Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wwwuuutttt

Go down 
+4
Gambit
LawnJesus
Psycheandromida
PuPeT-KaI
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:45 pm

wat

Last edited by PuPeT-KaI on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm

wwwuuutttt Picard-facepalm

Not that I'm not in favour of bringing more interesting characters into Olden to break up the boring emo shitstorm of new characters, but there's no way this can't be a joke.
Back to top Go down

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:10 pm

I.. dunno.
There's a lot of things that keep me from accepting this character. She's too proficient in a lot of things, and. If you really, reaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanted to be a daughter of a god, let alone a demigod, you'd need a really good reason. In general, it needs a lot of tweaks if you want this much power, or want to play something like this.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Change of heart. I like the theme, the name, the idea, and I feel sorry for getting mad at you for posting that bad anime.

I say, the character has good potential and backstory, but there's no possible way for anybody to take this seriously if you ask for 3+ suits of armour with enchanted weapons and god powers. If this character is to be accepted, she should have none of that overpowered equipment and bullcrap god powers. Gods aren't roleplayed anymore for a reason. Instead, let her have strong immortal blood in her veins. Being the daughter of a god would allow great potential power, the important thing is to actually let it grow, not just instantly become this utterly ridiculous excuse for an already powerhungry overpowered demigod that can make people explode.

I'm denying this until it's revised.
Back to top Go down

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Change of heart. I like the theme, the name, the idea, and I feel sorry for getting mad at you for posting that bad anime.

I say, the character has good potential and backstory, but there's no possible way for anybody to take this seriously if you ask for 3+ suits of armour with enchanted weapons and god powers. If this character is to be accepted, she should have none of that overpowered equipment and bullcrap god powers. Gods aren't roleplayed anymore for a reason. Instead, let her have strong immortal blood in her veins. Being the daughter of a god would allow great potential power, the important thing is to actually let it grow, not just instantly become this utterly ridiculous excuse for an already powerhungry overpowered demigod that can make people explode.

What he said.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:45 pm

I honestly thought that other thing, the one with the black blood and shit, was enough. I would say this has crossed the line quite far.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Interesting. Agreeing with Jesus on this one.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Yeah, that was my point. I'd be satisfied if the character had same backstory, none of the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Moo

Sailor Moo

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:51 am

Wow, I really like the format. Can I use it?
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 am

Too many characters @.@

Why can't you keep one and just develop him/her?
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:

I say, the character has good potential and backstory, but there's no possible way for anybody to take this seriously if you ask for 3+ suits of armour with enchanted weapons and god powers.

If this character is to be accepted, she should have none of that overpowered equipment and bullcrap god powers.

Gods aren't roleplayed anymore for a reason.

Instead, let her have strong immortal blood in her veins.

Being the daughter of a god would allow great potential power, the important thing is to actually let it grow, not just instantly become this utterly ridiculous excuse for an already powerhungry overpowered demigod that can make people explode.

Lol. I keep finding these trailers where it looks way more awesome, but I can't seem to find it. Dunno if it's a sequel or wut.

Two suits of armor. One's actual armor, for REAL fights, the other is just for simple protection, like if she was going on a journey she'd wear the lighter, so she could go around faster. The rest is 3 outfits, and 2 pieces of jewlery.
Only one sword is enchanted, but she can't use it. Useing it would basically be holding hot lava, and though she has some tolerance against burns, thats just to much for her. The other three--The sword, knife, and staff--Aren't any more special than normal swords, knifes, and staffs.
The 'god powers' only grant her some tolerance towards burns, and a tad bit easier learning of fire-magic. She can't like, go fly on a firecloud and burn people below with giant fireballs and shit.

She's not a 'IMMA PLAY DIS SHET ALL DA TIME, HURR' character. She's more for short rps, combat rps, and events.

Having immortal blood would be worse. I could create some ridiculous backstory, give her an incredibly old age, and make her OP'd. Though, how I have her now, she can't live more than the lifepsan of a normal human (100yrs).

I know, and shes less than halfway on what she COULD have, though she doesn't care about how many spells she knows or how strong she is. EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY BRAIN IS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS (Twitches). Other than her tolerance for burns, and her easy learning in the fire dept., she's as defeatable as any other human. AND, IF I COULD MAKE SOMEONE EXPLODE, THAT'D BE FUCKIGN AWESOME, but I can't.

Kolkolkolkolkol.

Tetra wrote:
I.. dunno.

There's a lot of things that keep me from accepting this character.
She's too proficient in a lot of things, and. If you really, reaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanted to be a daughter of a god, let alone a demigod, you'd need a really good reason.

In general, it needs a lot of tweaks if you want this much power, or want to play something like this.

Lolk.

Orly.
I'm sorry I'm not like everyone else, and use a 1-10 point system on how good they are at things. I usually just put up what skills the character is average at doing--Like not everyone I know can carve things, not just carve there initials into a tree or bench. The reason she's to be a demi-god, is because I know NO mortal that can resist burns at a certain temp., and have easy learning in a certain type of magic 'just cause'. No, and I don't mean a human IRL, I mean in books and stuff. They have to have some type of godly blood to be able to have some sort of resistance to an element.

I don't see how she has some ungodly amount of power, at all. And if you don't know what I think so, read this post REAL HARD. wwwuuutttt _stare__by_Link3Kokiri
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:52 pm

why and how does she have that firemage sword.

if she puts it in her bag the sword would melt through

same with her hand
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm

ness wrote:
why and how does she have that firemage sword.

if she puts it in her bag the sword would melt through

same with her hand

Been waiting for someone to ask this.

Kossune stole it when she arrived here. The person she stole it from was a very educated firemage--He was the one who made the sword, and the enchantment put on it. The enchantment causes anyone but the owner, when holding it, to be burned at volcanic levels of heat (Not including cloth, metal, whatever else may touch it--Just any race). When she swiped it, she was careful, though, and swiped it in a large bag, so none would notice. Well, when she later when to go and use it, she started to feel the heat on both her hands, she dropped it before it melted any part of her body--Though now she has scars on her hands. Though she eventually found out she could use it if she wore a gauntlet, or held it with a cloth, she decided against, as it could slip out of her hand much more easily. She now just keeps it a a souvenier of sorts, hanging near her fireplace.

EDIT:
To bad everyone else in olden wears something on their hands and feel perfectly comfortable with fighting with them on.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Then she can use the sword. All she has to do is wear a glove, and no, wearing gloves doesn't always make things slip out of your hands; some gloves can even give you a better grip. And, whoever gets hit by this sword gets burned "at volcanic levels". Maybe you didn't intend for this, but that sword is really, really easy to abuse the way it is now. And what if someone else steals it?

My suggestion: the enchantment can sense if someone is trying to hold/use the sword, and will burn through anything the thief is using for protection. If she got it into a bag, it wouldn't know it's being carried away, because she's not holding it directly.
including condoms
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Munroe wrote:
Then she can use the sword. All she has to do is wear a glove, and no, wearing gloves doesn't always make things slip out of your hands; some gloves can even give you a better grip.

And, whoever gets hit by this sword gets burned "at volcanic levels". Maybe you didn't intend for this, but that sword is really, really easy to abuse the way it is now. And what if someone else steals it?

My suggestion: the enchantment can sense if someone is trying to hold/use the sword, and will burn through anything the thief is using for protection. If she got it into a bag, it wouldn't know it's being carried away, because she's not holding it directly.

including condoms

Yes. She can't hold it well with her guantlets, and her gloves don't cover enough of her hands for her to not burn her fingers off. In her case, it does not give a better grip, more likely she'd lose hold of it and it'd fly off somewhere.

Yes, it burns people at volcanic levels, and no, I didn't mean for it to be abuseable, since she doesn't carry it around with her and throw it at peoples faces. No one's GONNA steal it, because one, No one knows where shes lives, two, her home looks pretty fuckign old and run down on the outside, three, it's in a dark and heavily-tree'd part of the forest, and lastly, before she leaves home, no matter what, she tosses it into the fire.

Derp. It always know's when someone is useing the sword, beause the person who PUT the enchantment on it made it so they would be the only person it wouldnt burn. The enchantment causes the sword to be able to tell the difference between skin and cloth(and other materials), so it would ONLY burn skin. And if some other material is holding it, it will heat up. Not to horrifying levels, but it will.

Amg, you're so mature!
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:44 am

someone can follow you into your house

/stalker
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:00 am

Well, I'm going to say this is alright. Why not.

Accepted, but with God as my witness if you abuse this I will colour my text red and DENY.
Back to top Go down

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:41 am

Mmm... since I gave my position to krug for a while, non-honorary accept. :].
You should try to develop your current characters before you make any more, btw.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:48 am

wwwuuutttt Conveyor-Belt-Roller
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm

ness wrote:
someone can follow you into your house

/stalker

She doesn't follow a straight path home, herp-derp. Rolling Eyes That'd be much to obvious, and she doesn't just walk idly there, either. She pays attention.

/CASTRATION, MOFO

And Munroe.
Yes. wwwuuutttt Ufufup10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wwwuuutttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: wwwuuutttt   wwwuuutttt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wwwuuutttt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-