Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

goodboyeeee

Go down 
+8
Zaku350
Munroe
LawnJesus
FunnyMonkey205
Psycheandromida
Gambit
Icaso
PuPeT-KaI
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:45 pm

for a while
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 pm

K'ay then. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:16 pm

See u l8r
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:22 pm

alright, helped you out, orange. i'm sick of him doing this anyway.
I removed Krug's admin and banned him for a week, we don't need trolls like him on the admin team.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Spoiler:

go ahead and read, but dont post shit unless your going to be positive about it
im leaving for a few days, and if you post bas shit, ill litterally hunt down each of your characters and pk by hand
im not in the mood for criticism
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:48 pm

Would it kill you to summarize the chat logs.
Back to top Go down
FunnyMonkey205

FunnyMonkey205

Character sheet
Name: Rochelle
Race: unone

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:53 pm

I'LL FUCKING KILL Kruggly D:<<<<<<<<<<<<
FUCK OFF Kruggly PUPPET-KAI IS THE AWESOMEST PERSONZ AT SCHOOL, AND NO ONE IS SAYING "Oh god its her" BECAUSE EVERY ONE WANTS TO TALK TO HER!!!! AHHHH!~ I HOPE HE READS THIS, AND GOES TO HELL!!!!!
Puppet-Kai (not sheer if I should say your real name in this) you can come and complain to me any day, because I complain to you all the time, and if I knew you were this stressed then I would have made you complain to me a long time ago, and you are a very pretty, fun loving girl that all the guys want to be with, trust me! I know! They look at you with the look that says that they want you as there's, and no one else. Every one loves you, even ghosts (I assume u know what I'm talking about) D:>, and plus, your friends love you very much, and we would never want any thing to happen to you, EVER! We will always be your friends, because we love you very much, plus, you have a great personality, your beautiful, brave, extremely fun to be around, and EVERYONE wants to be your friend, and I just hope that by reading all this it has made you a little happier about yourself, because really, we all care a lot about you, and I know that your parents, and family love you with the en tens warmth that we all do.
Every days a blessing Puppet-Kai, and I hope to be able to spend more of those days with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 pm

What.
The.

Fuck.

Is there some sort of suicide-related thing going on here? If so, then http://www.twloha.com/find-help/
And in all honesty that's some fucking low shit for someone to say. As much as I can't tolerate some hyperactivity, fuck...
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 pm

What did I just read
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 pm

First half: Krug talks about Zaku's crush on OA, OA talks about her self-conscious image. Krug tries to apparently console OA, saying she's not ugly and things like that.

We'll call the goatse ASCII art the divider line.

Second half: Krug starts to belittle OA, saying she should cut herself, shoot herself, kill herself to make the world a better place, etc.

That's what I got out of it.
Back to top Go down

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 pm

LawnJesus wrote:
First half: Krug talks about Zaku's crush on OA, OA talks about her self-conscious image. Krug tries to apparently console OA, saying she's not ugly and things like that.

We'll call the goatse ASCII art the divider line.

Second half: Krug starts to belittle OA, saying she should cut herself, shoot herself, kill herself to make the world a better place, etc.

That's what I got out of it.
He's done something similar to me, except I didn't post a goatse and stuff. :/
Deserved to have his admin taken away, if he's just going to lash out on members like that.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Yeah, I admit I got annoyed sometimes by some people on Olden, but I never decided to go "Hey fuck you!" on them.
Back to top Go down
FunnyMonkey205

FunnyMonkey205

Character sheet
Name: Rochelle
Race: unone

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:34 pm

I'm going to hate Kruggly until the end of my days D:<
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:50 am

I saw goatse then left. I knew where it was going once I saw a dude prying his anus open.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:22 am

WHY, DO I HAVE TO BE BROUGHT INTO EVERYTHING?

OA, I've talked to you already- and It would be nice for you to go onto Steam for a quick little chat, to clear some things up-- You know for a fact I don't hate you, hell, nobody hates you.

But I'm getting tired of 'Zaku likes you-' or, even-- 'Zaku hates you'. Why the fuck am I being used as a tool,

Last time someone used me as a tool, bad things happened. Mark my words.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 am

Zaku, I have a few loose wheels on my wagon, can you help me fix them?
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:00 am

SURE, I'D LOVE TOO.

Let me just get my tool set---

Hey, wait a minute.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:05 am

hahahhahahahaahahah
i hate macs
in skulll
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 am

FunnyMonkey205 wrote:
I'm going to hate Kruggly until the end of my days D:<

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:10 pm

One of OA's friends, I take it. I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but that's all irrelevant.

What Krug did was wrong, and we all know this-- he's been punished accordingly, and I think that's-- well, that. This should probably be locked up, and we should get back onto more important matters.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:56 pm

May I ask what the hell happened here?

My internet's been kaplowey the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Read the thread Pat, lol.

Krug's banned, and has had his admin removed for attacking a member of the community, and he'll be back in a week- after his ban expires. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:09 pm

why lock ittt
i made it
i declare it stay open
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 pm

What I see here, is an attempt to troll, a half hearten, or a misguided attempt, that was turned around and countertrolled until the the first troll fell into an abysmal pit of rage and self hate, calling on her friends to add to her own rage of someone, and in result, getting them trolled by proxy. Congradulations.

You got trolled and by proxy got your friends trolled into fail-trolling trolls.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Omap wrote:
What I see here, is an attempt to troll, a half hearten, or a misguided attempt, that was turned around and countertrolled until the the first troll fell into an abysmal pit of rage and self hate, calling on her friends to add to her own rage of someone, and in result, getting them trolled by proxy. Congradulations.

You got trolled and by proxy got your friends trolled into fail-trolling trolls.

A failed troll is trolled.

Hm, I thought I was the only one who saw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

goodboyeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodboyeeee   goodboyeeee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goodboyeeee
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Off-Topic :: Dumps, Requests, Reviews and Junk-
Jump to: