Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Van Likiaro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Van Likiaro Empty
PostSubject: Van Likiaro   Van Likiaro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 am

Van Likiaro
Van Likiaro BB35
-----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Race: Human
Birthplace: Leyanara

History:
Van grew up with his Grandmum and Grandpa, the latter of which whom wasn't very straight in the head, and needed much help getting out of awkward and ridiculous situations on a regular basis. By the time Van had turned 17, he had gained a natural strength. Eventually, both of his grandparents died, and he lived with his friend for a few years, his father teaching both of the boys to sword-fight on their spare time. Van left soon after, now how he got to Surna, and the orgin of his bloodlust is a mystery.

Alignment: Lawful Nuetral, 'A personal code directs Him/Her.'
Favored Enemy: None
Favored Weapon: None
Deity: Shar
Current Task: Unknown

Description:
Messy, Onyx-black, Medium-length hair; Redish, Faintly glowing Iris's, Teaming with stern, serious eyes; A much more comfortable face, Like that of an old friend or a joker; Slightly pale skin; Around 5'8", and 127Lbs.

Skill: Strength, Bow & Arrow, Swordskill, Balance

Inventory:

-Ratty Formal Outfit
-Cloak
-'Casual' Wear
-Simple Painted Bow And Arrow Set
-Belt with Various Sized Pouches
-Katar
-Kukri
-Little Needle Weapon Thing
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Van Likiaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Likiaro   Van Likiaro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 am

dear god i fit it on one post, the world must be ending.

and now divs gone i can rp with L's model correctly. ;|
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Van Likiaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Likiaro   Van Likiaro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:42 am

Yeah, I was going to say - Looks like Div.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Van Likiaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Likiaro   Van Likiaro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 am

Maybe it's just me, but the bio seems bland. "He gained a natural strength"? People train to get strong, they aren't just born with it. And he learned sword fighting from some guy's dad. Seems kinda random.

I think if you toned down the sheer volume of characters you're putting out, they might come out better and more detailed. Clearly you like the creation process, so why not take more time with it and savor the creation of a really good character?
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Van Likiaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Likiaro   Van Likiaro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Munroe wrote:
"He gained a natural strength"? People train to get strong, they aren't just born with it.

And he learned sword fighting from some guy's dad. Seems kinda random.

I think if you toned down the sheer volume of characters you're putting out, they might come out better and more detailed.

Clearly you like the creation process, so why not take more time with it and savor the creation of a really good character?

He still has alot of physical endurance from his youth, so he can fight normaly for long periods of time. By 'awkward and ridiculous situations', I mean his Grandfather got into fights and arguments all the time over stupid and nonsensical things on a regular basis, though he couldn't end them himself (Van enters here, fixes problem by fighting them or working out the situation).

Not really. When his guardians died, he needed someone to take him in for a while (He couldn't keep the home, never-the-less provide for himself to well), and since he had only a few good friends, he was lucky that said friends parents were fine with him living with them. The friends father just thought that it would be better if both the boys knew how to swordfight (His son had already been training, but wasn't so good by himself, since his father would nag at him all the time, depraving him of any bit of fun), in case it came to a situation where they would need it. It worked out well for both the boys, since they could joke around alot more.

Firstly, Van is a character I had before I left, previously, I just rewrote some of his stuff so it wouldn't be in all caps, Like This, I Don't Do It Like This Anymore, and because I personally think that Div was being sort of retarded when he was using L as a model for Marcus, possibly ruining the image for some of you of Death Note (Live Action is truly better, Novels, also). Second, You can tell the difference between a character I create because of the picture/story, and the characters I create, that are very detailed, have long, long paragraphs, ect. The latter are born directly from my ideas and thoughts, unlike the before-hand, so they are more individual and complex.

Stated as above, it depends on what kind of thing sparks the idea of the character that will change if it is good or not. Though that doesn't matter really. I could have a really, crappy, boring page for a character, and roleplay them as I think they would be, which would be much, MUCH better (I get very serious when roleplaying a character, I do 'become' them, unconciously, most of the time).
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

Van Likiaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Likiaro   Van Likiaro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Frau wrote:
Yeah, I was going to say - Looks like Div.

why are you using marcus? p-p

i do not approve, oa
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Van Likiaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Likiaro   Van Likiaro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:23 pm

See? Div ruined L's image. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Van Likiaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Likiaro   Van Likiaro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:36 pm

L Div is a faggot.

Period
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Van Likiaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Likiaro   Van Likiaro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Elaborate more of the character with the bio, it's a bit short, it makes the character feel empty, know what I'm saying?
Emo fashion doesn't exist in olden.
If it does, then I guess we also have cyborgs with jetpacks who have machine guns for arms and laser pisto-- ...oh wait.

Otherwise, Nice character, improve the bio and I'll accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Van Likiaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Likiaro   Van Likiaro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Van Likiaro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: