Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just to let you know...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Just to let you know... Empty
PostSubject: Just to let you know...   Just to let you know... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 am

In case you haven't noticed, my internet has been cutting in and out lately. My modem is failing, and it's likely going to just stop working altogether very soon. When that happens, I'll be without internet until we buy a replacement.

This means I might suddenly go offline and not return until the next day, or at least a few hours.

Just thought I'd say something in advance, because I obviously wouldn't be able to if it cut out again.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know...   Just to let you know... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 am

:C
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know...   Just to let you know... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Munroe wrote:
In case you haven't noticed, my internet has been cutting in and out lately. My modem is failing, and it's likely going to just stop working altogether very soon. When that happens, I'll be without internet until we buy a replacement.

This means I might suddenly go offline and not return until the next day, or at least a few hours.

Just thought I'd say something in advance, because I obviously wouldn't be able to if it cut out again.

Had a similar problem, it is just a weird flux in the service.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know...   Just to let you know... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Just to let you know... Tyranid_s_(1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know...   Just to let you know... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: