Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry I'm Late..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

Sorry I'm Late.. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I'm Late..   Sorry I'm Late.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:25 am

Yeah, my whole life like Exploded. Not literally. I had my drivers test Scheduled, so I was studying for that, and Then my clan on Modern Warfare 2 got hyperactive and I was on that all the time. Just bought Mass Effect 2, Was good. I shall be on steam more often now that I pre ordered Bioshock 2. I see that you did the right thing and removed my Admin. Not really concerned. Im an asshole. I'll be around, if anyone needs anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine

Sorry I'm Late.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm Late..   Sorry I'm Late.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:55 am

Matt O'Brien wrote:
Yeah, my whole life like Exploded. Not literally. I had my drivers test Scheduled, so I was studying for that, and Then my clan on Modern Warfare 2 got hyperactive and I was on that all the time. Just bought Mass Effect 2, Was good. I shall be on steam more often now that I pre ordered Bioshock 2. I see that you did the right thing and removed my Admin. Not really concerned. Im an asshole. I'll be around, if anyone needs anything.
We didn't remove your admin, Zaku and some other dicks raided olden and removed all the admins.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Sorry I'm Late.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm Late..   Sorry I'm Late.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Not your fault if you couldn't devote much time to us, and you certainly aren't an asshole for it >_>
Back to top Go down

Sorry I'm Late.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm Late..   Sorry I'm Late.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Pat wrote:
Not your fault if you couldn't devote much time to us, and you certainly aren't an asshole for it >_>
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Sorry I'm Late.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm Late..   Sorry I'm Late.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Narran wrote:
Pat wrote:

Sorry I'm Late.. Bubbles

Yep. That's a valid point all right.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

Sorry I'm Late.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm Late..   Sorry I'm Late.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:03 am

Yeah, Well. Since you didn't remove it, its up to you whether or not I get it back because I honestly couldn't care if I got it back. I'm an asshat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
Rutabega
Rutabega

Sorry I'm Late.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm Late..   Sorry I'm Late.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Hur, I didn't studdy at all for my driver's test, round here they're pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry I'm Late.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm Late..   Sorry I'm Late.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I'm Late..
Page 1 of 1