Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystis \'Scars\' Vale

Go down 
+7
Phry
hyperion
Munroe
Scalene
Gambit
Psycheandromida
thorogoodd
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Empty
PostSubject: Mystis 'Scars' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Ix47bl

Name: Mystis Vale
Race: Half-Elf (Vampire)
Birthplace: Surna, Talibar

---------=| Description 'n' Appearance |=---------
-----------| Details |---------
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Bright Orange
Height: 6'1
Weight: 180 lbs

-------------------------------

---------=| Personality 'n' Traits |=---------
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Positive Traits: Ambitious, Strong Will, Flexible, Fast
Negative Traits: Headstrong, Aggressive,
Languages: Common, Slight Elvish

---------=| Deity 'n' Affiliations |=---------
Deity: None.
Affiliations: None.
Record: Assault x2, Assault on a Minor x1, Arson x1, Extortion x1, Armed Assault x3, Robbery x1, Jailbreak x1
Prisoner on Parole.

---------=| Biography |=---------

Mystis was raised by a rich family, he was highly aware of his surroundings and often noticed small things others missed, but he was always interested in the poor people of Surna, wondering how they got by without dying. He wandered into the 'bad' part of town and was surprised only to see a few bums. He wandered around a bit before he whipped around and grabbed a pickpocket's wrist. The pickpocket stared at him in horror as Mystis laughed. Mystis had known he was there the entire time! The pickpocket begged Mystis for forgiveness and pleaded for his mercy, but Mystis knew thieves and knew he would just try it again. He dragged the thief across the city and tossed him off the cliff, no one knew it was Mystis that did it, all they knew is that it was one less pickpocket...for Mystis to compete with. Mystis grew older and eventually left to Surna's woods by himself. He stumbled upon a bandit encampment and nonchalantly walked into it, the bandits responded quickly with swords and knives, telling him to leave or be killed. Mystis laughed a blood curdling laugh and walked right between them, they did nothing as he walked towards the leaders hut. He set foot inside the hut with a loud, intimidating thud and the bandit leader turned with a look of hilarity in his eyes as he saw the man standing before him. He walked up to him and measured almost twice Mystis' height. He stood before Mystis and slowly felt himself shrinking as Mystis stared back at him with an evil glare. Mystis then stated, quite plainly to the bandit leader "I would like to join your ranks." in his usual heart striking voice. The bandit leader looked over Mystis and waved his hand in dismissal. Mystis took this as an opportunity and grabbed the knife at his side, stabbing the bandit leader in the back, letting him slide off his knife and onto the hut floor. Mystis stared at him with a slight tilt of his head, grinning to himself as he cut a line across the palm of his hand. Mystis walked out of the camp and took leadership over it, he soon dispatched of each bandit, one by one, stealing the best of their armor, claiming the land, and scarring his body after every kill...

---------=| Vale Family History |=---------
The Vale family is a well known family who started as adept magic using elves. Somewhere along the history, Artus, a male elf in the family, conceived a child with Alandra, a human in the Emertin family. They were both rich families and they got along well. Soon the entire Vale family was half-elves. Mystis is the son of Artus and Alandra's daughter, Alexandra, along with his sister. The Vale family is most wizards, but each half of the family had their arguments. So eventually the warrior side of the Vale family, and the wizard side of the family separated. Mystis and his sister were on the wizard side of the argument at the time. Him and his sister grew up in an excellent school but Mystis always 'hung out' with the poor kids. Mystis was found to not be very good with magic, his anger always driving the spells to be sparks of flame, or bursts of cold. Mystis enrolled in battleschool soon after his magical skills were assessed. He was always a good student but this drove the family to push him to the warrior side of the family. Mystis hasn't seen his elven sister or parents since...

---------=| Tasks 'n' Goals |=---------

Steal people's stuff - Canceled
Give himself scars after a kill -Canceled
Teach people who's boss -Canceled
Survive the bounty on his head -Complete
Impress Captain Dautry -Canceled
Change himself -Complete
Prove that Justice and Law are corrupt -Canceled
Get out of Jail Alive -Complete
Start a new life -
On-Going

---------=| Inventory 'n' Equipment |=---------
[ Stitched Leather Armor]
[ Black Cloak]
[ Canteen of Blood ]
[ Titanium Longsword]
[ Steel Dagger]
[ Iron Dagger]
[ Lead Coated Steel Shortsword]
[ Vryium Shortsword]

Last edited by thorogoodd on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 69 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 pm

thorogoodd wrote:

Deity: Cyric

Current Task:
Steal people's stuff - On-Going
Give himself scars after a kill - Eternal
Teach people who's boss - On-Going

Sigh.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:48 pm

I'd like this to be approves/denies, not random goings on about something I posted, unless it contradicts lore or someone has a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:51 pm

thorogoodd wrote:
I'd like this to be approves/denies, not random goings on about something I posted, unless it contradicts lore or someone has a suggestion.

Re-read Cyric's page.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:53 pm

It seems okay, but whatever, I'll come up with something to change it too. (Just re-re-read it AGAIN and it still looks fine, but okay)

Edit: Changed it to Bane, If someone has another complaint I'll just make him an Atheist
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:31 pm

thorogoodd wrote:
It seems okay, but whatever, I'll come up with something to change it too. (Just re-re-read it AGAIN and it still looks fine, but okay)

Edit: Changed it to Bane, If someone has another complaint I'll just make him an Atheist

There aren't atheist characters per se, just nonreligious. In Aeria, there's confirmation that deities exist. Real religion is based on faith.

The character's fine, no special powers or anything. I'll throw an accept.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Yes. If your character's an atheist, the gods will come down and throw eggs at him until he changes his mind.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
There aren't atheist characters per se, just nonreligious. In Aeria, there's confirmation that deities exist. Real religion is based on faith.

The character's fine, no special powers or anything. I'll throw an accept.

Actually, if your character believes that the "gods" are not truly gods, but simply very powerful entities, they could be Atheistic. Or if they're ignorant, and deny the existence of any such thing. Because even in Olden, there is still a lack of evidence that Gods exist, and the Gods don't exactly appear to everyone all over the place. Priests receiving blessings can be explained off as simple magic tricks.
Back to top Go down
hyperion

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 pm

Oi! I like the religous stuff going on here and what not, Buuuuu-uuutt... This is really about Thoro's Character Mystis, So, Even if it doesn't count,I like the story and the set up seems alright enough to be belivable,You got an Accept in my book.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Kills young children who thieve.

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:21 pm

He's ugly. I approve. Gogo ugly characters.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Bumped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Really not asking for much, I toss my approval if it counts.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Why not? I've seen worse.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:01 am

I'm moving this to characters section finally, but http://aeria.omgforum.net/approval-f9/a-reminder-t1510.htm

I've been seeing this happen often. No more warnings for the next offender.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Added a contact.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:08 am

Chandra + Mystis = a lot of dead people.

Soon as I get back, the two have to meet up.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:22 am

Speakinf of which, were are you for those of us who don't have a TnB account to check the LoA thread.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 am

Using a PC with Windows 95 while mine gets fixed, and just finishing up this legal crap/getting my life back in order.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 am

Scalene wrote:
Chandra + Mystis = a lot of dead people.

Soon as I get back, the two have to meet up.

Lol, the two should meet Reaver.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Scars is already being hunted by a lot of people x.x

Some more backup would be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Chandra + Mystis + Noddy = Billizons of dead peoplez.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Reager wrote:

You underestimate.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:22 am

Gambit wrote:
Reager wrote:

You underestimate.

My original point regarding Reaver. Which isn't implying a team up.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:07 am

I like the family history, but reading the bio, the character seems to be a random psycho. What drives him to be so evil? And on a side note, his alignment seems more like Neutral Evil to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystis \'Scars\' Vale   Mystis \'Scars\' Vale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystis \'Scars\' Vale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next