Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applications for the Order

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Applications for the Order Empty
PostSubject: Applications for the Order   Applications for the Order Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:49 am

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] ---
[b]Alias:[/b] ---
[b]Age:[/b] ---
[b]Character Page:[/b] ---
[b]Background:[/b]
---
[b]Rank:[/b] ---

[b]Joining Rites[/b]
[i]I, ________, promise to fullfill my duties as a ________(rank) of Tyr to the fullest of my abilities and will not question the beliefs of the Order. I swear to dedicate my life to the People and to creating a check and balance system helping the poor and homeless and bringing criminal to justice. I also swear that I am in no way, shape, or form influenced or hold allegiance to any foreign deities or daemonic power. No man, woman, or child will be harmed unless they oppose the Order of Tyr to the point of hostility. I will never attack first but instead react in a mannerable way.

Amen.[/i]

Follow the format above filling in the blanks and not editing anything unless necessary. Post the application here and GeoWulf or Pat will approve them.

One of us will look over your application(s), and accept or deny them. If you are accepted, you are an official member of the Order. It will either be:

ACCEPTED
ON HOLD
DENIED or
UNDECIDED

With a reason for the option stated after.

If you are denied, however, you will not get a chance to apply that character for the Order again.

Code:
Credit: Pat and Divinity

Last edited by GeoWulf on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Humbucker

Humbucker

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Order   Applications for the Order Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:13 am

Well, I've joined it ICly yesterday but I suppose it will be good if I apply here too.

Name: Kolmar Gallien
Alias: Kolmar (?)
Background: My criminal sheet is clean. After seeing my own parents dying infront of me in my childhood due to the greed of men, and the injustices of society, I'm stepping up to spread the word of justice and kindness. ((Refer to my character background for more information))
Character Page: http://aeria.omgforum.net/characters-f8/kolmar-gallien-t161.htm

Joining Rites
I, Kolmar Gallien, promise to fullfill my duties as a Paladin of Tyr to the fullest of my abilities and will not question the beliefs of the Order. I swear to dedicate my life to the People and to creating a check and balance system helping the poor and homeless and bringing criminal to justice. I also swear that I am in no way, shape, or form influenced or hold allegiance to any foreign deities or daemonic power. No man, woman, or child will be harmed unless they oppose the Order of Tyr to the point of hostility. I will never attack first but instead react in a mannerable way.

Amen.

ACCEPTED
[ GeoWulf: I trust you and your abilities, from what I can see, you are a great roleplayer, friend, and have what it takes. ]

Quote :
Dearest Kolmar,

I would like to state that you have been accepted into the Order of Tyr. Congratulations on your great success! We will be most pleased with having you as a paladin, and a servant of Justice. May you find much promise in the Order.

P.S: I appreciate all the help you have given me during my pregnancy and labor. It really does mean a lot.

Anvi Angelson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Order   Applications for the Order Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Name: Alexander Stukov
Alias: Drakeson
Character Page: http://aeria.omgforum.net/characters-f8/alexander-stukov-the-zealot-t513.htm
Background: Short Version: Fanatic in the laws of Tyr and will serve him to the ends of the earth purgeing, killing, destroying all that stands for evil and demonic powers. He will stop at nothing till all of evil is cleansed and dead no matter the cost. He also prays to Tyr three times per day.
---

Joining Rites
I, Alexander Stukov, promise to fullfill my duties as a Paladin of Tyr to the fullest of my abilities and will not question the beliefs of the Order. I swear to dedicate my life to the People and to creating a check and balance system helping the poor and homeless and bringing criminal to justice. I also swear that I am in no way, shape, or form influenced or hold allegiance to any foreign deities or daemonic power. No man, woman, or child will be harmed unless they oppose the Order of Tyr to the point of hostility. I will never attack first but instead react in a mannerable way.

Amen.

ACCEPTED
[ GeoWulf: I trust you and your abilities, from what I can see, you are a great roleplayer, friend, and have what it takes. ]

Quote :
Dearest Alexander,

I would like to state that you have been accepted into the Order of Tyr. Congratulations on your great success! We will be most pleased with having you as a paladin, and a servant of Justice. May you find much promise in the Order.

Anvi Angelson
Back to top Go down
englishrifleman

englishrifleman

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Order   Applications for the Order Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:45 pm

Name: Earlious Titanious.
Alias: EnglishRifleman
Character Page: http://aeria.omgforum.net/characters-f8/earlious-titanious-t568.htm
Background:
Earlious Titanious is a brave and hardened man that wishes to go into more service to Tyr, god of justice and the best way he can do so is to deliver justice in Tyr's name. He also has many worries with the world and the evil that has surrounded the city of Surna and seeks ways to cleanse, defend and save the innocent that reside in Surna and to other places that need a champion.

Joining Rites
I, Earlious Titanious, promise to fullfill my duties as a Paladin of Tyr to the fullest of my abilities and will not question the beliefs of the Order. I swear to dedicate my life to the People and to creating a check and balance system helping the poor and homeless and bringing criminal to justice. I also swear that I am in no way, shape, or form influenced or hold allegiance to any foreign deities or daemonic power. No man, woman, or child will be harmed unless they oppose the Order of Tyr to the point of hostility. I will never attack first but instead react in a mannerable way.

Amen.

ACCEPTED
[ GeoWulf: I haven't seen you roleplay, but from first glance, I can already see you're a promising player of Olden. Oh, by the way, welcome. Haven't seen you here before. Enjoy your stay! ]

Quote :
Dearest Earlious,

Anvi Angelson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Order   Applications for the Order Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:41 am

Name: Frederick Johnson
Alias:Fred, Freddy , Mr. Johnson, Johnson.
Character Page: Click here!
Background: I have stolen before but it was for the good of a child who felt endangered and I pray to Tyr to forgive me and that the child is alright. That is the only crime I have commited and I hope it to be the last if Tyr spares me.
---

Joining Rites
I,Frederick Johnson, promise to fullfill my duties as an apprentice of Tyr to the fullest of my abilities and will not question the beliefs of the Order. I swear to dedicate my life to the People and to creating a check and balance system helping the poor and homeless and bringing criminal to justice. I also swear that I am in no way, shape, or form influenced or hold allegiance to any foreign deities or daemonic power. No man, woman, or child will be harmed unless they oppose the Order of Tyr to the point of hostility. I will never attack first but instead react in a mannerable way.

Amen.

ACCEPTED
[ GeoWulf: You're a pretty good roleplayer, nice guy, I'd say you're welcome. Enjoy your stay! ]

Quote :
Dearest Earlious,

I would like to state that you have been accepted into the Order of Tyr. Congratulations on your great success! We will be most pleased with having you as an apprentice, and a servant of Justice. May you find much promise in the Order.

Anvi Angelson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Order   Applications for the Order Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:24 am

My my, Geo you sleepy head, My chracter doesn't have the name Earlious, He's Fred XD. Also I am nice? What makes you say that? I like being nice XD .
Back to top Go down
Snow Wolf

Snow Wolf

Character sheet
Name: Ingaar Rodblock
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Order   Applications for the Order Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Name: Ingaar Rodblock
Alias: Urdual
Character Page: Ingaar Rodblock
Background: No criminal activities at all.

Joining Rites
I, Ingaar Rodblock, promise to fullfill my duties as an Apprentice of Tyr to the fullest of my abilities and will not question the beliefs of the Order. I swear to dedicate my life to the People and to creating a check and balance system helping the poor and homeless and bringing criminal to justice. I also swear that I am in no way, shape, or form influenced or hold allegiance to any foreign deities or daemonic power. No man, woman, or child will be harmed unless they oppose the Order of Tyr to the point of hostility. I will never attack first but instead react in a mannerable way.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersheaven.dfkimera.com/Forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications for the Order   Applications for the Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications for the Order
Page 1 of 1