Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

you under priveleged nigerians

Go down 
+2
Psycheandromida
Blitz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

you under priveleged nigerians Empty
PostSubject: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:32 am

1 get in a fucking group and connect to olden
2 ????
3 profit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:16 am

Has the server been changed at all, I mean like, is it still running a HL2 theme, does it still not have CSS-EP2 mounted, et cetera. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:31 am

Prolly not.

Btw i dont get on the Server due to No one being ON IT. Not even 1 person.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:09 pm

I'm leading an attack in my Brotherhood of Steel faction in LiF, I can get on after it.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:01 am

get on
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Blitz wrote:
I'm leading an attack in my Brotherhood of Steel faction in LiF, I can get on after it.

You stay away from that place.

It's just TnB, only with more radioactive cybering.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm

sir.
please.
calm down.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Frau wrote:
Blitz wrote:

You stay away from that place.

It's just TnB, only with more radioactive cybering.

TnB is not bad, by god.

It's where I began my career RP'ing on Gmod, for the most part. And if you RP with the right people, it's not all that bad. I don't see why people bust on the community so hard when they're really just jealous of it's universal success.

Also, I find it hilariously ironic people criticize other communities for CYBERING. Please, read the banner of this forum.

And, this is nothing against you Kruggly, I just don't get it,
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Lol, I don't cyber. I dislike TnB because it's boring walking around as a citizen all the time, doing nothing except small talk with newbies/minges and/or receiving rations. Most of the "good" RPers that are also citizens are off on private RP escapades that I would probably never get into, unless if I busted my ass trying to make friends with whomever.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Quote :
Lol, I don't cyber

You weren't apart of Olden when it was a much worse place, in the regards to cybering- I know, because at that point, I was playing between Desertia, and Olden.

That's not what I'm saying- what I'm trying to point out is, people seem to criticize TnB for it's cybering issues, but it's ironic, coming from a community where it was once KNOWN for being a cyber-infested hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you under priveleged nigerians   you under priveleged nigerians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you under priveleged nigerians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: