Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Call to Duty

Go down 
+4
ness
Scalene
Gambit
Munroe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm

A Call to Duty

[OOC]: The following notes have been posted throughout Surna.

"Durender is of vital importance to the war effort in Kerodil. Should it be conquered, Kerodil will be lost to Inferia, and whatever forces are pushing down from the North. Those are certainly not Inferians.

Kerodil was once isolated and easily ignored, but no longer. Its problems now have global implications. Inferia will not stop with Kerodil. It will move to Talibar, and I am not sure Talibar is ready for an invasion.

As for the Northern forces, leave those to us. Once Durender is secure, we can focus on that front and keep them on our continent.

Normally the trip would take months, but we have ways of getting there much faster. It will still be by boat, but it will be a bumpy ride.

All we need is a small team to go to Durender and deliver a message. We need help, not a King letting his pride get in the way. It won't be as simple as it sounds, though.

If the King can be assed to make a request for reinforcements, the letters must be signed, sealed, and given to us. We will get them delivered to the right places.

If any sort of army can be gathered from Talibar, we will do everything in our power to get them to the fight as quickly as possible.

Good luck, and may the gods smile on you."

Any volunteers are asked to place their signature and seal (if any) on the blank space below.
[OOC]: PLAYER NAMES HERE
(Leader/Coordinator) Eleanor Ventulus - Munroe

EVENT COORDINATORS CAN STILL PARTICIPATE IN THE QUEST
(Coordinator) Steven Rodgers - Icaso
(There is no maximum number for Event Coordinators, but at least 3 would be appreciated.)

(Participant) Calneche Veremoth - Gambit
(Participant) Laveda Cloudette - ness
(Participant) Rorin Dredson - Scalene
(Participant) Adria D'Amore - Narran
(Participant) Lillian - LawnJesus
(Participant) Zaku Daikun - Zaku
(Participant) Marius Shire - Psyche
(Participant) Vincent Dadoni - Blitz
(There is no maximum number for participants.)

[OOC INFO BELOW]
Anyone can sign up for this event, which is expected to last several days. Your character will be far from Surna, and thus unavailable for the event's duration. You may only sign up one character, so choose carefully.

Danger Level: Suicidal

Description: Durender is under siege by forces from Inferia. Its defenses have been greatly bolstered by fortifications and hundreds of troops from its neighbor, Aurelus, but it is still fighting a losing battle. Help is needed from Talibar to turn the tide of the war and save Kerodil's people. However, the King is both trapped and unwilling to send such a request.

It is up to a small team to get through to Durender's king to send for help.

Equipment (Per Participant):
- Runestones - magical stones with runes carved into them. Their function is unknown.
- Grappling hooks - these can be used to scale large walls.
- Healing potion x 3 - potions that can be used to heal wounds. Watch out for side effects!

Reward:
- 15,000 goldpieces (To be divided equally among all participants)
- Fame and glory

EVENT RULES

1. Follow all server rules.
2. RP well, and exercise good teamwork and sportsmanship. Griefers and "lone wolves" will not be tolerated - the latter is liable to die quickly.
3. This is a very dangerous mission. Do not whine and/or complain should your character be seriously injured, or killed. Most likely, it was your fault.
4. Have fun!

Last edited by Munroe on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:33 pm

[OOC]: Gambit

Participant- Calneche Veremoth motherfuckers
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega
Race: Human

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:43 am

Participant - Scalene

Character - Give me a random soldier in the city, neither Talia nor Sprint would be interested in this.
Back to top Go down
ness

ness

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:13 am

Participant - Ness Tea

Character - Laveda Cloudette

Last edited by ness on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 am

Scalene wrote:
Participant - Scalene

Character - Give me a random soldier in the city, neither Talia nor Sprint would be interested in this.

I'll give you one of the Sentinels to RP as. This one will be Gikartan (Gikarta is Kerodil's "melting pot"), so any kind of personality and manner of speaking is appropriate (just remember, Sentinels are educated, so speak somewhat normally). You can change the name, too, if you want.

If no event coordinators sign up I'll have to draft admins. Sorry admins.

Forgot to mention: Please give your character's full name. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:52 pm

[OOC] Pat

I'd like to be an event coordinator. Put me where you need me, General Munroe!
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:47 pm

I think there's been some confusion about the Event Coordinators. You can still participate in the quest, but you have extra responsibilities.

What character do you want to use, Pat?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Alright, I can't delay this any longer. This is the last call for participants. If you haven't signed up, do so by tomorrow. As soon as the quest starts, there will be no turning back. The quest will begin tomorrow. It will take place on the server, and in Steam Friends.

All I need is your character's name. If you don't want any of your characters to participate, but still want to be a part of this, you have two options:
1. Be a participant with a new character. I can provide you with one, or you can make one of your own.
2. Be a Coordinator. You will play various NPCs, keep players in line, and you can even participate with a character when convenient.
Back to top Go down

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:11 pm

I'll be a participant, and play as Adria
P:
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:34 pm

I'll uhh. be a Coordinator, That is, if you're all willing to have me as one.

[OOC]Icaso

[IC Character] Steven Rodgers
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:02 pm

[IC Character]I'll be a soldier, seeing as Lillian would have no reason to be in this team.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:49 pm

A Call to Duty F5ASTER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Call to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Duty   A Call to Duty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Call to Duty
Page 1 of 1