Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit   Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:55 am

It seems, for reasons unknown except to the gods of the internet, both networks that I usually connect to through my wireless device now do not work. Both seemed to have decided to die for a while, and while I can see them and try to connect to them, it never works.

"But Pat," Dumb Psyche asks, "How are you able to access the forums to post this? Also honk, niggers."

Well, here's the real kicker--The wireless networks seem to work for everything else-- but MY computer. I'm able to connect fine on my laptop.

Well. I don't know when it might fix itself or what I might do to fix it myself. All I can assure you is I'll be back as soon as I am able.

mother fucking shit
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit   Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:58 am

And no, this isn't April Fools Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit   Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:03 am

Quote :
"Also, honk Pat."

Fixed.

P.S Fail strikes again.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit   Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:51 pm

I'm back! all fixed up : D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit   Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:00 pm

I wish mine was all fixed up. :/
grumble grumble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit   Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, if this isn't all kinds of bullshit
Page 1 of 1