on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Dr. Karnal Sachez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Karnal Sachez   Dr. Karnal Sachez Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:27 am

As communism caused more deaths than half a dozen Holocausts, I'm uncomfortable seeing it RPed out. However, the fact that your character is essentially Karl Marx Olden Edition is why I'm going to say Denied in red, Communist letters. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

Dr. Karnal Sachez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Karnal Sachez   Dr. Karnal Sachez Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:33 am

Dr. Karnal Sachez 3391232313_0cb0de5fe3

OBSTRUCTION DETECTED. COMPOSITION: TITANIUM ALLOY SUPPLEMENTED BY PHOTONIC RESONANCE BARRIER. PROBABILITY OF MISSION HINDRANCE... ZERO PERCENT!

moved to failed characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr. Karnal Sachez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Karnal Sachez   Dr. Karnal Sachez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Karnal Sachez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: