Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the houses...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

About the houses... Empty
PostSubject: About the houses...   About the houses... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:22 pm

We need to start, like, OWNING some of them, or do we all sleep on the ground wherever?
...I call dibs on the house with the 'Hidden' stone passage door next to it, when I play Ciel Very Happy (Remaking my chars, only posting a few).
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: About the houses...   About the houses... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:58 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
We need to start, like, OWNING some of them

I'll grab some Predator-Annihilators, you can make pipe-bombs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About the houses...   About the houses... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Most of my characters stay in inn rooms, though. D:
Of course, I have reasonable explanations why, most of them don't really have a good source of income to maintain a permanent residence.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: About the houses...   About the houses... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:19 pm

For my characters, same deal. I can barely explain how they scrounge enough money to rent a room. Though Alyssa's fairly wealthy, she might be able to afford one if she starts working again.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: About the houses...   About the houses... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:39 pm

As long as people can share houses (meaning that more than one person can own a house, but whoever is on the server at the time can use it), I'm fine with it. Otherwise, it's a bit unfair because there are very little houses in town.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: About the houses...   About the houses... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but they'd have to make a plan of their own to who gets to use it when/if they're both on at the same time.

I think we, ICly, should say that there are ALOT more Inn rooms, because the majority of olden's characters seem to live there. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the houses...   About the houses... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the houses...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: