Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic Fridge and why I hate it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Magic Fridge and why I hate it. Empty
PostSubject: Magic Fridge and why I hate it.   Magic Fridge and why I hate it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:15 am

Hi, I'm here to rant about the magic fridge. First of all, it's not magic, because magic doesn't exist, and that's stupid. So first this guy walks in, and he's like, "The guys are coming over, are you worried that they'll take all the beer?" But then the other guy has a solution, so he presses a switch on the wall, so then it reveals the fridge was actually A ROTATING DOOR! So then the guy is like, dude, you're a genius, and then there's a cult of people sees the fridge and one of them yells HEY GUYS THE MAGIC FRIDGE IS BACK! So then they take all the bottles out of the fridge and drink it all and bow down to the fridge and say Magic Fridge a few times.

ROTATING DOORS DOES NOT EQUAL MAGIC, WHAT THE FUCK?! Has man lost all sense of logic and perception? GRRRRR. FUCK THE SUPERBOWL.

Also, the reason the cult got to it was because it was not calibrated enough, damn them to hell, they're stupid. >:I

..nobody gets what i'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URJKn-Iq4ZE
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Fridge and why I hate it.   Magic Fridge and why I hate it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:27 pm

They didn't see the rotating door, they don't know there is one. To them, the fridge just appears there magically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Fridge and why I hate it.   Magic Fridge and why I hate it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Munroe wrote:
They didn't see the rotating door, they don't know there is one. To them, the fridge just appears there magically.
But didn't they have at least a tiny thought that there is a perfectly scientific explanation? D:
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Fridge and why I hate it.   Magic Fridge and why I hate it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 pm

That's part of what's funny. It's just a commercial, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Fridge and why I hate it.   Magic Fridge and why I hate it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Munroe wrote:
That's part of what's funny. It's just a commercial, anyway.
It's an evil commercial, because it angers me.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Magic Fridge and why I hate it.   Magic Fridge and why I hate it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Are you sure you're not Dane Cook, Narran?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Fridge and why I hate it.   Magic Fridge and why I hate it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:03 pm

LawnJesus wrote:
Are you sure you're not Dane Cook, Narran?
Maybe I am. But most likely not.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Magic Fridge and why I hate it.   Magic Fridge and why I hate it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Good, I hate Dane Cook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Fridge and why I hate it.   Magic Fridge and why I hate it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Fridge and why I hate it.
Page 1 of 1