Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract Empty
PostSubject: Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract   Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:17 pm

This flier can be found in many of the public areas around town, such as the tavern, the main square, and even the guardhouse. While having been printed on normal paper, the text itself has been penned in an ornate cursive pattern.

Skilled Fighters Required

Anonymous proprietor requires multiple able combatants for job of both tremendous danger and significance. Said job will pay very well, along with a variable chance for riches found nowhere else.

While the contractor seeks able men and women in general, he requests four categories in general, these being--

1. An experienced practitioner of the mystical arts

2. An individual experienced in fighting opponents capable in the mystical arts

3. An experienced warrior, skilled in multiple types of weaponry

4. An individual of great agility and/or speed

If you wish to apply for this contract, please detail a letter, as described below, to be sent to the office of Captain Thorn Razel. Note that the Captain is not the contractor, only acting as an intermediary. Upon receiving the letter, the contractor will locate you. Do not attempt to locate the contractor before being contacted, as he wishes to remain anonymous. The full detail of the contract will be explained to you then. Prospective appliers take note: this contract will involve the great possibility of physical harm and death. Take application seriously.

Application Format

• Name

• Primary Skill(If abilities match one of the four requirements above, please note)

• [Optional]Further details regarding your specific skill, should you feel it's mention necessary

• Residence Location

• Locations of Frequent Visitation

• [Optional] Other details
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract   Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Quote :
* Name: Theia Jernigan

* Primary Skill(If abilities match one of the four requirements above, please note): I can somewhat relate to #3, I can use just about anything I can find, as long as it is possible to use it, be it ranged, or melee. I am quite experienced (in my own opinion) in combat, I've trained myself nearly every day, for years now, just to keep my skills sharp, and I am willing to give my full loyalty, and when it comes to it, my life, to those who provide adequate pay.

* Residence Location: I have no permanent residence, I just stay in an inn room.

* Locations of Frequent Visitation: You can usually find me in the tavern.

* [Optional] Other details: None, but quite obviously, I expect to know what I'm up against.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract   Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:17 pm

** The application is written hastily, and messily, as if the applicant was in a hurry. Grammar and spelling indicates a lack of education. **

Name: sprint

Primary Skill: i am the fastest man in sornah. and im probably the fastest in araih.

Other Details: i always kno how to get somewhere as fast as i can which is cool

Residence Location: surna, room 7 of the inn

Locations of Frequent Visitation i dunno ive kind of been everywhere in this town but leave a note in the tavern if u need to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract   Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertisement for a well-paying mercenary contract
Page 1 of 1